Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Dylan also have a website?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

Did Dylan also have a website? Empty
PostSubject: Did Dylan also have a website?   Did Dylan also have a website? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 8:35 am

I've obviously heard about Erics numerous websites but I saw something on here about Dylan putting song lyrics on his webpage so that made me wonder whether Dylan had a website
Back to top Go down
OneDoomedSpaceMarine

OneDoomedSpaceMarine

Contribution Points : 56421
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan also have a website?   Did Dylan also have a website? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 11:50 am

Dylan wrote in his private writings that he was designing a website and what songs would play in each section but either he never finished the site or he removed it before the massacre since it has never popped up online. Not when the massacre was fresh and not now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan also have a website?   Did Dylan also have a website? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 12:13 pm

He wiped his hard-drive before the massacre so we can only begin to speculate what he was planning.
Back to top Go down
NeedaHaircut

Contribution Points : 48480
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan also have a website?   Did Dylan also have a website? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 12:35 pm

Wonder if he ever did start making the site but never told anyone or wrote down the address. I guess the theory I'm getting at is that it may have been out there for a while and even picked up by the internet archive, but it would be unknown to the world. I say that because I made a shitty website back then, mainly to learn HTML and while it's long gone, it somehow managed to get archived.

Or he was making it offline on his computer and it's gone forever now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan also have a website?   Did Dylan also have a website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Dylan also have a website?
Page 1 of 1