Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

Contribution Points : 37601
Forum Reputation : 0

Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes? Empty
PostSubject: Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?   Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:52 am

I know that there's a couple of pictures where Dylan is dressed into a costume and some pictures from the prom with Robyn, but what about Eric? I wonder if at least one or two pictures exist, maybe i'm just blind.
Or i guess they're not leaked for now/no one took a picture (that's kinda weird like i guess people would say something like 'hell, come on, why not? you're going to grow up, go and smile even if you're ashamed of your face' or i don't know). Just asking.

I saw this one, but i'm not sure if it happened days before the prom night, it seems much older.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64362
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?   Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:35 am

I was under the impression that Eric didn't attend prom

EyebrownSonSun likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?   Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:41 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 40142
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?   Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 8:44 am

Eric didn't attend prom. He went to the after party but that photo was taken when he and Tiffany Typher were freshmen and took her to homecoming.

thelmar, EyebrownSonSun and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
5PMSomewhere

5PMSomewhere

Contribution Points : 53630
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?   Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:45 pm

I have read in the 11k that Alyssa Sechler took a picture of him at the after party, and Kim Carlin had a picture taken with him also at the after party. I think it's safe to say them photos would probably never surface at this point now

EyebrownSonSun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?   Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any pictures of Eric Harris going on a prom/after that in nice clothes?
Page 1 of 1