Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?

Go down 
+7
nopenever
milennialrebelette
Ligeya
Vwaifu
Lavitax
Jaymie
Kerea2244
11 posters

I'm Not Ashamed
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap11%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 1% [ 1 ]
Dawn Anna
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap11%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 1% [ 1 ]
Zero Hour
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap150%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 50% [ 37 ]
Zero Day
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap127%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 27% [ 20 ]
Bowling for Columbine
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap15%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 5% [ 4 ]
We Are Columbine
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap13%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 3% [ 2 ]
American Tragedy
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap18%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 8% [ 6 ]
Elephant
Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_lcap14%Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Vote_rcap1
 4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 74

Back

AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123975
Forum Reputation : 40

Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 4:00 pm

Which is your favorite Documentry/Movie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 43138
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 7:35 am

Zero Hour ... I've seen the documentary many times. For me one of the best documentaries about Columbine

Cresearch likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Contribution Points : 65348
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 am

Best docs imo:

Columbine: The Big Picture and Columbine: A New World.

Amateur documentaries but very accurate. This person knows their stuff.

These can be found on Youtube under Squidnation.

Zero Hour was horribly inaccurate not to mention glamourizing.
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu

Contribution Points : 35937

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 pm

My favorite is Duck! The Carbine High Massacre because it captures the skewed mentality of the shooters better than any other. It looks like something Harris and Klebold could have made. Barring that, my favorite Columbine movie is the collection of videos made by the shooters themselves.

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42749
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Lavitax wrote:
Best docs imo:

Columbine: The Big Picture and Columbine: A New World.

Amateur documentaries but very accurate. This person knows their stuff.

These can be found on Youtube under Squidnation.

Zero Hour was horribly inaccurate not to mention glamourizing.

Yes! I really liked those documentaries. Very informative, straight to the point. I didnt know it were amateur videos.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59715
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:51 pm

I'm Not Ashamed has the same amount of votes as We Are Columbine? I don't know how to feel about that to be honest haha...
Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44793
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 11:54 am

Bowling for Columbine is a classic documentary. I don't care what anyone else here says if it's to the contrary.
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 26989

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 10:21 am

Zero hour because you get the basic info about the case
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98869
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 6:57 am

Dawn Anna was interesting. It reminded me of the Dear Zachary documentary, with a surprise tragic twist at the end of both.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39496
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 1:07 am

Zero hour was my introduction to Columbine. Zero day is up with some of the best mass shooting movies ever made. Although I'm not interested in Columbine, I still enjoy the plethora of documentaries available.

Cresearch likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 26989

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 1:12 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Zero hour was my introduction to Columbine. Zero day is up with some of the best mass shooting movies ever made. Although I'm not interested in Columbine, I still enjoy the plethora of documentaries available.

Zero hour is a good documentary if you want to start too learn about columbine it gives you the basic information
Back to top Go down
KMFDMLover

KMFDMLover

Contribution Points : 33503
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ?   Favorite Columbne based movie/documentry ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1