Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interesting note in the 11K

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

An interesting note in the 11K Empty
PostSubject: An interesting note in the 11K   An interesting note in the 11K Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 5:58 pm

I found something interesting in the 11K. This was from the interview of Melissa Chavez who had met Eric and Dylan at the 'Funplex' in the summer of 1997. It seems as though she mainly had conversations with Eric.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EyebrownSonSun, daisylee671 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 35180
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: An interesting note in the 11K   An interesting note in the 11K Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 7:43 pm

That is interesting. I never came across that.
Back to top Go down
mincenz0

Contribution Points : 34625

PostSubject: Re: An interesting note in the 11K   An interesting note in the 11K Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 12:26 am

I pretty sceptical of her statements. If I recall she claimed they and some other people showed her where they would plant bombs. I don't even think she ever met them.

Babydoll and mincenz0 like this post

Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 45085

PostSubject: Re: An interesting note in the 11K   An interesting note in the 11K Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Why does it seem all of these people with "information" never wanted to do anything with it until AFTER the incident

PostSubject: Re: An interesting note in the 11K   An interesting note in the 11K Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting note in the 11K
Page 1 of 1