Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A note by Adam about daydreaming.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

A note by Adam about daydreaming. Empty
PostSubject: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Carnifex879, daisylee671, MilverSoxie, Scowail, Mr Bubbless, qfwfq, sourgirl and like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36026
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 9:18 pm

"tomorrow" is the most interesting Lanza document for me to reread.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:09 am

emanresu wrote:
I honestly feel  like this is what he used to comprehend doing the sandy hook shooting.

this is very interesting, what document is this from?
don't quote me on this, but i have a hunch that it might be "tomorrow". i wouldn't be surprised if that silver moxie they/them had just said that of they/their own volition to leave us a red herring, so you'd better check with someone else. happy hunting xD!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 7:02 am

emanresu wrote:
I honestly feel  like this is what he used to comprehend doing the sandy hook shooting.

this is very interesting, what document is this from?

This is from the full version of the "tomorrow" document found in the 1448 page FBI final redacted release. The document spans across pages 1425-1442, the picture is from the final page. The version of tomorrow on school shooters info is missing pages and cuts out mid-sentence, the FBI final redacted release is found alongside tomorrow under the original documents section.

Mr Bubbless and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 6:23 pm

It’s quoted from a self-help book titled “How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World: A Handbook for Personal Liberty”. I wonder if it was Nancy’s book, she seemed to be a fan of those and even was reading one the night before Adam killed her.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:56 am

morgenroede wrote:
It’s quoted from a self-help book titled “How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World: A Handbook for Personal Liberty”. I wonder if it was Nancy’s book, she seemed to be a fan of those and even was reading one the night before Adam killed her.

Thanks a ton, I had come across that but wasn't able to verify the quotes were in the book.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I got around to finally downloading the book, I should check out some of the other physical books in the house as i've bought a couple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 3:38 am

morgenroede wrote:

I thought it was his own writing, huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 3:42 am

SilverMoxie wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I got around to finally downloading the book, I should check out some of the other physical books in the house as i've bought a couple.

The previous book didn't help me to train my brain to get happy, but maybe this one will finally help me to find freedom in an unfree world!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 12:22 pm

I'm currently reading this book and on the page 197 I came across this:

In the document "Me", you can see this:

He also took some other notes from this book as well (the "box" trap, certain snippets about actions and their consequences and other stuff).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note by Adam about daydreaming.   A note by Adam about daydreaming. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A note by Adam about daydreaming.
Page 1 of 1