Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)

Go down 
+7
distant99
dyonqqr
Employer_Square
lognifiiskurk
Carnifex879
Killisaki
NoThanks
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44590
Forum Reputation : 0

The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Empty
PostSubject: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:53 am

Samuel Vonachen - 127
Timothy McVeigh - 126
Dylann Roof - 125
Julian Knight - 132

Kinkeloukaitis, Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42643
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 9:22 am

Barry Loukaitis - 116
Martin Bryant - 66
George Banks - 121
Michael Carneal - 120

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

EricsToastInTheCaf, Kinkeloukaitis, Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68572
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:28 am

Charles Whitman - 139

Ted Kaczynski - 167

Kinkeloukaitis and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 6:31 pm

Chad Padilla, the Italy High School shooter, scored 117 on an IQ test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 12:22 pm

Alvin Lee King Had An IQ Of 151, And This Is AFTER He Shot Himself In The Head.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Amok Täter wrote:
Welcome back man! Where the hell have you been?

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Amok Täter wrote:

Got the cops called on me for the YouTube channel so I've been laying low for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 7:26 am

Amok Täter wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Amok Täter wrote:

Got the cops called on me for the YouTube channel so I've been laying low for awhile.
That’s what I figured unfortunately lol. Nice to see you again though.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61239
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 6:06 pm

Nikolas Cruz - 92
Timothy McVeigh - 126

EricsToastInTheCaf, Kinkeloukaitis, Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34455
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 7:40 pm

Though the exact numbers aren’t known there is evidence that would put Eric,Dylan,Adam,Steven,and Pekka in at least the above average range on the iq scale,as demonstrated by the testimony of people who knew them such as teachers,writings and documents authored by the individuals themselves,and the meticulous planning and execution of there crimes.More so the first two than the last one though.Also Cho was tested as a teenager and found to posses an iq in the above average range per the official Virginia Tech Report though the exact number is not known.

Carnifex879, treehouseofhorror and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40534

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 11:33 pm

Nikolas Cruz originally tested with a 77.
Randan Fontaine's IQ is in the bottom 2%.
Natsumi Tsuji (Nevada-tan): 140

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40534

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Alvaro Castillo: 90 (although he got good grades.)
(Source.)
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61239

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 10:13 am

Adam Lanza was said to have an IQ in the average range (85-115)

EricsToastInTheCaf, Kinkeloukaitis and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 3:15 am

In 2004,Nikolas Cruz scored 77 on a test,just 7 points shy of mentally retarded.Then,in 2009,he scored at 92,a significant increase from the previous score but still considered below average in terms of intelligence.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
distant99

distant99

Contribution Points : 26603

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
In 2004,Nikolas Cruz scored 77 on a test,just 7 points shy of mentally retarded.Then,in 2009,he scored at 92,a significant increase from the previous score but still considered below average in terms of intelligence.

Maybe this is far fetched as I don't know a lot about the case or his biological mother, but is there any suspicion that he may have foetal alcohol syndrome? His features, mother's history, behavioural issues and IQ seem to match up. His low IQ seems odd considering the circumstances, I assumed maybe he had those issues because of his unstable family situation and possible bullying but that seems to make more sense to me. Seems like a very strong possibility if it hasn't been dismissed yet.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 8:27 pm

distant99 wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

Maybe this is far fetched as I don't know a lot about the case or his biological mother, but is there any suspicion that he may have foetal alcohol syndrome? His features, mother's history, behavioural issues and IQ seem to match up. His low IQ seems odd considering the circumstances, I assumed maybe he had those issues because of his unstable family situation and possible bullying but that seems to make more sense to me. Seems like a very strong possibility if it hasn't been dismissed yet.

Many other people have voiced the same opinion/question including myself but I haven’t found anything saying that confirms he actually has it,though like you said I think there is a large possibility of this due to his early life and upbringing as you mentioned.

distant99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26387

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 7:23 pm

brbrdengbrb

Last edited by garbagetalker1 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kinkeloukaitis and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 7:42 pm

garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer had an IQ of 96

Interesting where did you read that.
Back to top Go down
cowardlycorpse

Contribution Points : 29706

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 9:33 pm

Biswanath Halder: 130
Priscilla Ford: 140
Harvey McLeod: 85
Eric Houston: 84
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26387

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 8:48 am

Employer_Square wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:

yo mama told me

Last edited by garbagetalker1 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 28049

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 12:48 pm

garbagetalker1 wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:

A book on Winnenden

Do you mind droppin' the book name? I would be interested in reading.
Back to top Go down
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44590

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 3:31 am

distant99 wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

He also scored in the 80s on one. I'm more inclined to believe that one considering his writings. 92 is within the average range and you can function at a pretty normal level. Nikolas couldn't write well at all.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 8:10 pm

David Copeland had an iq of 126.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43155
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 3:37 pm

Edmund Kemper had an IQ of 145, even tho he's a serial killer

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)   The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The IQs of mass murderers (including attempted ones)
Page 1 of 1