Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BTK and the mid 00s media circus?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myshame

Contribution Points : 75094
Forum Reputation : 0

BTK and the mid 00s media circus? Empty
PostSubject: BTK and the mid 00s media circus?   BTK and the mid 00s media circus? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Remember when they finally found that BTK killer and they did constant news coverage about it.

I heard they banned the guy from watching TV in jail so he couldn't watch coverage of himself.

Why the hell did my mom let preteen me watch so much of that coverage? Sick shit, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30834
Forum Reputation : 2

BTK and the mid 00s media circus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTK and the mid 00s media circus?   BTK and the mid 00s media circus? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 7:27 pm

Though i cannot remember the Coverage around the Arrest of Denis Radar i read somewhere that until his arrest. The BTK killer had only ever really been covered by the Kansas Media and only when he had been caught did it become national news in the United States.

BTK and the mid 00s media circus?
Page 1 of 1