Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34255
Forum Reputation : 79

Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Empty
PostSubject: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 11:20 pm

I remember reading the Sheltered Storm a few months ago, which I highly recommend checking out if you haven’t already, and learning about one of the only irl friends Adam ever had, an Asian boy he met while playing DDR at an arcade.The 2 of them would play DDR together and watch movies at a local theater and I believe they also corresponded online.The book mentions that they eventually separated and ceased being friends, though I don’t remember it explaining why.Any insight would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
I remember reading the Sheltered Storm a few months ago, which I highly recommend checking out if you haven’t already, and learning about one of the only irl friends Adam ever had, an Asian boy he met while playing DDR at an arcade.The 2 of them would play DDR together and watch movies at a local theater and I believe they also corresponded online.The book mentions that they eventually separated and ceased being friends, though I don’t remember it explaining why.Any insight would be much appreciated.

One of the truly enormous Sandy Hook DESPP books released by police mentioned they had an argument over "planning their activity together" or something like that, but I can't remember exactly the concrete details and the exact book (there are 9 of them) where it was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 4:38 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

One of the truly enormous Sandy Hook DESPP books released by police mentioned they had an argument over "planning their activity together" or something like that, but I can't remember exactly the concrete details and the exact book (there are 9 of them) where it was mentioned.

Interesting it’s a shame that’s all we know about it.Thanks for responding!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 5:11 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

Btw I think I finally found something, book 7, page 139:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 6:05 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

Btw I think I finally found something, book 7, page 139:

Wow I’m surprised that was what ruined the relationship,though I guess when you consider that it involved Adam,who had Asperger’s syndrome,poor social skills as a result,and little experience with friendships,the result seems understandable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I found something else:
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I found something else:

Thank you for very much for showing me this.It’s a shame there aren’t more details.I feel like there may be more to the story as I really don’t know how an entire friendship could end because of a movie but maybe it had to do with Adams autism making it harder for him to socialize and understand other people.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?   Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we know exactly what caused the fallout between Adam and his DDR friend?
Page 1 of 1