Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumbest shooters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bredoviscidose

Bredoviscidose

Contribution Points : 27615
Forum Reputation : 0

Dumbest shooters Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest shooters   Dumbest shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 7:25 pm

Nikolas Cruz: speaks for itself.

Randan fontaine: scored lower than 98% of his peers on an IQ test.

Martin Bryant: had an IQ of 66.

Evan Ramsey: teased for being dumb, called "retard"  "spaz" and "braindead".
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61239
Forum Reputation : 175

Dumbest shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbest shooters   Dumbest shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 7:36 pm

There are some mass shooters that are dumb in intelligence and others that are intelligent but really stupid when it comes to logic. Dylann Roof is a pretty good example in that regard but as for intelligently stupid:
Patrick Purdy
Carel Johannes Delport - IQ of 78

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40534
Forum Reputation : 175

Dumbest shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbest shooters   Dumbest shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 8:51 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
There are some mass shooters that are dumb in intelligence and others that are intelligent but really stupid when it comes to logic. Dylann Roof is a pretty good example in that regard
Dylann's an odd case. He scored in the 99th percentile for some and the 9th for others.
Here's a breakdown of his full IQ test:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I feel bad about posting Alvaro Castillo because he was interesting, got good grades, and is leagues away from people like Nik but his IQ was 90.
The Halifax plot shooters qualify. They made posters for their attack.
I don't know his actual intelligence but Randy Stair's lack of subtlety is stunning. I don't know how he didn't get caught.

Here's a few stupid ways people got caught:
"Al DeGuzman planned a Columbine-style school shooting at the school. An employee at a Longs Drugs store developed pictures of DeGuzman posing with his guns and homemade bombs. She and a coworker called the police."
"17-year-old David Riehm was arrested at his home on January 25, 2005, after authorities at Cook County High School turned over a collection of writings and essays to police in which Riehm described in great detail shooting and killing his English teacher."
"16-year-old Russell Frantom was arrested after notebook retrieved from his locker at Penn High School stated, "I wanna break the current shooting record. I wanna get instant recognition.""
"A 16-year-old student posted a threat on the website Newgrounds stating that he would go to Attleborough High School (currently named Attleborough Academy) with a gas canister, set fire to the building and commit other acts of violence. A Newgrounds user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada notified English authorities via Skype after seeing the threat."
"18-year-old Liam Lyburd was arrested at his home after posting online about a plot to commit mass murder at Newcastle College. [...] Police searched his computer and found out he had bought the weapons via the deep web and had written a manifesto, which he tried to delete."
"A 16-year-old at Fremont High School was arrested after a student informed a school resources officer they saw the student had a gun in his waistband."
"An 18-year-old, Joshua O'Connor, was arrested after his grandmother discovered a journal that contained plans to commit a school shooting at ACES Alternative High School and reported the plan to police."
More are available here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might also be of interest (shooters who failed a grade.)

dusk, CanIHelpYou, Employer_Square and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43589
Forum Reputation : 177

Dumbest shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbest shooters   Dumbest shooters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 4:57 pm

Brandon Scott Hole was incoherent as fuck and spammed a lot of dumb lanza shit and weird shit on r/iceposeidon. Not that redditors are smart on average

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37012
Forum Reputation : 1420

Dumbest shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbest shooters   Dumbest shooters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 9:18 pm

Anthony Ferill was black (jk)

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ZELLAweistDAY3 and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumbest shooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbest shooters   Dumbest shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumbest shooters
Page 1 of 1