Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion

Go down 
+2
witchtime
lognifiiskurk
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Empty
PostSubject: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 12:35 pm

This can include if they converted while in incarceration; just specify

If there are any shooters who identified as athiests you may list them here as well.

You don’t need to include Islamic terroists it’s already clear what their beliefs are.

Last edited by nicolecevario on Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 1:17 pm

Pekka-Eric Auvinen: Athiest
Lyndon McLeod - Christian

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 11:33 pm

Suljeman Talovic - Islam; had a quaran in the dresser of his bedroom as his family was native to Bosnia

Corey Johnson - Islam; Read the quaran and was enraged when other people teased him about his radical beliefs

Wellington de Olizara - Islam; His suicide note + photos he took of himself suggesting he had converted.

Robert Long - Christian; was involved in his church’s outreach program because of his sex addiction and was described as always having a bible in his hand

Matthew Murray - Ex Christian; He may have identified as a Christian at some point though leading up to the shooting he expressed hatred for Christianity and had interest in other religions affiliations.

John Earnest - Christian; Quoated scripture in his manifesto; to justify his actions towards people of Jewish descent. I presume he was raised by a Christian family as well.

I personally don’t count white nationalist esque shooters like Brendon Tarrent, Andrew Breivik, and Lyndon McLeod because they only wanted to identify with their Nordic/european roots and had noninterest in the religion itself.
Back to top Go down
witchtime

Contribution Points : 20140
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 11:41 pm

i believe alexandre bissonette is catholic. he stated that he never killed himself cause he thought he would go to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 12:00 am

-

Last edited by nicolecevario on Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 12:02 am

witchtime wrote:
i believe alexandre bissonette is catholic. he stated that he never killed himself cause he thought he would go to hell.
Interesting that other shooters don’t think this. Surely some shooters must come from religious backgrounds and be afraid of God’s rejection because they commited evil right before they died and would be unable to repent. But I digress; if you’re going to shoot people there must be something VERY wrong in you’re life.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 35352
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:52 pm

Theres already a thread for this

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Mass_Killer_

Mass_Killer_

Contribution Points : 19760
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 1:50 pm

Anders Breivik - Christian - He said that one of the reasons for his attacks was for the Islamic invasion and to maintain a Christian Europe.

John Earnest - was affiliated with Orthodox Presbyterian Church

Christopher Harper-Mercer - Atheist - according to sources they had a strong anti-religious feeling,
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 29954
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 11:14 am

Mass_Killer_ wrote:
Anders Breivik - Christian - He said that one of the reasons for his attacks was for the Islamic invasion and to maintain a Christian Europe.

Breivik identifies with Odinism now where according to him he prays and make sacrifices to Odin as he claims in letters.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 7:39 pm

Jared Padgett - Mormon

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26133
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 10:31 pm

Sebastian Bosse- Atheist
Alvaro Castillo - Christian
William Atchison - Atheist

PostSubject: Re: Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion   Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooters who subscribed to a particular faith/religion
Page 1 of 1