Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

does anyone known a way to translation this video?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124
Forum Reputation : 50

does anyone known a way to translation this video? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone known a way to translation this video?   does anyone known a way to translation this video? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 5:28 pm

I found this news report about the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Greek it's a pretty rare video and a good find but it don't have subtitles and I don't speak Greek so I need to find way to translation this video 

Last edited by humanity is overrated on Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does anyone known a way to translation this video?   does anyone known a way to translation this video? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 7:49 pm

Last edited by Heresy on Tue May 10, 2022 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: does anyone known a way to translation this video?   does anyone known a way to translation this video? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 5:10 pm

Heresy wrote:
This is neither a rare video nor a good find. I am Greek and this video doesn't provide any relevant information.

You should go outside and enjoy life instead of autistically obsessing over some obscure case that no one remembers except you.
first of all you Grecko """"people"""" who say "go outside and enjoy life" have clearly never been outside you go to "ToUCh GRaSs" and the "gRaSs" has shit on it and the sun hurts your skin also have you considered that I "enjoy life" by obsessing obscure that's the WHOLE REASON of being on a columbine forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone known a way to translation this video?   does anyone known a way to translation this video? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does anyone known a way to translation this video?
Page 1 of 1