Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia

Go down 
+21
Darkness
AmyistWarrior
war criminal
Kaynhyde
Samson
Йозеф Геббельс
D-FENS1993
Watcher
Homicide
Kadov99
QuestionMark
Rosie1756
transcendentalauracel331
DanielBryer
Koltin
Xtina
Insomnia
Bookish
BornFromAgartha
Wanderer
vril
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 4:45 am

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
I found a claim that he was inspired by Seung Hui Cho and Salvador Ramos. Can someone check if that's true?

Where did you get this info?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Don't ask)
There's no source basically.
"Kazantsevism" lmao
I personally haven't seen him mentioning Salvador or Cho in any of his forum posts.

Kaynhyde, vril, xDarkRazoR and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 6:26 am

war criminal wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
I found a claim that he was inspired by Seung Hui Cho and Salvador Ramos. Can someone check if that's true?

"Kazantsevism" lmao
I personally haven't seen him mentioning Salvador or Cho in any of his forum posts.
What criminals did he exactly mention?
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 6:35 am

Sturmengel wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:

"Kazantsevism" lmao
He commented in the Kerch thread on GoHa.ru and mentioned Perm University shooting in his suicide note, that's basically all.
It goes without saying that he probably had tons of other undiscovered accounts left on different Russian forums, I came across his SkilledSniper username only by luck (and I think I'm the only person who discovered it so far), wonder what else left and if he ever wrote anything on mental health forums.

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP, vril, xDarkRazoR and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 6:43 am

Sturmengel wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:

"Kazantsevism" lmao

Columbine shooters, Boston bombers, Vlad and Timur iirc.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 2:43 pm

Artyom's accounts on izhevsk.ru and guns.ru forums.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheNeuroSurge, NEXT STEP UP, vril, BBYpoltergeist, xDarkRazoR, Arkan and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 12:19 pm

The neighbor of the family said she would frequently see Alla with Artyom in a baby carriage on the street when he was small. According to her, Alla never said "hi" and always tried to return home as soon as possible. Grandmother was the only member of the family who actually tried to interact with people.

Artyom's acquaintances mentioned that he was a completely different person as a kid – always happy and joyful. He would frequently play football and other games with kids on the street.

Artyom's former classmate said that he liked parodying Woody Woodpecker's laugh when he was studying at school.

After finishing the 9th grade, Artyom enrolled in college to study programming, but he didn't study well and decided to join the army instead.

Artyom tried to commit suicide while serving in the army and was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Artyom was hospitalized at least 4 times in his life due to his mental health issues.

After being expelled from the army Artyom tried to work as a loader but failed.

Alla tried to get Artyom interested in fishing as a hobby, but just as usual things didn't go well because games were more important.

The Kazantsev family actually has a cat. Or had. The fate of this cat remains unknown.

Over the years Artyom became so isolated that Alla had to call him on a mobile phone to invite him for a meal while living under the same roof.

According to the mother of the injured boy whom Artyom stabbed with a knife in 2008, Alla threatened them, saying that it was in their best interest to "forgive" Artyom.

Alla's colleagues described her as a strict, but competent worker.

Alla said that not long before the tragedy Artyom became more aggressive and frequently mentioned how he hated everyone and never wanted to be born.

Artyom visited school № 88 on the 7th of September on the Election Day in Izhevsk. Teachers recognized their former pupil and kicked him out for recording a video inside the school.

Artyom set a babyphone device on the ground floor of the school so he could hear when the police arrive and kill himself before being taken alive. The device itself can be seen on his corpse.

For many years the Udmurt Republic was one of the five regions of Russian Federation with the highest suicide rates. In 1995 more than 1200 people committed suicide in Udmurtia.

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Engel, ANOMIC, xDarkRazoR, Arkan, Hopelessness and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 12:35 pm

war criminal wrote:

Artyom's former classmate said that he liked parodying Woody Woodpecker's laugh when he was studying at school.
The fact that we both enjoy Air Crash Investigation and Woody Woodpecker is honestly kinda disturbing to me.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 6:31 am

war criminal wrote:

What a cute cat Smile

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Kartoffeln, vril, war criminal and losercide like this post

LucienBarminswaAlexander dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 6:40 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
war criminal wrote:

What a cute cat :)
I didn't even notice that cat at first because the photo was originally released with a watermark and I didn't see the cat behind it, huh.

Kartoffeln and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 6:41 am

war criminal wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
war criminal wrote:

What a cute cat Smile
I didn't even notice that cat at first because the photo was originally released with a watermark and I didn't see the cat behind it, huh.

Same, I didn't seen that cat at first

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 3:12 am

Sturmengel wrote:
The fact that we both enjoy Air Crash Investigation
I actually decided to remove this one because from what I see this VK tracking survice is not very accurate and just shows some randon info. Didn't want to unintentionally spread misinformation, my bad.
At least all other information about his online accounts I scrounged up is mostly correct.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He complained that other people in the game clan didn't like him. He even posted videos of his letsplays but now all of them are gone.
His signature: "How many admins you need to restart the server?".

Other profiles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this forum exists only in the archived version and his account with 1170 messages is gone.

Artyom even created a Discord server on GoHa.ru about the game Astellia Online:
Of course the invite link is dead.

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Same, I didn't seen that cat at first
The cat is sitting on the floor surrounded by this chaos and bottles with lighter fluid like nothing happened...

CanIHelpYou, Engel, ANOMIC, vril, Arkan, Hopelessness, Woundfucker and like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 6:20 am

Full photo which features Artyom with his classmates was posted in School No. 88 group on VKontakte many years ago. The full version shows that this was from the years 1997-1998, he was 10 years old and in the 2nd grade on this photo. I'm suprised that this photo is still up in the group knowing what's happened.
The signature under the photo says "(We wish you) happiness and good luck!".

CanIHelpYou, Engel, NEXT STEP UP, vril, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, Hopelessness and like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 7:37 am

"I'm so tired of respoding to such stupid provocations...
It's logical to assume that there are more common soldiers on Avalon than commanders in chief, and that's why they can be seen in the videos more often.
I recorded these videos simply for fun, to re-watch them in the next 20 years and feel nostalgic.
If you don't have increased self-esteem then try to record a video in which you kill 50 commanders in chief in a week, I want to see that.
I've been playing for so long and I still can't understand why solo ganking always causes so much butthurt".

Engel, NEXT STEP UP, vril, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 2:42 pm

Some of Artyom's random comments on forums and sites:

когданибудь белки захватят мир !
и мы все умрем !!

one day squirrels will invade the world !
and we will all die !!

лол ...
- сколько нужно блондинок чтобы выехать из дворов ?
- 2 . одна показывает дорогу другая рулит ..

lol ...
- how many blondes you need to leave the yard ?
- 2 . one shows the way, the other drives ..

Я понял, всё в России плохое и некачественное, всё в Америке хорошее. Классическая либшиза присущая всей нашей либерде.
I understood, in Russia everything is bad and of low-quality, in America everything is great. Classic libschizophrenia which is prevalent among all our liberals.

А что, если в штатах ты не гей и не сделал 3 операции по смене пола, то тебе удастся найти хорошую работу?
Is it possible to find a good job in the USA if you are not gay and didn't have at least 3 sex reassignment surgeries?

Лично я бы "девушкам-трансгендерам" вообще не верил...
I wouldn't trust "transgender women"...

Thread: Top-10 New Year Presents for Gamers
Где вариант "женщина"?
Where's the variant "woman"?

В Восточной Европе намеренно поддерживают эту идеологию на плаву т.к. американские евреи это и есть самые страшные фашисты.
This ideology is deliberately being supported in Eastern Europe because American Jews are the most horrible fascists.

Thread: New project of one Ukrainian company. 3D-printed houses which can be build anywhere.
Такой дом хотя бы украинскую зиму выдержит? (я серьёзно)
Will such house endure at least Ukrainian winter? (I'm being serious)

Thread: State Space Agency of Ukraine
Как можно обсуждать то чего нет? Удаляй!
How can you discuss something that doesn't even exist? Delete the thread!

Где Аллоды Онлайн? Один раз задонатил почку и попал в пожизненное рабство.
What about the game Allods Online? Donated a kidney once and got into life-long slavery.

Thread: The most scary and atmospheric games
Аллоды Онлайн? Глядя на кошелёк иногда становилось реально страшно...
Allods Online? Looking at my wallet I sometimes was truly scared...

Можно мне стул с подсветкой каждого колёсика?
Can I have a computer chair with illumination of every wheel?

Thread: You are being watched, enemies are everywhere, what should you do?
надеть шапочку из фольги и почаще улыбаться.
Put on your tinfoil hat and smile more often.

Мне кажется эти люди не жрали сухое молоко в 90ые и не пережили всё это если говорят что нам нужно дружить с западом.
I think these people didn't eat powdered milk in 90s and didn't go through this if they say that we need to be friends with the West.

Щас у нашей либерды бомбанёт... Ведь они реально думают что США это рай на земле где всё такое чистое, хорошие дороги и нет бедных
I think our liberals will be in rage... they unironically think that the USA is the heaven on Earth where everything is so clean, there are good roads and no poor people.

еще одно подтверждение того что навальнята - тупое быдло
Another evidence that people who support Alexei Navalny are stupid bydlo.

(in reply to another user who posted a link to the article about a person who went into jail for putting a like on Facebook in France)
все мировое сообщество в шоке! суд по правам человека делает громкие заявления! все мировые правозащитные организации подняты на уши! оон вводит международные санкции! сша грозит нанесением ядерного... а, что, Франция? ну тогда все нормально...
The whole world society is shocked! The Court for Human Rights made a loud statement! All world human rights organizations are kept on toes! The United Nations imposed international sanctions! The USA threatens to launch a nuclear strike... wait, it's about France? Then everything is alright...

Мне кажется "весь мир с нами" просто показательно кинет незалежную и оставит вариться в собственном соку
I think "the whole world is with us" will just dump Ukraine and will leave it stewing in its own juice.

думаешь евроопейцы так долго будут кормить незалежную?
You think Europeans will feed Ukraine for that long?

About Ukraine:
разрушить свою экономику и стать страной гастарбайтеров - национальная перемога, не иначе...
To destroy your economy and become a country of migrant workers - national peremoga (victory), not otherwise...

Не знаю о чём идёт речь, но скажу очень простые принципы. Историю пишет победитель, победителю сойдут с рук любые преступления, судят только проигравших.
I don't know what you all are talking about, but I will say some straightforward principles. History is written by winners, the winners will get away with any crimes and only the losers will be judged.

CanIHelpYou, Engel, ANOMIC, Can-Kashi, vril, proshooter, xDarkRazoR and like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 2:48 pm

war criminal wrote:

лол ...

lol ...

А что, если в штатах ты не гей и не сделал 3 операции по смене пола, то тебе удастся найти хорошую работу?
Is it possible to find a good job in the USA if you are not gay and didn't have at least 3 sex reassignment surgeries?

(in reply to another user who posted a link to the article about a person who went into jail for putting a like on Facebook in France)
все мировое сообщество в шоке! суд по правам человека делает громкие заявления! все мировые правозащитные организации подняты на уши! оон вводит международные санкции! сша грозит нанесением ядерного... а, что, Франция? ну тогда все нормально...
The whole world society is shocked! The Court for Human Rights made a loud statement! All world human rights organizations are kept on toes! The United Nations imposed international sanctions! The USA threatens to launch a nuclear strike... wait, it's about France? Then everything is alright...

Hahah, nice Artem! He was literally Russian version of AlGore with his internet jokes Very Happy.

war criminal, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43389
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 2:54 pm

war criminal wrote:
Some of Artyom's random comments on forums and sites:

когданибудь белки захватят мир !
и мы все умрем !!

one day squirrels will invade the world !
and we will all die !!

лол ...

lol ...

Я понял, всё в России плохое и некачественное, всё в Америке хорошее. Классическая либшиза присущая всей нашей либерде.
I understood, in Russia everything is bad and of low-quality, in America everything is great. Classic libschizophrenia which is prevalent among all our liberals.

Лично я бы "девушкам-трансгендерам" вообще не верил...
I wouldn't trust "transgender women"...

Thread: Top-10 New Year Presents for Gamers
Где вариант "женщина"?
Where's the variant "woman"?

В Восточной Европе намеренно поддерживают эту идеологию на плаву т.к. американские евреи это и есть самые страшные фашисты.
This ideology is deliberately being supported in Eastern Europe because American Jews are the most horrible fascists.

Thread: New project of one Ukrainian company. 3D-printed houses which can be build anywhere.
Такой дом хотя бы украинскую зиму выдержит? (я серьёзно)
Will such house endure at least Ukrainian winter? (I'm being serious)

Thread: State Space Agency of Ukraine
Как можно обсуждать то чего нет? Удаляй!
How can you discuss something that doesn't even exist? Delete the thread!

Где Аллоды Онлайн? Один раз задонатил почку и попал в пожизненное рабство.
What about the game Allods Online? Donated a kidney once and got into life-long slavery.

Thread: The most scary and atmospheric games
Аллоды Онлайн? Глядя на кошелёк иногда становилось реально страшно...
Allods Online? Looking at my wallet I sometimes was truly scared...

Можно мне стул с подсветкой каждого колёсика?
Can I have a computer chair with illumination of every wheel?

Thread: You are being watched, enemies are everywhere, what should you do?
надеть шапочку из фольги и почаще улыбаться.
Put on your tinfoil hat and smile more often.

Мне кажется эти люди не жрали сухое молоко в 90ые и не пережили всё это если говорят что нам нужно дружить с западом.
I think these people didn't eat powdered milk in 90s and didn't go through this if they say that we need to be friends with the West.

Щас у нашей либерды бомбанёт... Ведь они реально думают что США это рай на земле где всё такое чистое, хорошие дороги и нет бедных
I think our liberals will be in rage... they unironically think that the USA is the heaven on Earth where everything is so clean, there are good roads and no poor people.

еще одно подтверждение того что навальнята - тупое быдло
Another evidence that people who support Alexei Navalny are stupid bydlo.

Мне кажется "весь мир с нами" просто показательно кинет незалежную и оставит вариться в собственном соку
I think "the whole world is with us" will just dump Ukraine and will leave it stewing in its own juice.

About Ukraine:
разрушить свою экономику и стать страной гастарбайтеров - национальная перемога, не иначе...
To destroy your economy and become a country of migrant workers - national peremoga (victory), not otherwise...

Не знаю о чём идёт речь, но скажу очень простые принципы. Историю пишет победитель, победителю сойдут с рук любые преступления, судят только проигравших.
I don't know what you all are talking about, but I will say some straightforward principles. History is written by winners, the winners will get away with any crimes and only the losers will be judged.
Thanks a lot for this, very informative!

war criminal, Arkan and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24446
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 9:50 pm

war criminal wrote:

My guy

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17177
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:56 am

Artem truly was fun and intresting guy.

vril, xDarkRazoR, war criminal, Arkan, Hopelessness, Vlixu23 and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 2:33 pm

10 years ago Artyom condemned a guy who attacked a bus driver in Kaliningrad with a pneumatic pistol, calling him "inadequate":
And then, 9 years later...

ANOMIC, Can-Kashi, vril, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, Arkan, Hopelessness and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 10:57 am

war criminal wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
I actually decided to remove this one because from what I see this VK tracking survice is not very accurate and just shows some randon info. Didn't want to unintentionally spread misinformation, my bad.
At least all other information about his online accounts I scrounged up is mostly correct.
So the Soundcloud is his?
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Yes, YaKrut322 is the username he used a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 1:04 pm

war criminal wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Yes, YaKrut322 is the username he used a lot.
Can you post all the links again pls?
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 1:42 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Can you post all the links again pls?

YaKrut322:

Mr.Ezh:

GrimMarauder:

SkilledSniper:

PhantomAssassin:

Loser Loser:

ANOMIC, vril, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 3:16 am

Artyom left a comment under this video:
"with such "heroes" enemies are simply not needed, the heroes themselves will destroy everything..."

ANOMIC, xDarkRazoR, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 3:36 am

NEXT STEP UP, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:21 am

war criminal wrote:
I wonder if he imagine himself as a ninja when gunned down children's
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 4:26 am

chryzant wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Dude was really obsessed with ninjas and marauders, that's for sure.

Arkan, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:00 am

war criminal wrote:
chryzant wrote:
war criminal wrote:
Dude was really obsessed with ninjas and marauders, that's for sure.
but he was a little bit too chubby to be a ninja

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 5:12 am

Was this guy really that inmature? I thought I was more immature than him
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 6:32 am

LesMiserables wrote:
Was this guy really that inmature? I thought I was more immature than him

He had severe schizophrenia, so I think it was difficult to him to have any relationships or friendships with people in real life. I read somewhere that he often had schizo hallucinations and that they made him behave strangely and angry. So, sitting in the front of computer and playing video games seemed to be his only stable pastime. I feel very sorry for him, honestly :/.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, vril, proshooter, war criminal, Hopelessness and like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 3:28 am

A 2016 note from Federal Bailiff Service of Russia - Artyom received a 500 rub GIBDD penalty (probably for crossing a road in the wrong place):

His account on the site DNS shop:

"I have a question about the connector, are these speakers compatible with the ASUS m5a97 plus motherboard?
You simply need to connect them to the green port?"

His ICQ account:

A screen from a topic on a computer forum where he asked for help with removing viruses from his computer:
"everything is gone
oh people, I'm ready to kiss you all. Thank you Very Happy "

Last edited by war criminal on Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

proshooter, xDarkRazoR, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 6:14 am

Today is the first anniversary of his Epic Spree.

RIP Artem!

ANOMIC, Can-Kashi, proshooter, war criminal, Arkan, Vlixu23 and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17177
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 8:11 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Today is the first anniversary of his Epic Spree.

RIP Artem!
Rip Saint Artem of izhevsk

Can-Kashi, xDarkRazoR, war criminal, Arkan, Hopelessness, Vlixu23 and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 10:52 am

RIP Artyom Igorevich Kazantsev. your posts on random ass forums will be missed and your ideology was dope

Can-Kashi, Kaynhyde, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, war criminal, Hopelessness and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 6:14 pm

Artyom's deleted VKontakte account was found recently (TODAY):
AssassinHero was another username he used. Unfortunately, it's currently impossible to track down any other informaton about this account.

Arkan and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 6:18 pm

war criminal wrote:
Artyom's deleted VKontakte account was found recently (TODAY):
AssassinHero was another username he used. Unfortunately, it's currently impossible to track down any other informaton about this account.
Could you find his Pornhub account please?

tellecat and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 6:37 pm

I'm sure it's not last acc in vk and we still can't get his second phone number. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:59 pm

What classmates and neighbors told about little Artyom:

We studied in parallel grades. He was in the "B" grade. We even visited a labor camp together for strawberry picking. He was an ordinary kid - outgoing, joyful. We called him "Hedgehog" because of his hair, and he also reminded us of one. I don't remember anything bad about him from the school times and that's scary that he turned out to be such a monster. It boggles the mind. What happened with him after school so his life turned out that way? I still remember his laugh; he was very good at parodying Woody Woodpecker. Now I can't watch this cartoon anymore.

I was in the same group with him in the kindergarten. Honestly speaking, I don't remember much from the kindergarten times. But I remember that he was a happy and active boy. I can't imagine what happened after the kindergarten.

He was a funny and positive boy. We called him "Hedgehog" because his spiky hair always stood on the end. He wasn't an outcast. But he wasn't successful either. He never got into fights at school.

He was very quiet; I would even call him a punching bag. A computer geek. He played football a lot, enjoyed arcade games. His nickname was "Hedgehog".  

I remember that boy - he was cute as a kid, with doll-like appearance, cheeks and dark eyebrows. But he mostly stayed at home. Other boys were often playing on the street, even got into fights. He never participated in that.  

He grew up before our eyes. Always calm, steady and lonely. Never greeted us and always passed by with downcast eyes. We always thought that he had mental issues, never saw him with friends or girls.

- I was 2 years older than him, but we were always communicating with each other and playing football and cossacks-robbers together.
- Some people remember that Kazantsev was always introverted and isolated.
- That's not true. He was on the street all the time and played with others.
- Others say that Kazantsev was bullied.
- There wasn't any bullying at school. Everyone was equal. I've already told you, we were constantly playing together. I never seen him being bullied. He was an ordinary person until he turned 15-16 years old, just like many others. Artyom had a friend with whom he talked the most. They visited computer clubs together and played computer games a lot. And then Artyom got his own computer. That was the moment of change. He disappeared from the street, barely went out and continued playing games at home.

Engel, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, Bookish, proshooter, Arkan, Vlixu23 and like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 3:15 pm

war criminal wrote:

What a sweet little boy he is, I wonder what he will do in the future

Drum$tick, proshooter, tellecat, war criminal, Vlixu23, ANTIPATHY and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 21875
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 5:06 pm

Quality mullet!

war criminal and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 3:47 pm

An interview with the mother of Konstantin Matrosov who was injured by Artyom 15 years ago

- It's still very hard for me to remember that time, - says Elena Matrosova.  It was a miracle that my son stayed alive. Kostya was only 12 years old. He was on his way home. A man was passing by and then he suddenly turned around and stabbed my son in the back. Kostya fell on the ground. There was nobody else around. He tried to get up from the last forces, he was crying for help. A passerby helped him to get home.

We called the ambulance. When we were waiting for the ambulance I was afraid that Kostya would bleed to death. I was talking to him so he wouldn't lose consciousness.
When doctors finally arrived they started asking me about what happened. I became angry, saying that they should help my soon as soon as possible, and they only told me to stop being hysterical.

The perpetrator was found quickly, I think his mother herself called the police.

Then it was reported that Kazantsev also stabbed an elderly woman on the same day, but her injuries weren't that serious.
My son Kostya spent much time in the hospital. The doctor said the knife didn't hit vital organs and only hit the spine. We had to do an MRI very often and the hematoma was dissipating for quite a long time.

It was a very tough time for my son. He was afraid to leave the house. He was constantly looking back when he was on the street. We lived in one yard with Kazantsev. My son often saw him and his grandmother.

- What happened during the court hearing?

- I demanded to punish Kazantsev and send him to compulsory treatment. His mother was threatening us, telling that it was in our best interest to forgive him. His grandmother brought many notes with positive characteristic on her grandson, was defending him in court. She kept saying that he was a good person. She attempted to justify him, saying that he refused to take pills on that day. She said that she tried to give him pills, he shoved her and run away.

- How was Kazantsev behaving during the court hearing?

- He was sitting with his head down. He said he was sorry about what happened and didn't remember anything. His advocate was defending him, saying that at least he didn't kill anyone. When they said that my son was only slightly injured I exploded…

Eventually Kazantsev was freed, because "he was ill, such people can't be punished". We didn't get any compensation. The case was closed quickly. My son was never given any psychological help. Our family didn't have much power to fight.

- Are you still living in the same area?

- Yes. Moreover, my grandchildren are studying at that school. One my grandchildren didn't go to school on the day of the shooting because he was ill. One of his teachers and a classmate died during the shooting. The second one is a first grader; he saw this horror with his own eyes. He said that he was running through dead bodies trying to escape.

The school is currently closed, my grandchildren are at home. We don't know what to do.

I think if competent authorities, doctors and Kazantsev's parents tackled this situation in a more responsible way, this tragedy could have been prevented.

I wrote an appeal to the head of the Udmurt Republic so the investigators would examine the tragedy, take into account our story and question the judges who didn't inflict any punishment on Kazantsev.

Engel, ANOMIC, proshooter, tellecat, Arkan, Woundfucker and ANTIPATHY like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 5:18 am

Found some other previously undiscovered accounts of Artyom:

ANOMIC, proshooter, tellecat and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 12:26 pm

The October Court of Izhevsk sentenced the director of the private security company which was responsible for the safety of the school where 18 people were killed to a 3-year suspended sentence, the joint press service of the Courts of the Udmurt Republic reported.

The investigating authorities charged the director of the private security company “Shield” (Щит) Alexey Zlobin who had a contract with the school with providing services that do not meet safety requirements which caused the death of two or more persons by negligence and illegal turnover of payment transactions. According to the press service, the October District Court announced the sentence against the 52-year old defendant on Friday.

“Considering all the evidence, views of the parties, mitigating circumstances (including the fact that defendant Zlobin has children, his state of health and the state of health of his close relatives, cooperation with the investigation) and lack of aggravating circumstances the Court sentenced him to a 3-year suspended sentence and 3 years on probation”, - the press-service.

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, proshooter and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 1:37 pm

2023 data leak shows that Artem was registered on the airport holding site ar-management.ru:

"AR-Management is a Russian airport holding. The information on the site says that more than 16 million passengers used their service, but it's not mentioned that the complete list of these passengers is in open access. This list was published in the beginning of 2023 and includes e-mails and full names."

Never thought that he ever traveled anywhere outside Izhevsk.

ANOMIC, proshooter, tellecat, xDarkRazoR and idk like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia   School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School shooting in Izhevsk, Russia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2