Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People with SHARK EYES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 24184
Forum Reputation : 156

People with SHARK EYES Empty
PostSubject: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:42 pm

Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin’ and your hollerin’ those sharks come in and… they rip you to pieces.

Adam Peter Lanza 

Adam Lanza with peek SHARK EYES a long, pale, emotionless, with short greasy hair and big round eyes that bulge out of his skull like Slick Joe McWolf looking like missing Persons sketch brought to life can you imagine that face looking back that you while killing everyone around you? did he make this face while doing the shooting?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Christopher C Churchill 

A emotionless, round, and pale face with some facial hair and a navy haircut not strange for someone who has spent two decades in prison but he was one thing or shall I say two things... SHARK EYES with pupils that absorb the iris and sclera a normal face made alien like just by a pair of SHARK EYES

Leslie Patrick Bailey 

The piercing stare of Leslie 'Catweazle' Bailey characterised by long greasy hair, a semi-tanned skinny face with a strong draw a line and Peach fuzz moustache reminiscent of a pubescent teenaged boy, Bailey was a simple man with an IQ of only 76 but don't let that fool you in 1980 while working as a security guard (someone who's supposed to protect people) he raped a woman at knifepoint doing the very thing he was supposed to protect her from he strangled a boy to death him and his friends had abducted because during the night he started crying for his mother and had been accused of the attempted murder and indecent assault of a seven year old girl he also bragged about his numerous crimes in prison but most importantly those damm SHARK EYES with the stare for miles what is he staring that? why is so transfixed? 

Richard Trenton Chase

The demented million-mile stare of Richard Trenton 'The Vampire Killer' Chase like Leslie Bailey he's characterised by long greasy hair, but unlike Leslie Bailey Chase has unkempt facial hair reminiscent of a crack head it's scary think this has the only thing someone saw before violently dying 

he's also got great Norman Bates eyes

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 24435
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:49 pm

No one will ever beat Sidhbh Gallagher.

Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:55 pm

Wanderer wrote:
No one will ever beat Sidhbh Gallagher.
I can feel her star

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 49216
Forum Reputation : 795

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 11:30 pm

Daniel 'Jeremy' Elbertson, who livestreamed himself beating a man to death with a 2X4.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
StardustNaeku

StardustNaeku

Contribution Points : 19280
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 3:53 pm

Interesting…one of my online friends who probably would Adam Lanza some school (He ended up high as fuck on train tracks after begging for pussy instead) also had shark eyes. Do I need to add that he was an unironic pedophile like Lanza?

I’d like to post a (publicly released) pic of him but I don’t know if it’s permitted. wouldn’t want to get banned
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 5:28 pm

StardustNaeku wrote:
 Do I need to add that he was an unironic pedophile like Lanza?
how do you know?

Back to top Go down
StardustNaeku

StardustNaeku

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 5:42 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
how do you know?

He posted a "female age of attractiveness" chart.
According to him "women" hit the wall at 14.

Bro was getting violated on the tribute for that
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 5:46 pm

StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
how do you know?

I'm sure he's trolling you, no way he's going to be that blunt about it also how old is he? oh wait, never mind I didn't see all those pictures you added

Back to top Go down
StardustNaeku

StardustNaeku

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 6:06 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
how do you know?

I'm sure he's trolling you, no way he's going to be that blunt about it also how old is he?

Nah he is unironically dead, we found a news article, a suicide-prevention article on his school’s online newspaper with his pic, name etc., a death certificate and his grave on findagrave. He was 18 when he took a shit ton of heroin and jumped on train tracks over pussy.

His suicide note

>You're useless, stupid, unnoticeable even when trying desperately to get attention, forgettable, basic, ugly, unremarkable, nobody likes you, nobody will ever like you, you will never amount to anything, you could die tomorrow and nobody would care, you suck at conversing, you suck at everything really, you actually failed at every hobby you attempted, you cant even speak properly, you're not good enough, you're not cool enough, everyone is better than you, your acne is coming back, your mom is disappointed in you, everyone is disappointed in you, you are not mysteriously quiet, you're freakishly quiet, you seem stuck up, you don't know how to have fun, you will forever suffer and its your fault.

Sometimes I wonders if we could’ve saved him Sad
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 6:23 pm

StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
how do you know?

I'm sure he's trolling you, no way he's going to be that blunt about it also how old is he?

Nah he is unironically dead, we found a news article, a suicide-prevention article on his school’s online newspaper with his pic, name etc., a death certificate and his grave on findagrave. He was 18 when he took a shit ton of heroin and jumped on train tracks over pussy.

His suicide note

>You're useless, stupid, unnoticeable even when trying desperately to get attention, forgettable, basic, ugly, unremarkable, nobody likes you, nobody will ever like you, you will never amount to anything, you could die tomorrow and nobody would care, you suck at conversing, you suck at everything really, you actually failed at every hobby you attempted, you cant even speak properly, you're not good enough, you're not cool enough, everyone is better than you, your acne is coming back, your mom is disappointed in you, everyone is disappointed in you, you are not mysteriously quiet, you're freakishly quiet, you seem stuck up, you don't know how to have fun, you will forever suffer and its your fault.

can you give links? it's public so I don't think you'll get in trouble

Back to top Go down
StardustNaeku

StardustNaeku

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 6:35 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
how do you know?

His suicide note

Obituary : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

News article : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

School stuff : page 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter : @NeverYusa

Also he was notorious on 4chan boards like /r9k/ or /vag/ and alt-right fascist aot server Yeagerbomb.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 6:54 pm

StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
StardustNaeku wrote:
how do you know?

His suicide note

Obituary : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

News article : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

School stuff : page 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter : @NeverYusa

Also he was notorious on 4chan boards like /r9k/ or /vag/ and alt-right fascist aot server Yeagerbomb.
thanks, damm this guy could get his own encyclopaedia dramatica page it's surreal seeing people on his obituary talking about how grant he was without knowing well what we know also isn't he black? so what's with the 'alt-right' and 'fascist' thing?

Back to top Go down
Watcher

Contribution Points : 28598
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 12:22 pm

StardustNaeku wrote:
How does posting a chart from some research paper prove he was exclusively attracted to pre-pubescent children? It's more likely he saw it somewhere and integrated it into his world-view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People with SHARK EYES   People with SHARK EYES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People with SHARK EYES
Page 1 of 1