Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre

Go down 
+19
fishbulb
Ghost_Of_Pekka
SOVEREIGN
buffalobill91
Denethor
mehm
Kamikaze Tactics
Dpeed_Running_Amok
transcendentalauracel331
xDarkRazoR
Samson
Xtina
Rosie1756
offtopicr
QuestionMark
ZELLAweistDAY3
ANOMIC
NEXT STEP UP
Saoradh
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38279
Forum Reputation : 175

White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Empty
PostSubject: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 4:50 pm

BUFFALO, N.Y. — A white supremacist who killed 10 Black people at a Buffalo supermarket (May 14, 2022) was today sentenced to life in prison without parole.

anna444 and tellecat like this post

Samson dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 7:09 pm

So no trial?

*throws phone on ground, breaks skateboard*

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark, ANOMIC and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43729
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 7:29 pm

I don't get why most of these shooters plead guilty. If there's a plea deal where the possibility of walking free one day is plausible, then sure BUT if you are guaranteed to get the death penalty/life with no parole: then why not have some fun before you're locked inside a cell to rot? A trial would be one hell of an experience. For ideological shooters like Payton, pleading not guilty to state and/or federal charges would be better because it generates news coverage and gets more people to look at the case which in turn will lead to a number of people adopting the ideology and beliefs. It's a no brainer really.

QuestionMark, Saoradh, Achlys, NEXT STEP UP, Insomnia, Kaynhyde, vril and like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 7:53 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
I don't get why most of these shooters plead guilty. If there's a plea deal where the possibility of walking free one day is plausible, then sure BUT if you are guaranteed to get the death penalty/life with no parole: then why not have some fun before you're locked inside a cell to rot? A trial would be one hell of an experience. For ideological shooters like Payton, pleading not guilty to state and/or federal charges would be better because it generates news coverage and gets more people to look at the case which in turn will lead to a number of people adopting the ideology and beliefs. It's a no brainer really.
Exactly, and it would just be fun to fuck around in a courtroom. Bundy and Ramirez could do it, idk why Gendron can't  scratch

Engel, ANOMIC, vril, Rosie1756, dunkelheit and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26113
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 8:31 pm

ANOMIC wrote:

either Payton was more suicidal than extremist, so I'm not surprised he doesn't want a trial, because I personally see him very sorry, maybe not for his victims but for himself

The fact that all the evidence and ideas where he explained why blacks and other ethnic groups were an invasion in his manifestó have been directly a copy and paste of the tarrant manifesto shows That he was not very radical

Ghost_Of_Pekka likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 8:46 pm

ANOMIC wrote:

I assume in most cases its manipulation by the attorneys or something. I don't know if this was true to life but I remember watching in Manhunt: Unabomber how railroaded Ted was into pleading guilty, I don't think it's inconceivable, especially given the level of disdain towards rampage killers exists, that this may be true of other cases.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
offtopicr

Contribution Points : 35771
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 10:20 pm

-

Last edited by offtopicr on Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16021
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 3:06 am

ANOMIC wrote:

If Martin Bryant went to trial it would have been entertaining. Very Happy

Engel likes this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 10:55 pm

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35877
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 12:08 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
So no trial?

*throws phone on ground, breaks skateboard*
*Flips table*

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 12:25 am

ANOMIC wrote:
Fucking hell, if he wanted, I could've ghostwritten a white power speech for his ass if he pleaded not-guilty.

ANOMIC and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13764
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 3:35 am

Poor Payton. I genuinely feel bad for him, it would've been better if he just killed himself and he wouldn't have to deal with this.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, anna444, StopStealingMyBrand, xDarkRazoR, war criminal and losercide like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36962
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 7:15 am

I think he was more suicidal teenager with mental illness than real white supremacist.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16682
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 12:22 pm

I'm surprised he didn't get the death penalty. I know New York has no death penalty, but couldn't he get sentenced on the federal level? Idk how that works. But, I remember the discourse on /pol/ about this kid after he committed the massacre. "WHY DIDN'T HE JUST HAVE A huWHITE FAMILY??? HE'S A FED!!"
As if this guy was going to have kids lol... It was over before it even started.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

Samson likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 pm

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 8:43 pm

normalface wrote:
Samson wrote:
Poor Payton. I genuinely feel bad for him, it would've been better if he just killed himself and he wouldn't have to deal with this.

He even cried during the victim impact statements.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I wonder what the victim impact statements were, I haven't heard them yet. Same old, same old?

Kamikaze Tactics likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 10:46 pm

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 10:53 pm

normalface wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
normalface wrote:
Samson wrote:

He even cried during the victim impact statements.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I wonder what the victim impact statements were, I haven't heard them yet. Same old, same old?

I actually haven't heard them yet, either. In all honesty, I usually don't care to learn much about the victims of rampage killers. The victims are normal, uninteresting people who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is the perpetrators who fascinate.
Me neither. I think most people care because they're guilt-tripped into caring.

Kamikaze Tactics likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dpeed_Running_Amok

Dpeed_Running_Amok

Contribution Points : 12511

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 11:31 pm

normalface wrote:
Samson wrote:

ANOMIC and Ghost_Of_Pekka like this post

Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Tactics

Kamikaze Tactics

Contribution Points : 13447

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:29 am

transcendentalauracel331 wrote:
I'm surprised he didn't get the death penalty. I know New York has no death penalty, but couldn't he get sentenced on the federal level? Idk how that works. But, I remember the discourse on /pol/ about this kid after he committed the massacre. "WHY DIDN'T HE JUST HAVE A huWHITE FAMILY??? HE'S A FED!!"
As if this guy was going to have kids lol... It was over before it even started.
What do you mean? He looks like an average white kid to me. He could have had kids. Also, if he wasn't 18 he would have been sent to death row. No doubt about it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Tactics

Kamikaze Tactics

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:30 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
normalface wrote:
Samson wrote:

The only interesting one to me was the one at the beginning. He talked to him like he was a kid and sounded disappointed in him. Someone also tried to rush him.
Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16682
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:45 am

Kamikaze Tactics wrote:
What do you mean? He looks like an average white kid to me. He could have had kids. Also, if he wasn't 18 he would have been sent to death row. No doubt about it, lol.
I don't think he looks average, I think he has a neckbeard phenotype. Maybe if he also wasn't dysfunctional something could've worked out, but there was just too much wrong with him.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Tactics

Kamikaze Tactics

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:48 am

transcendentalauracel331 wrote:
Kamikaze Tactics wrote:
I don't think he looks average, I think he has a neckbeard phenotype. Maybe if he also wasn't dysfunctional something could've worked out, but there was just too much wrong with him.
Yeah, he does have that phenotype a bit now that you say it, lol. But then again Nik Cruz had a gf so no excuses, lol.

NEXT STEP UP and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down
mehm

mehm

Contribution Points : 12556

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 3:28 pm

Saoradh wrote:
BUFFALO, N.Y. — A white supremacist who killed 10 Black people at a Buffalo supermarket (May 14, 2022) was today sentenced to life in prison without parole.
I don't get it. Why he decided to give up to police instead of suicide? At the end of the shooting he should've known that there is no way he will live any day more as a free man.

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14865
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 3:52 pm

mehm wrote:
Saoradh wrote:
I don't get it. Why he decided to give up to police instead of suicide? At the end of the shooting he should've known that there is no way he will live any day more as a free man.
Maybe he was afraid of death.
Back to top Go down
buffalobill91
Banned

Contribution Points : 13240
Forum Reputation : 131

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 2:42 pm

What a Face

Last edited by buffalobill91 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
SOVEREIGN

SOVEREIGN

Contribution Points : 16130

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 3:43 am

03:37:34

Here's a link to the unedited livestream from his shooting.

Buffalo Shooters Unedited Livestream Video

Darkness, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, SOVEREIGN, Kaynhyde, Denethor, losercide and Octal like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14865
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 12:48 pm

SOVEREIGN wrote:
03:37:34

Here's a link to the unedited livestream from his shooting.

Buffalo Shooters Unedited Livestream Video
Thanks!

SOVEREIGN likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 10167

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 7:33 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
exactly, Brenton Tarrant knew how to do it Peyton should have been like Brenton just trolling the whole time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 2:12 am

Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
exactly, Brenton Tarrant knew how to do it Peyton should have been like Brenton just trolling the whole time
>Peyton
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 2:20 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
>Peyton

"Look guys he got one letter wrong gee I sure hope someone fired for that blunder"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Denethor dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 2:55 pm

Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
>Peyton

"Look guys he got one letter wrong gee I sure hope someone fired for that blunder"

Don't spell it wrong then. And it's spelled Paitn
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 9:18 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
>Peyton

kill yourself

Darkness, Kaynhyde and Denethor dislike this post

Back to top Go down
fishbulb

fishbulb

Contribution Points : 29318
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 10:39 pm

Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
>Peyton

a simpsons reference?? my time to shine Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:15 am

Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
>Peyton

kill yourself
No u
Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19446
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:17 am

Another astonishing conversation on the Columbine forum.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, xDarkRazoR and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22849
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 10:10 am

Sturmengel wrote:
Ghost_Of_Pekka wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
>Peyton
You can also spell it as Patton, Penis, Poopbutt, and simply the letter P

TheNeuroSurge and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:16 pm

Our favorite subreddit has given us some more Payton G content.

Here he is doing the kalinka dance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANOMIC and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:57 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
I don't get why most of these shooters plead guilty.

I can only suspect that there was a more informal deal being made.:
"Hey, you can plead guilty and we will put you in a decent prison and keep you safe. Or you can go to trial, but then we will put you in a place with very violent offenders who will do horrible, terrible things to you".

That's how I think it went down. The criminals are not the only ones who know how to play rough, the US jsutice system does too.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29958
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 7:09 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Our favorite subreddit has given us some more Payton G content.

Here he is doing the kalinka dance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Right after the shooting happened that video was spread around a little but then got buried quickly, it technically isn't really new but to most people it is.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 12:01 pm

Sabratha wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:

"Hey, you can plead guilty and we will put you in a decent prison and keep you safe. Or you can go to trial, but then we will put you in a place with very violent offenders who will do horrible, terrible things to you".

That's how I think it went down. The criminals are not the only ones who know how to play rough, the US jsutice system does too.

It really varies. Some people who are convicted of high profile crimes can still be placed in safer prisons instead of dangerous ones, and even if you do go to a more dangerous prison you can still ask to be placed in protective custody. Generally speaking you want the (in)famous inmates to be at least moderately protected because if they get assaulted (or worse, killed) it would make bad publicity for the prison, will lead to internal investigations, and opens the agency up for a lawsuit for negligence if the inmate in question or their family wants to pursue litigation.

Also a prison can be "safe" at one point in time then degenerate into a bad/dangerous one and vice versa depending on what kind of administration is in place, so even if Payton is placed in a good facility there's no guarantee it will remain that way.

Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 12:37 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:

It really varies. Some people who are convicted of high profile crimes can still be placed in safer prisons instead of dangerous ones, and even if you do go to a more dangerous prison you can still ask to be placed in protective custody. Generally speaking you want the (in)famous inmates to be at least moderately protected because if they get assaulted (or worse, killed) it would make bad publicity for the prison, will lead to internal investigations, and opens the agency up for a lawsuit for negligence if the inmate in question or their family wants to pursue litigation.

Also a prison can be "safe" at one point in time then degenerate into a bad/dangerous one and vice versa depending on what kind of administration is in place, so even if Payton is placed in a good facility there's no guarantee it will remain that way.

True. I mean look at the Danny Masterson prison story as an illustration.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre   White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Supremacist Gets Life For Buffalo Massacre
Page 1 of 1