Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?

Go down 
+2
xDarkRazoR
saturnsdagger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
saturnsdagger

Contribution Points : 12425
Forum Reputation : 0

Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Empty
PostSubject: Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?   Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:50 am

To preface this: I have been up for an extensive period of time, so sorry if my writing comes off as incoherent and unintelligible. Also, I am unaware if this question has been asked before, so my apologies in advance if it has.

Before I get into this I feel that it is important to define what I mean by "relationship". When I say relationship, I am referring to the emotional or other connection between two or more individuals- two people "in love," if you will. Thus, I am not talking about friendships or anything correspondent to that.

I remember reading an article that a woman said she had an "online relationship" with Adam two years prior to the shooting. In the article, it mentions how she thought that he may have been asexual. The article reads quite discursively, but overall I didn't think that they were in a relationship. However, the article never actually states whether or not their "online relationship" was just a friendship, or something more conventional; it leaves that ambiguous.
link to article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In his "marriage" document, he says "I'm an ultra-virgin like Mayhem, and the last contact beyond handshakes I've had with anyone was when
my grandmother hugged me four years ago." I find the fact that he excluded never being in a relationship to be quite trivial; unless of course, he was- online, that is. He could have alternatively omitted the fact that he was never in a relationship because he felt that it wasn't pertinent to the conversation. It's hard to say.

Furthermore, the document Adam wrote titled "me" leaves room for further debate. More specifically, the first three pages. I always interpreted this document to be directed towards an online acquaintance that Adam had met playing some online game. He says that roughly every month he would meet someone who typed properly, and that he would always try to play with them. More specifically, Adam said "If I had spoken to him more often, I might have loved him."  in regards to one user named "Soresu". So, I always thought this document was Adam writing to a friend he met playing a game they both frequented. This user -the one that he is writing to- was one that typed coherently, and Adam had loved them for that. Never is it once stated that the feelings were reciprocated, so I never considered it to be anything more than a friendship. However, I found some other people talking about this document, and some of them interpreted it as Adam and the online acquaintance as being in an actual relationship.

Adam's social ineptitude in real life doesn't appear to be as apparent when communicating via text. Furthermore, being socially inept doesn't inherently preclude one from being in a relationship, especially online. So, what do you think? Is it feasible for Adam to have been in a relationship?

transcendentalauracel331, Coneyislandqueen and yves like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?   Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 6:43 am

His sexuality was very unclear + he often contradicted his own statements about himself and his ideology etc. In his SBB posts, he once wrote that he was asexual, but in another he stated that he was gay and in love with one of the users. I heard he also compiled a document in which he wrote about his ''perfect'' type of girl. So, it is very unclear what his sexuality was. It's even harder to answer if he's ever been in a romantic relationship or online relationship with anyone.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 10017
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?   Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 8:09 am

yes... with your mom like most people
Back to top Go down
yves

yves

Contribution Points : 12811
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?   Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 10:43 am

I think Adam could be in a relationship, but online relationships would be much better suited for him considering that it requires less maintenance compared to in-person ones. He wasn't uncomfortable with flirting online as a joke, at least. But I don't think he'd last too long in a relationship, online or not. The "online relationship" he had with that woman could be a regular online friendship with some flirting though.

I lean more toward him being asexual but that doesn't mean he didn't have any romantic interest. I think he had a YouTube video talking about nonsexual physical intimacy although I can't remember if he talked about desiring it or not. really cant be bothered to watch that shit to be honest bounce

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?   Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 2:15 pm

If Adam fucking Lanza got any and I haven't, then I'm heil hitlering right off a fucking bridge.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC, ZAVANZK, transcendentalauracel331, jubjubpuffball and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16532
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?   Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:39 pm

I don't think that he was aromantic or even asexual at all. The thing you cited about the gaming friend shows he was capable of love, granting that what he said was sincere. I'd also like to bring up some things he said in the audio recordings from his Cultural Philistine YT channel. I don't feel like directly finding the quotes in the transcripts, but if you've listened to them, you probably will know what I'm talking about because they're kind of hard to forget. One time he said something akin to "they say opposites attract, I disagree, I'm attracted to people that are similar to me" and later he said that he was "attracted to girls that are pale and have the bodies of 12 year old boys" or something like that. People would say the latter statement is an admission of pedophilia, but I disagree. It could just be that he's attracted to sameness and androgyny, which is perfectly fine. There is something more damning where he said he talked to a 13 year old boy online and he said he could see how if he were a pedophile, that a relationship could spark between them. This one is a lot more suspicious in terms of the pedophile stuff. There's also that chat he had with "SixteenBitElder" I believe. If you haven't already, you should check it out yourself, my gaydar was going off while reading it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basically, I think that he was definitely not asexual, was almost certainly attracted to "monomorphism" and androgyny. Possibly bisexual, maybe even a pedophile. I personally find it likely that he had some kind of online relationship, for how long and with who, idk. But I wouldn't trust the chick's testimony if there's no receipts for that shit.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

Amokauliflower and ggtt5556uu like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?   Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was Adam Lanza ever in a "relationship"?
Page 1 of 1