Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E+D Sleep walking?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Found this interesting article, im still sketchy if Klebold ever took SSRI's in his past.  Most of their friends say they noted a change in appearance/behavior towards the end, autopsy does indicate high levels of serotonin in both bodies strangely enough.  What do you think?
"Dr. Tracy says the Columbine killers’ brains were awash in serotonin, the chemical which causes violence and aggression and triggers a sleep-walking disorder in which a person literally acts out their worst nightmare.  Harris became obsessed with homicidal and suicidal thoughts “within weeks” after he began taking Zoloft, according to Dr. Tracy.  Due to his obsession with killing, Harris was switched to Luvox, which was in his system at the time of the shooting, according to his autopsy. However, the change from Zoloft to Luvox is like switching from Pepsi to Coke, Dr. Tracy said."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102187
Forum Reputation : 10

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm not using my regular computer at the moment so i can't check, but what does it say in their autopsies about a high level of serotonin in both bodies?
I recall Eric's autopsy does mention the presence of therapeutic levels of Fluvoxamine and Dylan's indicated no drugs were detected.

I think this Dr Tracy was also involved with Mark Taylor in her crusade against SSRI drugs.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101049
Forum Reputation : 3

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 pm

very interesting, I only know that Dylan took St. John's wort. I don´t understand why the Klebolds wanted the medical records sealed. Maybe there is a reason. If he really took paxil (which is mentioned in the article), than he took the same pills like i do. that would be really creepy.

here´s something interesting:

GlaxoSmithKline has paid substantial fines, paid settlements in class action lawsuits, and become the subject of several highly critical books in relation to its marketing of paroxetine, in particular the off-label marketing of paroxetine to children, the suppression of negative research results relating to its use in children, and allegations that it failed to warn consumers of substantial withdrawal effects associated with use of the drug.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102187
Forum Reputation : 10

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:30 pm

I took a quick look at the autopsy reports again and i am unable to see where the reports " indicate high levels of serotonin in both bodies." If anyone can provide a quote / page number for this that would be great.
Back to top Go down

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Blood analysis omitted from the autopsy but was included in the Mark Taylor etc. lawsuit?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101988
Forum Reputation : 74

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 pm

You can take one look at that and tell that it is clearly a crackpot website. If the standards of evidence and proof on display in the Columbine article are any indication of what prevails on the rest of the site, I have no use for any of it.
Back to top Go down

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:59 am

People's brains are always "awash with serotonin" if they know they're going to die when they pass away.
Back to top Go down

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:51 am

lasttrain wrote:
You can take one look at that and tell that it is clearly a crackpot website.  If the standards of evidence and proof on display in the Columbine article are any indication of what prevails on the rest of the site, I have no use for any of it.

How can there be proof when the medical files have been sealed???  Why would they be sealed in the first place???   Parts of the Harris Autopsy are missing, even though it specifically says blood analysis was completed.  Where is the rest of the autopsy and what are they trying to hide?
Back to top Go down

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:09 pm

I like the avatar mods, "blow me" comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E+D Sleep walking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: E+D Sleep walking?   E+D Sleep walking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E+D Sleep walking?
Page 1 of 1