Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Targeted mass killings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7695
Forum Reputation : 80

Targeted mass killings Empty
PostSubject: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 11:02 pm

a thread to mention targeted mass murders, that is, those in which the perpetrator/perpetrators had a specific objective/objectives and not only kill everyone.

It would be preferable to exclude familicides since 90% of mass murders are just that, familicides, so it would be very redundant to mention those types of incidents, but if someone considers that one of those cases is worthy of mention, fine. some examples to refer to what I mean

Connecticut Lottery Shooting: Matthew Beck shoots and kills 4 people inside a headquarters, the 4 people were exclusively high command supervisors whom Beck pursued and killed, blaming them for his work situation

Tulsa Hospital Shooting: Michael Louis shoots and kills 4 people inside a hospital and then commits suicide. In a suicide note he declared that his target was one of his victims, Dr. Preston Phillips, and that he would kill anyone who got in his way.

Valparaíso Shooting: In a revenge, Emilio Diaz Labras opens fire with a shotgun in Valparaíso in an attempt to kill a merchant over an argument, in the attack he wounds 9-10 people who tried to stop him before being arrested

Efurt Massacre: Everybody Knows it

Sunnyvale ESL shooting: Richard Farley kills 7 and wounds 4 before being arrested in a attempt to kill his former co-worker Laura Blank

Sao Paulo State Sanitation Company shooting: Marcelo Kenji Yoshino kills 3 and wounds 2 including his Target, his former co-worker Valéria Lilli before kill himself

QuestionMark and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 6935
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:46 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
a thread to mention targeted mass murders, that is, those in which the perpetrator/perpetrators had a specific objective/objectives and not only kill everyone.

It would be preferable to exclude familicides since 90% of mass murders are just that, familicides, so it would be very redundant to mention those types of incidents, but if someone considers that one of those cases is worthy of mention, fine. some examples to refer to what I mean

Connecticut Lottery Shooting: Matthew Beck shoots and kills 4 people inside a headquarters, the 4 people were exclusively high command supervisors whom Beck pursued and killed, blaming them for his work situation

Tulsa Hospital Shooting: Michael Louis shoots and kills 4 people inside a hospital and then commits suicide. In a suicide note he declared that his target was one of his victims, Dr. Preston Phillips, and that he would kill anyone who got in his way.

Valparaíso Shooting: In a revenge, Emilio Diaz Labras opens fire with a shotgun in Valparaíso in an attempt to kill a merchant over an argument, in the attack he wounds 9-10 people who tried to stop him before being arrested

Sunnyvale ESL shooting: Richard Farley kills 7 and wounds 4 before being arrested in a attempt to kill his former co-worker Laura Blank

Sao Paulo State Sanitation Company shooting: Marcelo Kenji Yoshino kills 3 and wounds 2 including his Target, his former co-worker Valéria Lilli before kill himself

Chris Dorner's one?

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:22 pm

ForcedMeme wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:

Chris Dorner's one?

Sure
Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5142
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 9:24 pm

Orlando Harris: white people

Kartoffeln and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:37 pm

macabremacaco wrote:

Lil bro think he's funny

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5142
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 3:51 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

Lil bro think he's funny

Don't call me lil bro you fucking toddler

Denethor and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:09 pm

macabremacaco wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

Lil bro think he's funny

Sure lil homie

Denethor likes this post

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29808
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Targeted mass killings   Targeted mass killings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 7:50 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
macabremacaco wrote:

Lil bro think he's funny

Sure lil homie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Denethor, CoreyVanVonWeg and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content