Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

forgotten/less discussed mass shootings

Go down 
+7
CoreyVanVonWeg
Arano
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth
war criminal
messianic_mania
TheGoodChief
panzermensch89
11 posters
AuthorMessage
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

Contribution Points : 3575
Forum Reputation : 2

forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Empty
PostSubject: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:32 pm

thread to discuss mass shooters that have faded into near obscurity despite a fairly large victim count, e.g. dimitrios pagourtzis, artyom kazantsev
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:44 pm

James Huberty, Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham, Adam Lanza, Brenton Tarrant, Martin Bryant
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5612

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:19 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
James Huberty,  Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham, Adam Lanza, Brenton Tarrant, Martin Bryant
Are you kidding? Even aside from most of these being well discussed, Sandy Hook is probably the second most discussed mass shooting in the West right after Columbine.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:34 pm

My personal interests with shootings I don't hear discussed as much would be;
-1991 Luby's shooting [George Jo Hennard]
-1999 Wedgewood Baptist church shooting [Larry Gene Ashbrook]
-2016 Dallas police shooting [Micah Xavier Johnson]
-2020 Nizhny Novgorod Russia shooting [Daniil Monakhov]
-1961 Kungälv school shooting in Sweden [Ove Andersson]
-1998 Westside Middle School shooting [Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson]

xDarkRazoR and panzermensch89 like this post

Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:45 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
My personal interests with shootings I don't hear discussed as much would be;
-1991 Luby's shooting [George Jo Hennard]
-1999 Wedgewood Baptist church shooting [Larry Gene Ashbrook]
-2016 Dallas police shooting [Micah Xavier Johnson]
-1961 Kungälv school shooting in Sweden [Ove Andersson]
-1998 Westside Middle School shooting [Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson]

yeah, its honestly strange how these have all pretty much been forgotten, especially johnson and monakhov considering how recent(?) they are, and hennard considering how many he killed and his bizarre motive.

messianic_mania likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19471
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 6:03 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
yeah, its honestly strange how these have all pretty much been forgotten, especially johnson and monakhov
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xDarkRazoR, messianic_mania, macabremacaco, EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth and panzermensch89 like this post

Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 6:06 pm

war criminal wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
yeah, its honestly strange how these have all pretty much been forgotten, especially johnson and monakhov
woah, really in-detail. i didnt even know there was that much info about monakhov or the shooting. great job.

war criminal and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 6:13 pm

war criminal wrote:
Holy shit, this is fantastic, thank you for sharing. It's very difficult to find good details in English.

xDarkRazoR, war criminal and panzermensch89 like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6852
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:35 pm

Howard Unruh; Jake Davison, Valery Fabrikant and Huu Can Tran are all some. Also, to a more notable extent, Connor Betts, William Unek and Panya Khamrab. George Emil Banks, DeWayne Craddock and James Edward Pough too. As well as James U. Ruppert, Christopher Thomas and Masanori Aoki. A lot of people seem to completely forget the African American ones that kill around in the low teens. The list could go on much longer.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:36 pm

Yasuhisa Sugiura’s another one.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:56 pm

And nobody cares about Stephen Paddock either.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:11 pm

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
And nobody cares about Stephen Paddock either.
You're right, I didn't realize until now that I rarely hear people mention it even on mass killer threads. Which is really strange considering the number of people injured and killed, and how terrifying it make the concert experience for people after it happened. Just like how the Aurora theater shooting made everyone scared of going to the movies... Maybe it really is true that nobody cares about mass shooters if they're not below a certain age.
Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:31 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
Maybe it really is true that nobody cares about mass shooters if they're not below a certain age.
true, i rarely hear anyone talk about shooters over the age of maybe 30. i rarely see anyone mention ones like paddock, thomas hamilton or robert bowers (outside of discussing his trial). not to say that they are entirely forgotten, just less discussed than say lanza or harris & klebold.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 11:11 am

messianic_mania wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
James Huberty,  Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham, Adam Lanza, Brenton Tarrant, Martin Bryant
Are you kidding? Even aside from most of these being well discussed, Sandy Hook is probably the second most discussed mass shooting in the West right after Columbine.
They are discussed alot, but Sandy Hook is slowly being forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7699
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 5:37 pm

I don't think I've even seen anyone talk about Mikenskaya. 34 kills is incredible you'd expect atleast some discussion but then again there's not much to really discuss it was just some chechen losing his shit and commiting a war crime.
MEKENSKAYA, Russia -- Ahmed Bragimov was acting alone when he went on a ghastly shooting spree in the Chechen town of Mekenskaya, witnesses said.

He targeted only Russians, survivors said. He was described as methodical, vowing to kill as many people as he could before Russian troops arrived to seize the town.

Bragimov shot to death at least 34 people, leaving their bodies scattered about in gardens and doorways and muddy streets. And though there is no evidence that he was working on orders of the Chechen guerrillas fighting Russian troops in the breakaway republic, most people left in Mekenskaya see Bragimov and those rebels as one and the same.

''He was a killer and a thief, just as they all are,'' said an elderly man in Mekenskaya. ''The Chechens are all bandits. They would all kill us if they could.''

It is merely what the Chechens deserve, say some in Mekenskaya.

On a sunny and clear day, good flying weather for the Russian bombers and helicopter gunships attacking Grozny, Larisa Chikova was recalling how she and others hid from Bragimov as he moved through Mekenskaya killing people on Oct. 8. Next to her a Russian soldier was filling in a fresh grave, dug for the victims after pathologists conducted forensic tests on the corpses.

Bragimov himself finally was caught by townspeople and beaten to death

ANOMIC, macabremacaco and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 12:51 am

TheGoodChief wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
They are discussed alot, but Sandy Hook is slowly being forgotten.

That’s because all the bases were covered on it, and killing young children isn’t interesting anymore.

TheGoodChief likes this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7915
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 1:36 am

The real question is which are the most talked about mass shootings.

Columbine
Sandy Hook
Isla Vista
Weis Markets
Christchurch
Suzano
Kerch
parkland
Virginia
Tech
Uvalde

and some shootings less talked but famous too

Aurora
Charleston
New Aztec

Anyone other than the above mentioned, and probably a few that i don't remember, could be considered forgotten, most are attracted to serials or singulars

AMCdanbury and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:14 am

Ringing in my fucking ear.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8395
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:19 am

Tinnitus?

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:22 am

ParanoidAndroid wrote:

Tinnitus?

Hahah. No. It’s partially a metaphor. And more likely a problem with my headphones than any disease.

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vlixu23

Vlixu23

Contribution Points : 8697
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 8:24 pm

Thousand Oaks (2018)

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth and panzermensch89 like this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 9:03 pm

Vlixu23 wrote:
Thousand Oaks (2018)
Oh wow, I never heard of this one before now. Strange it's not as talked about considering it was a pretty high death/injury count. I wonder if it was because he was a veteran? Military shooters don't get a lot of attention I've noticed. But it was probably just forgotten because of the massive amount of shootings happening around that time.
Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 7152
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 2:06 am

Pretty much any pre-1999 mass shooting but I find the 1989 Stockton Schoolyard Shooting to be the most interesting.

Vlixu23, ParanoidAndroid, EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth and panzermensch89 like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36987
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:04 am

Izhevsk school shooting

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

proshooter, war criminal and panzermensch89 like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:05 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36987
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:06 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

??
Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:03 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

how is it wrong? hardly anyone ever talks about it considering the death toll and how recent it is.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:15 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

how is it wrong? hardly anyone ever talks about it considering the death toll and how recent it is.

It is wrong.

EclipseSun likes this post

panzermensch89 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:34 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

explain how. i see hardly any discussion about it anywhere.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:36 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

Nah. Whatever. I’m tired. Of… participating.

Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:39 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

good. stop trying to argue with everyone and just get off the forum lmao

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:45 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

I’m not trying to argue with anyone…

Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:51 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

then just dont say "wRONG" without reason to someone just giving their input you dolt

EclipseSun dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:14 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

then just dont say "wRONG" without reason to someone just giving their input you dolt

I want to murder children.

Last edited by EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth on Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Octal likes this post

Darkness and panzermensch89 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:26 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

I want to murder children. Hahah…

fucking edgelord

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:41 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

fucking edgelord

Inaccurate response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:43 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

fucking edgelord

Inaccurate response.

this is by far the craziest, most pointless argument ever recorded on the internet
Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:53 pm

caliburrie wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

fucking edgelord

Inaccurate response.

this is by far the craziest, most pointless argument ever recorded on the internet

agreed honestly

Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:54 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

fucking edgelord

Inaccurate response.
then whats an accurate response?

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:58 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

fucking edgelord

Inaccurate response.

My life is very sad; that’s about the only thing that I’m seeing which could be considered factual.
Back to top Go down
panzermensch89

panzermensch89

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 2:02 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

fucking edgelord

Inaccurate response.

My life is very sad; that’s about the only thing that I’m seeing which could be considered factual.
i mean there’s nothing wrong with being depressed but you can say it without mentioning how you want to murder children, man. that’s how you get reported to the authorities.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 2:16 pm

panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
panzermensch89 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Izhevsk school shooting

Wrong

It is wrong.

fucking edgelord

Inaccurate response.

i mean there’s nothing wrong with being depressed but you can say it without mentioning how you want to murder children, man. that’s how you get reported to the authorities.

Okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 5:02 pm

Raymond Spencer (Edmund Burke school shooting) is very fascinating to me, given the amount of damage he was trying to cause and his massive arsenal, as well as the little details like having a Yakub poster in the apartment and editing the school's Wikipedia page, etc., which just make it very odd. Albeit its completely understandable that he was forgotten, given how he failed miserably to kill even a single person, I consider him to be the most "failed" shooter of all time. Given his arsenal and all his preparations to not even kill a single person,. But as for shootings with a high casualty count that aren't discussed, Realengo sticks out to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 5:15 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
The real question is which are the most talked about mass shootings.

Columbine
Sandy Hook
Isla Vista
Weis Markets
Christchurch
Suzano
Kerch
parkland
Virginia
Tech
Uvalde

and some shootings less talked but famous too

Aurora
Charleston
New Aztec

Anyone other than the above mentioned, and probably a few that i don't remember, could be considered forgotten, most are attracted to serials or singulars

Another interesting question would be what shootings are completely unknown to the general public but very well known among people interested in mass shootings. For example, I don't think Aztec or Eaton Weis are at all known by the general public but they are very well known in these sorts of communities (although they are probably also well known among people interested in lolcows)
Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8395
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 5:22 pm

Pierre Lebrun is one of my favorite lesser known cases due to his choice of firearm, the remington 760. As far as I'm aware it's the only shooting to be carried out with a pump action centerfire rifle. Whitman used a remington 141, so that statement isn't true.

panzermensch89 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgotten/less discussed mass shootings   forgotten/less discussed mass shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forgotten/less discussed mass shootings
Page 1 of 1