Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Really rare Rachel Scott pictures

Go down 
+18
Lizpuff
bubbles
aquillina
shades
Nirvana92
asloversgo
Gamling
1891
em81
Selah
eli27
Draw_It_White
sororityalpha
Falco
PaintItBlack
Juicy Jazzy
Sabratha
paradisedreams
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kinkeloukaitis, anna444 and hwunr1bqq like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:24 pm

All very 90s. Thanks for sharing. It gives some perspective of a human tragedy and amongst all the soemwhat "clinical" and impersnal discussions about exit wounds and basement tape quotes taht we heve here. I think its important to get this direct link to the victims from time to time, not to let columbine investigation drive you crazy.


All in all another soul lost pointlessly that day. Guys wanted to be god and decide ho lives and who dies? In her case, they got just what they wanted. Sadly. What a pointless death.

Good luck Rachel. Wherever you may be.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Nice find, thanks for uploading that hard to find doco about her as well.

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Nice find, thanks for uploading that hard to find doco about her as well.
No problem! That's obviously where all of these pictures came from.
The documentary itself was so much better than I expected, so I had to upload it. Smile
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Thank you for the amazing pictures of Rachel, paradisedreams. They are fantastic. Rachel has had more pictures of her released than any other victim but its almost impossible to find new ones of her. You usually see the same 4 or 5 pictures of her over and over again. Did you get these from the Ambassador of kindness video?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Does anybody know who the guy is that Rachel is sitting on the couch with? I saw him with her once before so they must have been friends.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:50 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Does anybody know who the guy is that Rachel is sitting on the couch with? I saw him with her once before so they must have been friends.
Sergio Gonzales in the pics towards the end, not sure who the blond haired boy is in the pic with Rachel and the microphone.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:04 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you for the amazing pictures of Rachel, paradisedreams. They are fantastic. Rachel has had more pictures of her released than any other victim but its almost impossible to find new ones of her. You usually see the same  4 or 5 pictures of her over and over again. Did you get these from the Ambassador of kindness video?
No problem. <3 & Yes, but I ordered it from some 'ethicsusa' website and not from the official Rachel's Challenge website because they let you use paypal. Which was a bad idea! They didn't give me any updates, tracking number, and the package finally arrived yesterday looking horribly beat up. I opened it to find that the dvd was wrapped in what looked like 2 pounds legit dryer lint?! Sketchy as hell. Lol.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Thanks. I recognized Sergio. Nick Baumgart is also in the picture. I recognized her cousin Jeff and friend Sarah Slater in another of the photographs. I thought the blonde boy might be her ex Steven but that's probably doubtful.

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Does anybody know who the guy is that Rachel is sitting on the couch with? I saw him with her once before so they must have been friends.
Sergio Gonzales in the pics towards the end, not sure who the blond haired boy is in the pic with Rachel and the microphone.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:14 pm

It's great that you put in the time and effort to share these pictures with us. I've heard that the DVD contains new diary entries of hers which you can't see anywhere else. Do you have any screenshots of those?



paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you for the amazing pictures of Rachel, paradisedreams. They are fantastic. Rachel has had more pictures of her released than any other victim but its almost impossible to find new ones of her. You usually see the same  4 or 5 pictures of her over and over again. Did you get these from the Ambassador of kindness video?
No problem. <3 & Yes, but I ordered it from some 'ethicsusa' website and not from the official Rachel's Challenge website because they let you use paypal. Which was a bad idea! They didn't give me any updates, tracking number, and the package finally arrived yesterday looking horribly beat up. I opened it to find that the dvd was wrapped in what looked like 2 pounds legit dryer lint?! Sketchy as hell. Lol.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:30 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
It's great that you put in the time and effort to share these pictures with us. I've heard that the DVD contains new diary entries of hers which you can't see anywhere else. Do you have any screenshots of those?



paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you for the amazing pictures of Rachel, paradisedreams. They are fantastic. Rachel has had more pictures of her released than any other victim but its almost impossible to find new ones of her. You usually see the same  4 or 5 pictures of her over and over again. Did you get these from the Ambassador of kindness video?
No problem. <3 & Yes, but I ordered it from some 'ethicsusa' website and not from the official Rachel's Challenge website because they let you use paypal. Which was a bad idea! They didn't give me any updates, tracking number, and the package finally arrived yesterday looking horribly beat up. I opened it to find that the dvd was wrapped in what looked like 2 pounds legit dryer lint?! Sketchy as hell. Lol.

I actually uploaded it to youtube last night. Smile Idk if I heard any unknown diary entries? But there are personal stories from her friends about how Rachel just knew something was going to happen to her, mostly during the last 5 months of her life. And I know that subject has been mentioned since the beginning, but it's just crazy to hear what she felt from multiple (different) witnesses.

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Here's a better quality version of the fishing picture.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:40 pm

I heard someone who said they had the video when it first came out that it had never seen before diary entries of hers. I have to relay on others accounts of the video as I have not seen it myself.
The reason I am asking you all this is that my computer won't let me watch videos. It refuses to play them.
But its awesome that you put the video on you tube for others to enjoy.


paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
It's great that you put in the time and effort to share these pictures with us. I've heard that the DVD contains new diary entries of hers which you can't see anywhere else. Do you have any screenshots of those?



paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you for the amazing pictures of Rachel, paradisedreams. They are fantastic. Rachel has had more pictures of her released than any other victim but its almost impossible to find new ones of her. You usually see the same  4 or 5 pictures of her over and over again. Did you get these from the Ambassador of kindness video?
No problem. <3 & Yes, but I ordered it from some 'ethicsusa' website and not from the official Rachel's Challenge website because they let you use paypal. Which was a bad idea! They didn't give me any updates, tracking number, and the package finally arrived yesterday looking horribly beat up. I opened it to find that the dvd was wrapped in what looked like 2 pounds legit dryer lint?! Sketchy as hell. Lol.

I actually uploaded it to youtube last night. Smile Idk if I heard any unknown diary entries? But there are personal stories from her friends about how Rachel just knew something was going to happen to her, mostly during the last 5 months of her life. And I know that subject has been mentioned since the beginning, but it's just crazy to hear what she felt from multiple (different) witnesses.

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:03 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
I heard someone who said they had the video when it first came out that it had never seen before diary entries of hers. I have to relay on others accounts of the video as I have not seen it myself.
The reason I am asking you all this is that my computer won't let me watch videos. It refuses to play them.
But its awesome that you put the video on you tube for others to enjoy.


paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
It's great that you put in the time and effort to share these pictures with us. I've heard that the DVD contains new diary entries of hers which you can't see anywhere else. Do you have any screenshots of those?



paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you for the amazing pictures of Rachel, paradisedreams. They are fantastic. Rachel has had more pictures of her released than any other victim but its almost impossible to find new ones of her. You usually see the same  4 or 5 pictures of her over and over again. Did you get these from the Ambassador of kindness video?
No problem. <3 & Yes, but I ordered it from some 'ethicsusa' website and not from the official Rachel's Challenge website because they let you use paypal. Which was a bad idea! They didn't give me any updates, tracking number, and the package finally arrived yesterday looking horribly beat up. I opened it to find that the dvd was wrapped in what looked like 2 pounds legit dryer lint?! Sketchy as hell. Lol.

I actually uploaded it to youtube last night. Smile Idk if I heard any unknown diary entries? But there are personal stories from her friends about how Rachel just knew something was going to happen to her, mostly during the last 5 months of her life. And I know that subject has been mentioned since the beginning, but it's just crazy to hear what she felt from multiple (different) witnesses.


Oh! :/ Well, i'm rewatching it as I type this. The one that is narrated during the reenactment of the shooting is one I don't think i've heard/read before. Not 100% sure on that, though.

"Struggling to keep the candle burning. Enemies surround me, blowing their cold breath, hoping to extinguish the flame. My candle.. lit me the last of my matches, it's subtle(?), but it is there. Eating at the last strand of wick, melting at the last drop of wax. Then.. darkness.. alone. Laughter. Wicked laughter screams in my ear. The coldness rips at my skin, depriving me of my heat I breathe, and the emptiness around me. Taking it in as air.. but choking as if it were smoke. Smoke.. blackening me within."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:15 am

paradisedreams wrote:
Oh! :/ Well, i'm rewatching it as I type this. The one that is narrated during the reenactment of the shooting is one I don't think i've heard/read before. Not 100% sure on that, though.

"Struggling to keep the candle burning. Enemies surround me, blowing their cold breath, hoping to extinguish the flame. My candle.. lit me the last of my matches, it's subtle(?), but it is there. Eating at the last strand of wick, melting at the last drop of wax. Then.. darkness.. alone. Laughter. Wicked laughter screams in my ear. The coldness rips at my skin, depriving me of my heat I breathe, and the emptiness around me. Taking it in as air.. but choking as if it were smoke. Smoke.. blackening me within."
Damn she sounds pretty manic depressed in that entry. I remember posting my own theory on her entries a while ago on this forum. She was feeling an impending doom because she was suicidal, not because she knew Columbine was going to happen. I believe she was sick of being a Christian, sick of being tossed around by her friends and sick of having to put a facade up for her parents. I think she was too busy being someone else and it was putting a major strain on her life.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:36 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
paradisedreams wrote:
Oh! :/ Well, i'm rewatching it as I type this. The one that is narrated during the reenactment of the shooting is one I don't think i've heard/read before. Not 100% sure on that, though.

"Struggling to keep the candle burning. Enemies surround me, blowing their cold breath, hoping to extinguish the flame. My candle.. lit me the last of my matches, it's subtle(?), but it is there. Eating at the last strand of wick, melting at the last drop of wax. Then.. darkness.. alone. Laughter. Wicked laughter screams in my ear. The coldness rips at my skin, depriving me of my heat I breathe, and the emptiness around me. Taking it in as air.. but choking as if it were smoke. Smoke.. blackening me within."
Damn she sounds pretty manic depressed in that entry. I remember posting my own theory on her entries a while ago on this forum. She was feeling an impending doom because she was suicidal, not because she knew Columbine was going to happen. I believe she was sick of being a Christian, sick of being tossed around by her friends and sick of having to put a facade up for her parents. I think she was too busy being someone else and it was putting a major strain on her life.

That entry sounds like something written around the time she wrote about how she lost all of her friends. I do agree that there is no denying she was clearly suicidal at one point. She's the only one that can answer these questions, though. And we'll probably never know the exact truth, which makes it that much more heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 88107
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 4:45 am

Darrel Scott looks so young in the first pic! My how time for him must of flew...

As for her diary entries I do believe she was very suicidal at times, but still optimistic in other scenarios, interesting combo. Her mother set up a website which contains some of her diary entries, including some romantic sounding ones. I do think the short life that she did live was a very interesting one to say the least. I think her legacy will last a very long time.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 88107
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This came as a surprise to me. There's transcript to go with it.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:39 am

Falcolus wrote:
This came as a surprise to me. There's transcript to go with it.
Brooks Brown and Stephen Partridge were best friends, and Rachel had been Steve's girlfriend for a year, so it's not too surprising that Brooks and Rachel were also friends.


Last edited by Juicy Jazzy on Thu May 28, 2015 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 88107
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:41 am

Hmm further interesting, I suppose that's the same Steve in her journals?

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:45 am

Falcolus wrote:
Hmm further interesting, I suppose that's the same Steve in her journals?
Did she mention Steve in her released journals? I can't recall.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 88107
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 8:06 am

I believe so, the name automatically made me think of the journals, I shall find out though.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Here's a picture of Rachel & Stephen. The chapter Brooks has dedicated to Rachel in his book tells us that Stephen was at his house right after the shooting when Brooks' little brother, Aaron, was on the phone with people and just blurted out "Rachel Scott is dead." without realizing that Stephen & Brooks knew her. He said that Stephen collapsed after hearing that. Sad Also, i'm pretty sure he's the one she broke up with because she thought it was getting too serious, and she didn't want it to turn sexual?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Here's the entire 'Rachel' chapter in Brooks' book.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 88107
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Thanks heaps for that, I shall read through it when I have time.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:36 pm

paradisedreams wrote:
Also, i'm pretty sure he's the one she broke up with because she thought it was getting too serious, and she didn't want it to turn sexual?
I'm 99% sure it was him, unless she was referring to Rob Salyer in her entries (which I doubt).
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:49 pm

(kinda OT but it's from the documentary) This is the only known picture/footage of Craig Scott on that day. Pretty sure it was within the first 10-15 minutes after he escaped with Kacey, because his dad said he walked home pretty soon after. Don't even wanna imagine what the front of those light pants looked like after everything. Really makes you remember how much mental damage was done that day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:23 pm

I don't think the guy on the couch with Rachel is Steven. It is not Rob Salyer either as he had dark hair. Would love to hear Steven speak as he had such a close relationship with Rachel.
As far as I know he was the only serious BF that she ever had. Even thought they were broken up when she died they still had feelings for each other. He must have known her well. I always thought it was amazing that even though she loved him, her religious faith was so strong that rather than risk being tempted into a sexual relationship which would have been a big sin for her and a betrayal of her religious beliefs, she ended the relationship. There are not a big percentage of modern teenage girls that would do that.

paradisedreams,you have posted a lot of great material.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 88107
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:55 pm

paradisedreams wrote:
Really makes you remember how much mental damage was done that day.

In all the documentaries I have seen him in he nearly always talks about how angry he was towards Eric and Dylan. But now it seems he has resolved those issues to the best of his ability. Sidenote, he has set up a program similar to Rachels Challenge called "Rewrite the script".

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:26 am

Here's another rare picture that I forgot to include in that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And I just found this one during a random google search.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:41 pm

I love the toddler picture of Rachel. So adorable.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:56 pm

paradisedreams,
Does the video contain any rare or unknown facts or stories about Rachel?

paradisedreams wrote:
Here's another rare picture that I forgot to include in that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And I just found this one during a random google search.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:43 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Does the video  contain any rare or unknown facts or stories about Rachel?
Mentions an otherwise unreleased diary entry Rachel supposedly wrote days before she was killed. She wrote about how her life was representative of a lit candle, running out of wick. She wrote about how the flame is close to being extinguished. Something to that effect, anyway.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Do you know anyone who might have a screen shot of this? I'd love to see it.



Juicy Jazzy wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Does the video  contain any rare or unknown facts or stories about Rachel?
Mentions an otherwise unreleased diary entry Rachel supposedly wrote days before she was killed. She wrote about how her life was representative of a lit candle, running out of wick. She wrote about how the flame is close to being extinguished. Something to that effect, anyway.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 125524
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:33 am

"I'm drowning in my own lake of despair. I'm choking my hands wrapped around my neck. I'm dying quickly my soul leaves slowly my body withers. It isn't suicide, I consider it homicide. The world you have created has led to my death."


Journal 1:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Journal 2:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Journal 3:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by tfsa47090 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *Had to remove direct tumblr links.*)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 88107
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:08 am

Interesting entry. Quite opposite to what people said about her, although people are very good at hiding themselves.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:23 am

This:

Quote :
Struggling to keep the candle burning. Enemies surround me, blowing their cold breath, hoping to extinguish the flame. My candle.. lit me the last of my matches, it's subtle, but it is there. Eating at the last strand of wick, melting at the last drop of wax. Then.. darkness.. alone. Laughter. Wicked laughter screams in my ear. The coldness rips at my skin, depriving me of my heat I breathe, and the emptiness around me. Taking it in as air.. but choking as if it were smoke. Smoke.. blackening me within.

Unable to screenshot it as it was read out in the doco as opposed to being scanned and shown on screen.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Thank you Juicy Jazzy. Did they say how long before she died that she wrote this?
With all I know of Rachel, this is something I haven't heard before.

Rachel left behind a lot of material in journals, letters and emails but we will never see a lot of it because it is too personal or contains information on her friends personal lives that she was discussing with them.


Juicy Jazzy wrote:
This:

Quote :
Struggling to keep the candle burning. Enemies surround me, blowing their cold breath, hoping to extinguish the flame. My candle.. lit me the last of my matches, it's subtle, but it is there. Eating at the last strand of wick, melting at the last drop of wax. Then.. darkness.. alone. Laughter. Wicked laughter screams in my ear. The coldness rips at my skin, depriving me of my heat I breathe, and the emptiness around me. Taking it in as air.. but choking as if it were smoke. Smoke.. blackening me within.

Unable to screenshot it as it was read out in the doco as opposed to being scanned and shown on screen.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:55 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you Juicy Jazzy. Did they say how long before she died that she wrote this?
With all I know of Rachel, this is something I haven't heard before.
It was read out during the reenactment of the start of the shooting, when Rachel died. If I remember correctly, they don't give a time frame as to when it was written. I just assume it was written in the weeks or month before her death.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1114
Contribution Points : 99468
Forum Reputation : 154
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:18 am

The young picture of her reminds me of Judith Barsi.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:20 am

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
The young picture of her reminds me of Judith Barsi.
I kinda see that, too!
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:51 am

"I'm drowning in my own lake of despair. I'm choking. My hands wrapped around my neck.. i'm dying. Quickly my soul leaves, slowly my body withers. It isn't suicide, I consider it homicide. The world you have created has lead to my death."

I know parts of this has talked about before, separately. But I don't think the entire entry was released prior to the documentary? They do say that this one was written a few days before she died, though.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 99994
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 am

paradisedreams wrote:
"I'm drowning in my own lake of despair. I'm choking. My hands wrapped around my neck.. i'm dying. Quickly my soul leaves, slowly my body withers. It isn't suicide, I consider it homicide. The world you have created has lead to my death."

I know parts of this has talked about before, separately. But I don't think the entire entry was released prior to the documentary? They do say that this one was written a few days before she died, though.
Rachel's mum read that entry out in another doco released quite a while ago, called 'Game Over in Littleton'.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 am

Here's another rare-ish one. I didn't realize how much she looked like her dad.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:33 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
paradisedreams wrote:
"I'm drowning in my own lake of despair. I'm choking. My hands wrapped around my neck.. i'm dying. Quickly my soul leaves, slowly my body withers. It isn't suicide, I consider it homicide. The world you have created has lead to my death."

I know parts of this has talked about before, separately. But I don't think the entire entry was released prior to the documentary? They do say that this one was written a few days before she died, though.
Rachel's mum read that entry out in another doco released quite a while ago, called 'Game Over in Littleton'.

Ah, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 8:54 am

This topic has been dead for over a month now, but here's some more rare/rare-ish pictures I have saved over time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27


Posts : 492
Contribution Points : 85032
Forum Reputation : 135
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Wow, these pictures are fascinating. When you really get to take a peak into someones life like that, it definately opens up your mind to the damage that has been done. Rachel had never done anything to harm or upset Eric and Dylan. They didn't even kill the people who gave them trouble. That makes me feel very angry towards them.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:06 pm

eli27 wrote:
Wow, these pictures are fascinating. When you really get to take a peak into someones life like that, it definately opens up your mind to the damage that has been done. Rachel had never done anything to harm or upset Eric and Dylan. They didn't even kill the people who gave them trouble. That makes me feel very angry towards them.

Yeah. Its odd how the first person to die was a girl who shared at leats some of Dylan's depression and some of Eric's contempt and dissatisfaction with society.

Its just weird. Guess its exactly the "dramatic irony" Eric would have loved.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 85861
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Sabratha wrote:
eli27 wrote:
Wow, these pictures are fascinating. When you really get to take a peak into someones life like that, it definately opens up your mind to the damage that has been done. Rachel had never done anything to harm or upset Eric and Dylan. They didn't even kill the people who gave them trouble. That makes me feel very angry towards them.

Yeah. Its odd how the first person to die was a girl who shared at leats some of Dylan's depression and some of Eric's contempt and dissatisfaction with society.

Its just weird. Guess its exactly the "dramatic irony" Eric would have loved.

I will forever wonder why Eric decided to shoot at Rachel and Richard first. Despite not knowing or caring who they were. I'm assuming there were tons of kids who were most likely standing and blocking them from his view at first, & yet the two people who were probably closest to the west entrance were the first hit. No one in between.

I guess it could've also been the fact that they were in a supposed seated position and he quickly realized that they wouldn't have any time to react. Which was probably the perfect target in his mind. It's just crazy how even the slightest last minute change in direction could've changed everything. Especially with Rachel quitting smoking a week or two before. Can't even imagine the survivor guilt that the people in that surrounding area experience(d). Same with the ones who left the library before the first shots.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 98016
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:52 am

Thank you again Paradisedreams.You have shared more rare Rachel material with us than anyone has for a long time.
Speaking of Craig, I am sure most know the story but he and Rachel argued the last morning of her life because Craig made them late for school.
Then they argued again on the way to school over songs on the radio.
When they arrived he called her names, and slammed the car door in her face.
The next time he saw her, she was lying in her casket.
Combined that with the fact that he didn't always treat his sister kindly or fairly weighed him down with guilt for years. Finally, he realized that he had no other option other than to forgive himself and was better able to go on with life.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Really rare Rachel Scott pictures
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rare Rachel Scott pictures
»  Any rare videos of Rachel Scott?
» Some rare pictures of Peter Lanza
» Why does everybody think the Rachel Scott
» Rachel Scott

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: