Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures

Go down 
+18
Lizpuff
bubbles
aquillina
shades
Nirvana92
asloversgo
Gamling
em81
Selah
eli27
Draw_It_White
sororityalpha
Falco
PaintItBlack
Juicy Jazzy
Sabratha
paradisedreams
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 am

bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.

I agree about the suffering of E &D's parents but don't agree that life in prison is worth than death.
With all due respect,the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment that the legal system can give.

Yeah, well it's my opinion that a life in prison would be worse than death and I'm sure there are others who would agree with that view. We're all going to die eventually, anyway.

If we are talking punishments I think life in prison would be way worse than death for Dylan especially. He wanted to die. To deprive him on that would be hell for him

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
henkdutank

Contribution Points : 90361
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:46 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
aquillina wrote:
What's the reason for it then.
because of exactly what I said, because she was deemed the most prettiest, because she was popular in school, so even in death she got the most attention and the people painted her a martyr because she changed her ways and died too early. And the fact that she strived to be a better person is quite telling cause by account we know she wasn't perfect, she had done stuff and was patronising to others once. I mean come on, a popular theatre kid? Think about it. I have no ill-will at all, nobody knows her, just saying that I'd rather pay attention to those who were flawed in the beginning than someone who supposedly changed to be better. Plus I can't really stand stage Mom-Dad families.
I think the whole myth about the God question, which was heavily fueled by her parents, explains a lot of the attention on Rachel too. And I'm sure she did some stuff she'd probably regret right now - she was a teenager after all. But from most things I've read about her it seemed like she was a genuinely nice girl.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96366
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 6:20 am

I think this may be a new pic of her. I've never seen it

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98344
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 1:44 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
I think this may be a new pic of her. I've never seen it
Nice! Where did you find this?
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 11:12 am

Her sister has a Facebook memorial page for her. It was posted there on Valentine's Day

Pizzacharms

Contribution Points : 60295
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Not pictures of her , but new pictures of her car

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am

They used her car in the movie "I'm not ashamed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3