Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Really rare Rachel Scott pictures

Go down 
+18
Lizpuff
bubbles
aquillina
shades
Nirvana92
asloversgo
Gamling
1891
em81
Selah
eli27
Draw_It_White
sororityalpha
Falco
PaintItBlack
Juicy Jazzy
Sabratha
paradisedreams
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 85082
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:34 am

He has always said that he had many issues coping with the loss and guilt, I am glad to see he is moving on with his life.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:02 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you again Paradisedreams.You have shared more rare Rachel material with us than anyone has for a long time.
Speaking of Craig, I am sure most know the story but he and Rachel argued the last morning of her life because Craig made them late for school.
Then they argued again on the way to school over songs on the radio.
When they arrived he called her names, and slammed the car door in her face.
The next time he saw her, she was lying in her casket.
Combined that with the fact that he didn't always treat his sister kindly or fairly weighed him down with guilt for years. Finally, he realized that he had no other option other than to forgive himself and was better able to go on with life.

That fact is probably one of the most heartbreaking. Even though he continues to repeat something (that most of us don't believe really happened) during a few TV appearances doesn't make me think any less of him or the family.. anymore. There really is no right or wrong way of grieving a child, sibling, or even a friend. Especially when they were taken away in such horrible and pointless way. And I now believe that's their way. Another thing is that there is proof they (and everyone associated with the program) never repeat that story or any religious/martyr facts during the Rachel Challenge assemblies. Just a few diary entries, small stories, and just mainly trying to address the ever-growing bullying issues with their audience. Knowing and realizing those things, is kinda why i'm now interested in more Rachel related things than I was before. If that makes sense.

There's also just something in Craig's eyes, even now, that just tells you he battles with his decisions every single day. Not with just how he treated Rachel that day and before, but including how he somehow escaped physically unharmed as his two friends died next to him. He even said in the Killing Spree documentary that aired last year, that he felt like a coward for almost immediately leaving them under that table. Even though he could still feel slight breathing coming from both of them. His innocence and normal way of living has now been gone longer than it was there. I can only praise him for choosing to move on, while knowing he'll still have to live with those self-destructive thoughts and memories for the rest of his life.

Oh wow, I apologize for that novel-long/rambling response. It's my only talent. ;)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:14 am

Not at all. I enjoyed your post. I think that anyone whose last interaction with a loved one was an argument would be racked with guilt.
There was no chance to apologize or say Goodbye. The trauma of her death and that Craig experienced no doubt only made this more intense.

Apparently, he and Rachel argued quite a bit.
If she had lived I am sure that they would have come to terms in day or two.
I am sure she would have wanted him to forgive himself right away.
I admire the Scott family a lot for constantly trying to both keep her memory alive and accomplish something positive in her name.
That couldn't have been easy especially in the early years while their grief was still fresh but they have really done it.


paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you again Paradisedreams.You have shared more rare Rachel material with us than anyone has for a long time.
Speaking of Craig, I am sure most know the story but he and Rachel argued the last morning of her life because Craig made them late for school.
Then they argued again on the way to school over songs on the radio.
When they arrived he called her names, and slammed the car door in her face.
The next time he saw her, she was lying in her casket.
Combined that with the fact that he didn't always treat his sister kindly or fairly weighed him down with guilt for years. Finally, he realized that he had no other option other than to forgive himself and was better able to go on with life.

That fact is probably one of the most heartbreaking. Even though he continues to repeat something (that most of us don't believe really happened) during a few TV appearances doesn't make me think any less of him or the family.. anymore. There really is no right or wrong way of grieving a child, sibling, or even a friend. Especially when they were taken away in such horrible and pointless way. And I now believe that's their way. Another thing is that there is proof they (and everyone associated with the program) never repeat that story or any religious/martyr facts during the Rachel Challenge assemblies. Just a few diary entries, small stories, and just mainly trying to address the ever-growing bullying issues with their audience. Knowing and realizing those things, is kinda why i'm now interested in more Rachel related things than I was before. If that makes sense.

There's also just something in Craig's eyes, even now, that just tells you he battles with his decisions every single day. Not with just how he treated Rachel that day and before, but including how he somehow escaped physically unharmed as his two friends died next to him. He even said in the Killing Spree documentary that aired last year, that he felt like a coward for almost immediately leaving them under that table. Even though he could still feel slight breathing coming from both of them. His innocence and normal way of living has now been gone longer than it was there. I can only praise him for choosing to move on, while knowing he'll still have to live with those self-destructive thoughts and memories for the rest of his life.

Oh wow, I apologize for that novel-long/rambling response. It's my only talent. ;)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah


Posts : 65
Contribution Points : 78958
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 34
Location : West Virginia

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:28 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Not at all. I enjoyed your post. I think that anyone whose last interaction with a loved one was an argument would be racked with guilt.
There was no chance to apologize or say Goodbye. The trauma of her death and that Craig experienced  no doubt only made this more intense.

Apparently, he and Rachel argued quite a bit.
If she had lived I am sure that they would have come to terms in day or two.
I am sure she would have wanted him to forgive himself right away.
I admire the Scott family a lot for constantly trying to both keep her memory alive and  accomplish something positive in her name.
That couldn't have been easy especially in the early years while their grief was still fresh but they have really done it.


paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you again Paradisedreams.You have shared more rare Rachel material with us than anyone has for a long time.
Speaking of Craig, I am sure most know the story but he and Rachel argued the last morning of her life because Craig made them late for school.
Then they argued again on the way to school over songs on the radio.
When they arrived he called her names, and slammed the car door in her face.
The next time he saw her, she was lying in her casket.
Combined that with the fact that he didn't always treat his sister kindly or fairly weighed him down with guilt for years. Finally, he realized that he had no other option other than to forgive himself and was better able to go on with life.

That fact is probably one of the most heartbreaking. Even though he continues to repeat something (that most of us don't believe really happened) during a few TV appearances doesn't make me think any less of him or the family.. anymore. There really is no right or wrong way of grieving a child, sibling, or even a friend. Especially when they were taken away in such horrible and pointless way. And I now believe that's their way. Another thing is that there is proof they (and everyone associated with the program) never repeat that story or any religious/martyr facts during the Rachel Challenge assemblies. Just a few diary entries, small stories, and just mainly trying to address the ever-growing bullying issues with their audience. Knowing and realizing those things, is kinda why i'm now interested in more Rachel related things than I was before. If that makes sense.

There's also just something in Craig's eyes, even now, that just tells you he battles with his decisions every single day. Not with just how he treated Rachel that day and before, but including how he somehow escaped physically unharmed as his two friends died next to him. He even said in the Killing Spree documentary that aired last year, that he felt like a coward for almost immediately leaving them under that table. Even though he could still feel slight breathing coming from both of them. His innocence and normal way of living has now been gone longer than it was there. I can only praise him for choosing to move on, while knowing he'll still have to live with those self-destructive thoughts and memories for the rest of his life.

Oh wow, I apologize for that novel-long/rambling response. It's my only talent. ;)

That Craig never got to say goodbye and I love you breaks my heart too. I remember him sharing a moment on video though at the place she died. He was crying and apologizing. It was so moving and sad.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:56 pm

paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you again Paradisedreams.You have shared more rare Rachel material with us than anyone has for a long time.
Speaking of Craig, I am sure most know the story but he and Rachel argued the last morning of her life because Craig made them late for school.
Then they argued again on the way to school over songs on the radio.
When they arrived he called her names, and slammed the car door in her face.
The next time he saw her, she was lying in her casket.
Combined that with the fact that he didn't always treat his sister kindly or fairly weighed him down with guilt for years. Finally, he realized that he had no other option other than to forgive himself and was better able to go on with life.

Even though he continues to repeat something (that most of us don't believe really happened) during a few TV appearances doesn't make me think any less of him or the family.. anymore. There really is no right or wrong way of grieving a child, sibling, or even a friend. Especially when they were taken away in such horrible and pointless way. And I now believe that's their way.

Yep, my opinion as well. I don't believe in her being asked the god question, but I respect and can understand why the Scotts work like this. I can also understand Castaldo and why he decided to change his version to fit in with what they do.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Sabratha wrote:
paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you again Paradisedreams.You have shared more rare Rachel material with us than anyone has for a long time.
Speaking of Craig, I am sure most know the story but he and Rachel argued the last morning of her life because Craig made them late for school.
Then they argued again on the way to school over songs on the radio.
When they arrived he called her names, and slammed the car door in her face.
The next time he saw her, she was lying in her casket.
Combined that with the fact that he didn't always treat his sister kindly or fairly weighed him down with guilt for years. Finally, he realized that he had no other option other than to forgive himself and was better able to go on with life.

Even though he continues to repeat something (that most of us don't believe really happened) during a few TV appearances doesn't make me think any less of him or the family.. anymore. There really is no right or wrong way of grieving a child, sibling, or even a friend. Especially when they were taken away in such horrible and pointless way. And I now believe that's their way.

Yep, my opinion as well. I don't believe in her being asked the god question, but I respect and can understand why the Scotts work like this. I can also understand Castaldo and why he decided to change his version to fit in with what they do.

I understand that, too. He doesn't want to have to continuously repeat something, he himself, doesn't believe in. Or isn't 100% sure really happened. Which would explain the story about him asking his mom why she didn't write it down when he said it in the few hours afterwards.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 11:57 pm

Found these saved in another folder.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:17 am

Thanks,paradisedreams. You seem to have a knack for finding Rachel material.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:40 am

Even though this is a screenshot from a short video. I think it's one of my favorites of her. Just gives you another look into how casually beautiful, young, and normal she was around the time she was killed. Sometimes the facts we know about the victims makes us forget that they were just like us, up until 11:19 that day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:33 am

Here's another one thanks to someone on tumblr. Okay, i'll now try to stay away from this topic for another month. ;)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 96969
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:01 am

Thanks! Wasn't that second picture taken right before she cut her hair in late March '99?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:19 am




Thanks for the pictures JuicyJazzy.
ParadiseDreams,it probably was because that picture was taken at one of the play rehearsals.

paradisedreams wrote:
Thanks! Wasn't that second picture taken right before she cut her hair in late March '99?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 96969
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 am

I found the second Rachel pic on Andrew Robinson's facebook page. If I remember correctly he wrote that it was taken during rehearsal for the last play she was in before she died.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
I found the second Rachel pic on Andrew Robinson's facebook page. If I remember correctly he wrote that it was taken during rehearsal for the last play she was in before she died.
Oh, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 am

A little bit of trivia: The zoo picture was taken in August of 1989.The Scott kids had had a rough Summer as their parents had split up a few months before. The zoo trip was an effort to cheer them up.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:43 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
A little bit of trivia: The zoo picture was taken in August of 1989.The Scott kids had had a rough Summer as their parents had split up a few months before. The zoo trip was an effort to cheer them up.

Aww. Thanks for the backstory.
I recently read that right after the divorce, Darrell couldn't afford to live on his own, so he had to live in his work office for a while. He'd get all 5 kids every other weekend and they would get sleeping bags and sleep there with him. I can't imagine what he felt as a parent having to do that, though. Of course the 3 youngest thought it was cool and fun at the time. As for Dana and Bethanee, coming from a somewhat similar experience, i'm sure there was some resentment towards him for a while. And it kind of seems like maybe Rachel felt a little bit of that when she was older. That's just the vibe I got from the Rachel's Tears book, anyway. The convo he supposedly had with her right before her death probably helped him a lot during the grieving process.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:11 am

paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
A little bit of trivia: The zoo picture was taken in August of 1989.The Scott kids had had a rough Summer as their parents had split up a few months before. The zoo trip was an effort to cheer them up.

Aww. Thanks for the backstory.
I recently read that right after the divorce, Darrell couldn't afford to live on his own, so he had to live in his work office for a while. He'd get all 5 kids every other weekend and they would get sleeping bags and sleep there with him. I can't imagine what he felt as a parent having to do that, though. Of course the 3 youngest thought it was cool and fun at the time. As for Dana and Bethanee, coming from a somewhat similar experience, i'm sure there was some resentment towards him for a while. And it kind of seems like maybe Rachel felt a little bit of that when she was older. That's just the vibe I got from the Rachel's Tears book, anyway. The convo he supposedly had with her right before her death probably helped him a lot during the grieving process.


The family went through a very rough time with finances and otherwise for 3 years after the divorce. Things only improved when her Mom was offered a full time job where she could learn accounting skills.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 8:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Thank you for more great pictures of Rachel.
I am always impressed how you, JuicyJazzy and others are able to find rare Rachel material all these years later.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
em81




Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 99674
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 42
Location : Germany

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:52 pm

wow she was so beautiful. just wonder how she would looked now if they didn´t kill her in 1999.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 11:41 am

Since I just realized you can post gifs on here. Here's a few from some rare(ish) videos of her.
Idk if any of you are actually interested in seeing these. But hey, it's giving me something to do while insomnia kicks my ass once again.  bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:15 am

I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
I think anything of Rachel is always welcome here.
Here is a rare picture of Rachel with some friends. I wasn't the one who found it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 96969
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 2:10 am

One of Rachel's friends posted this on a FB page protesting the production of I'm Not Ashamed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm assuming she's getting ready for prom in this pic.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah


Posts : 65
Contribution Points : 78958
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 34
Location : West Virginia

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:40 pm

What did the friend say she had against the movie?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 96969
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Selah wrote:
What did the friend say she had against the movie?

Quote :
To be clear, we are aware that Rachel's family is behind this production. We agree that it is their right to produce this movie.

However, it is our right as survivors and friends of Rachel to disagree with portions of this movie. Since these portions of the movie are part of the whole, we believe the whole movie should be boycotted.

Specific grievances are as follows:

1) Glamorizing the shooting at Columbine High School and the shooters. Eric's wishes to be immortal and for his acts to be remembered are all but granted. He will live on FOREVER because of this movie. I do not care how short of a time he and Dylan are in the movie. They are in there. Actors portraying them are in the movie. Their acts are now immortalized on the big screen, just like they wanted. It is absolutely wrong. All it would take to tell what happened to Rachel is a black screen, and either a voice or scrolling text to briefly describe Columbine and her role. Everyone knows what happened. To hire actors to play Eric and Dylan is shameful. Glamorizing what they did is wrong, no matter how little screen time it actually gets. There is no justification for including this in the movie. How many copycats do you think will be created as a direct result of Eric and Dylan's screen time?

2) Depicting Rachel's death. I don't need to explain further. How many times do you think they had to shoot that particular scene to get it just right? Think about that for a minute...

3) A release date of April 20th. This is simply to boost ticket sales, since it is the anniversary. It is clear there was absolutely no consideration for any of the survivors with this choice in release dates.

4) The trailer is a TRIGGER for survivors. As a survivor, and as someone who has PTSD as a result of the shooting, April is a very hard month for me, as it is for most other survivors and the community as a whole. During that month, I try to avoid places that remind me of that day to the best of my ability. This year, not only will I have to avoid places, I will have to avoid my TV for fear of seeing this trailer and the glamorized Hollywood deptiction of my friend and my horrific life event. Not to mention my likeness will probably be portrayed in the movie.

I agree that Rachel's Challenge honored Rachel's memory. I do not agree this movie is the right way to tell Rachel's story nor to honor her memory.

Not sure if linking the page is against the rules here but if you want to see for yourself search 'Boycott "I'm Not Ashamed" Movie' on FB search to find the page on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah


Posts : 65
Contribution Points : 78958
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 34
Location : West Virginia

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:37 am

Honestly? I agree with all those points. :/ I'd not really thought of it, but maybe they could have decided not to depict the shooting? What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
1891




Posts : 166
Contribution Points : 77831
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-09-01
Age : 32

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:23 am

Sue Klebold makes her book to hell HER story, without any profit, correct?


The Scott family makes a movie to earn money on their dead daughter, correct?
Back to top Go down
em81




Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 99674
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 42
Location : Germany

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:31 am

yes, susan does. and she got negative messages. i hate this, our society is so unfair. i love that she will be honest and tell us her part of this story.

and yes i think the scott do earn money. i think i don´t watch their movie. i don´t like the actor who plays rachel. it is only a feeling, can´t describe it.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 5:02 am

@JuicyJazzy,
I agree that her friends have a right to protest but I am not sure I agree with some of their objections.

The Scotts' believe that Rachel died a martyr's death so of course they will want to show people what they think she went through when she died. I don't see that as exploitation, even though her death is not shown as it likely happened in reality but as the Scotts believe it did.
This is also not the first time Rachel's death has been shown in a film.
There was a short film made around 2005 that showed her death as well. Maybe her friends aren't aware of this or object because this film will be much more widely seen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



I am sorry if Sarah or other survivors will be upset by the trailer shown on TV.
That truly sucks for them but this movie has been in the works for years.

It was going to be made at some point .

Lastly, I don't know how full or accurate a film of Rachel's life would be without some portrayal of E &D.
They were her classmates and sadly are responsible for her death so how do you not show them onscreen at all?
Back to top Go down
Gamling




Posts : 16
Contribution Points : 75690
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-11-12

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:02 pm

...


Last edited by Gamling on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams


Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 82836
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 28
Location : Michigan

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 9:00 am

(long post) Here's some more. Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2914
Contribution Points : 120713
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 9:12 am

Wow these pictures are amazing

I am amazed at what people can still find sometimes
Back to top Go down
asloversgo




Posts : 103
Contribution Points : 74083
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-14

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 4:17 am

paradisedreams wrote:
Thanks! Wasn't that second picture taken right before she cut her hair in late March '99?

The band on her finger was her grandmother's wedding ring. She had it on when she was killed
Back to top Go down
asloversgo




Posts : 103
Contribution Points : 74083
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-14

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Rachel driver's license

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rachel as a newborn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 96969
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 81639
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-21

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Sabratha wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2382
Contribution Points : 78161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Honestly though you don't know her, we all don't. She may not be too perfect. You don't know that she knows she was popular and had tried to patronise those who were weirdos before she changed her ways. I mean I still don't quite like the fact she's the most popular one amongst all the victims just because of her social status and her looks. I didn't like that she overshadowed the other victims. How come Cassie, Lauren or Kelly don't get the same type of treatment you know what I mean.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 71798
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Rachel's family especially Craig, took the most action in the aftermath by establishing the Rachel's Challenge. But you do have a point there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rachel is not special and she never was in my eyes. She's just like all the other gun violence victims. I guess it has to do with her family and their foundation.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.


Last edited by aquillina on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2382
Contribution Points : 78161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, the other victims families have done stuff too. We all know the real reason why hers was the most popular.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
aquillina




Posts : 383
Contribution Points : 71798
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-25

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:04 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, the other victims families have done stuff too. We all know the real reason why hers was the most popular.
I never understood why though. What's the reason for it then.

_________________
I have nothing to live for, & I won't be able to survive in this world. However, if it was true that you loved me as I do you,... I would find a way to survive. Anything to be with you.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.


E & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:42 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was taken in November 1995, the day of her Mother's re-marriage.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2382
Contribution Points : 78161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 6:43 am

aquillina wrote:
What's the reason for it then.
because of exactly what I said, because she was deemed the most prettiest, because she was popular in school, so even in death she got the most attention and the people painted her a martyr because she changed her ways and died too early. And the fact that she strived to be a better person is quite telling cause by account we know she wasn't perfect, she had done stuff and was patronising to others once. I mean come on, a popular theatre kid? Think about it. I have no ill-will at all, nobody knows her, just saying that I'd rather pay attention to those who were flawed in the beginning than someone who supposedly changed to be better. Plus I can't really stand stage Mom-Dad families.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
bubbles




Posts : 236
Contribution Points : 73442
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-27

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:03 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 94991
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:29 am

bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.


I agree about the suffering of E &D's parents but don't agree that life in prison is worth than death.
With all due respect,the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment that the legal system can give.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bubbles




Posts : 236
Contribution Points : 73442
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-27

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 11:05 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.


I agree about the suffering of E &D's parents but don't agree that life in prison is worth than death.
With all due respect,the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment that the legal system can give.

Yeah, well it's my opinion that a life in prison would be worse than death and I'm sure there are others who would agree with that view. We're all going to die eventually, anyway.
Back to top Go down
 
Really rare Rachel Scott pictures
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rare Rachel Scott pictures
»  Any rare videos of Rachel Scott?
» Some rare pictures of Peter Lanza
» Why does everybody think the Rachel Scott
» Rachel Scott

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: