Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan having second thoughts?

Go down 
+9
LPorter101
Grayscale
WendlaBergman
Nirvana92
Jenn
eli27
sororityalpha
slippy123
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102188
Forum Reputation : 74

Dylan having second thoughts?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Dylan having second thoughts?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:01 pm

How is there a possibility? You can't ask someone who's doing something when they are going to start doing it.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83582
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Dylan having second thoughts?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:02 am

lasttrain wrote:
How is there a possibility? You can't ask someone who's doing something when they are going to start doing it.

Are you kidding me. Any obstacle that could have paused or set back Eric (maybe his nose, I can't remember at what point this was said), could have lead Dylan to say this. Even if that didn't happen, and even though it is obviously much more likely that Dylan said this, you still can't say for sure how it went down and who said it, because you have NO EVIDENCE. Jesus dude, I don't know how many more different ways I can say it.

jada887

Contribution Points : 75528
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Dylan having second thoughts?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:03 pm

eli27 wrote:

It is perhaps illogical, but my point is that it's still possible and you can't prove otherwise. If you can't see that then ... well, you just can't help some people.

To be fair and honest, this is a classic straw man argument. Lasttrain's proposition is logical: Eric said this to Dylan because he fired more rounds outside. You, on the other hand, are attempting to make him prove something that can't possibly be proved: another person's hearsay. That isn't a fair way to argue. Lasttrain made a reasonable point in his original post, but then you went off into la la land when you asked him to prove his point. When he restated his point, you stated that it isn't possibly to ever know. If the proposition is impossible to prove, why make him prove it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Dylan having second thoughts?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan having second thoughts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2