Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just found out that a Columbiner has died

Go down 
+3
Lizpuff
Juicy Jazzy
PaintItBlack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96366
Forum Reputation : 52

I just found out that a Columbiner has died Empty
PostSubject: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:56 am

I'm very sad and in a state of shock.There was this girl who ran a blog about being obsessed with Eric for quite a while. A few years. Then she disappeared..
Tonight I found out that a while after she quit posting she died in a car accident.She died in September 2014. She was 28 years old.I never knew her but she seemed very pleasant and nice.It is incredibly eerie in so many ways.
She used to say that she would imagine Eric in the car with her  on long trips and imagine speaking with him.
She died because she crashed into a building and the car  turned upside down.
Although it probably had nothing to do with it, I can't help but wonder was that what she was thinking about when she crashed?

Then I found a comment where someone said RIP.You're with Eric now.
But she said that she didn't believe in an afterlife and didn't think she'd ever seen him or Dylan when she died.
I'm very sad and freaked out.

Rest in eternal peace and love to Jade and her family and friends.

I have her obit but removed the link because I am not sure if I should post it or not?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98344
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:48 am

Who was she?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:26 am

RIP to her. I do not know her but I hope she has found peace

shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:28 am

With utmost sincerity, respect and condolences to her family and friends, I highly doubt that her death has anything to do with her possibly thinking about the boys or, just anything do with them at all. It's a tragic accident that just happened to someone who was also interested in Columbine.

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71681
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 12:01 pm

It is very sad. No matter if she was fantasizing about riding together with Eric, or not. Condolences to everyone who are close to her.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Who was she?

Here is an article about her accident.Her obit is out there too but doesn't say much more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks to all for their condolences towards her and her family.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:50 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
With utmost sincerity, respect and condolences to her family and friends, I highly doubt that her death has anything to do with her possibly thinking about the boys or, just anything do with them at all. It's a tragic accident that just happened to someone who was also interested in Columbine.

I know it most likely didn't.It was just eerie remembering the things she used to say on her blog and then to find out she had died this way.
It shook me up a bit along with of course the tragic news of her death. Very sad.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:10 pm

28 is no age.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100863
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:18 pm

This is terribly heartbreaking.

I know which blog she was running, too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I hope that regardless of her own beliefs at that time, that she's peacefully resting with God right now, and I pray for her family and loved ones to continue to find some sense of peace concerning this as the years pass.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Wonderful post,tfsa.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just found out that a Columbiner has died   I just found out that a Columbiner has died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just found out that a Columbiner has died
Page 1 of 1