Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made Eric suicidal?

Go down 
+10
Kiwik
lasttrain
TheSpiral
Fatheroftwo
Love
tfsa47090
philosopher_king
areyoulistening
Wideawake
RaiseTheFist
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74151
Forum Reputation : 25

What made Eric suicidal? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made Eric suicidal?   What made Eric suicidal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Alright. Posting the same questions and comments in different threads isn't going to get you different answers. You can ask why the school didnt stop bullying, why didn't e&d just kill bullies, why didn't girls like e&d, why were innocent people the ones who were killed etc. as much as you want in whatever thread you want, but at this point I doubt you're gonna get any responses that will be different than the ones you've already gotten. If the comments here aren't good enough to satisfy your questions, maybe try doing a Google search or reading some books on the subject that were written by people who work in the mental health field instead of repeating yourself over and over again on a public forum, expecting some magic response to end all the questions. People here have been very accomodating to you even when you haven't been very cooperative (like you not acknowledging the questions people ask You), so try to look outside of yourself and understand that your repetitive behavior is becoming frustrating to some.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67616
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: What made Eric suicidal?   What made Eric suicidal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 3:30 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I guess you don't understand what it's like to be bullied and it scars you for life.
If you want to discuss the topic of bullying and their effects, you can create a topic under "mental health". I see that you really want to talk about it. May be due to your Asperger's you are not good at dealing with the consequences of bullying and do not quite understand why others can't respond to your questions. Sorry if I'm wrong.

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: What made Eric suicidal?   What made Eric suicidal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 am

I think Eric was suicidal because besides hating the world and the way life operated, he felt he didn't belong here.He felt like nothing would ever change, he'd never find his place, he'd never find the right people who he could truly belong with.
He'd go through life like the misfit he somewhat was always searching, never finding, always frustrated and lonely.
Eric was a very angry individual but I think he was also a deeply lonely one. I've often had an imagined image of him staring out that small window in his room late at night when the whole neighborhood was silent and he was the only one awake probably for 5 miles around,looking into the black night sky and thinking of his loneliness and how he'd never find the things he was looking for and how hopeless life seemed to him.
I think those are the times he'd really let himself think about it.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102163
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: What made Eric suicidal?   What made Eric suicidal? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:09 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I guess you don't understand what it's like to be bullied and it scars you for life.

Have you considered the possibility that maybe your own experience is not the best prism for viewing Eric's and Dylan's?

That maybe they were not like you, didn't have your experiences, didn't think or feel the way you did?

I am saying this to you respectfully, trying to get you to consider another point of view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made Eric suicidal?   What made Eric suicidal? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made Eric suicidal?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2