Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting

Go down 
+14
InsaneIntruder
curious2017
QuestionMark
BehindZeroProxies
Myll
Juicy Jazzy
W.A.R.
sororityalpha
STK
Smiggles94
sscc
Krieg
1Mare1
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73119
Forum Reputation : 330

Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:37 pm

sscc wrote:
They just mentioned that today is the 8th anniversary of the Fort Hood shooting, which was also in Texas.
This combined with the high kill count and the church setting makes me wonder if the shooting was terror/politically related.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:39 pm

-warrior wrote:
STK wrote:
Three of the US's worst mass shootings have happened in the past two years. I wonder if this is a sign of a greater trend or if this is simply an anomaly.

im going with greater trend. Only 2 shootings have gotten past 20 kills in the whole 20th century. But now we have vtech, sandy hook, vegas, pulse, this, i guess aurora was also very bad.

the 20th century had Edmond post office, texas, mcdonalds, lubys, columbine, and maybe one or to more shootings that i forgot. But it seems shootings are getting worse and more common  
I mean even worse than the aurora, sandy hook, vtech period; I'm talking an "era" where 20+ dead shootings are the norm.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:43 pm

STK wrote:
-warrior wrote:
STK wrote:
Three of the US's worst mass shootings have happened in the past two years. I wonder if this is a sign of a greater trend or if this is simply an anomaly.

im going with greater trend. Only 2 shootings have gotten past 20 kills in the whole 20th century. But now we have vtech, sandy hook, vegas, pulse, this, i guess aurora was also very bad.

the 20th century had Edmond post office, texas, mcdonalds, lubys, columbine, and maybe one or to more shootings that i forgot. But it seems shootings are getting worse and more common  
I mean even worse than the aurora, sandy hook, vtech period; I'm talking an "era" where 20+ dead shootings are the norm.

Its crazy, i call it the "Trump effect" compared to 2012/2013 the amount of things that happens is absurd. everyday something that would destroy someones political career 20 years ago happens, mass shootings take place almost weekly. The Walmart shooting was last week, Manhattan last week, Vegas. I think it will get worse and worse but peoples reactions to a shooting where 20 deaths happen will be like in the early 2000s when like 5 died
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:46 pm

-warrior wrote:

Its crazy, i call it the "Trump effect" compared to 2012/2013 the amount of things that happens is absurd> everyday something that would destroy someones political career 20 years ago happens, mass shootings take place almost weekly. The Walmart shooting was last week, Manhattan last week, Vegas> I think it will get worse and worse but peoples reactions to a shooting where 20 deaths happen will be like in the early 2000s when like 5 died
It seems like life has become an episode of South Park. Thinking about it like that makes everything seem a little bit better.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:50 pm

STK wrote:
-warrior wrote:

Its crazy, i call it the "Trump effect" compared to 2012/2013 the amount of things that happens is absurd> everyday something that would destroy someones political career 20 years ago happens, mass shootings take place almost weekly. The Walmart shooting was last week, Manhattan last week, Vegas> I think it will get worse and worse but peoples reactions to a shooting where 20 deaths happen will be like in the early 2000s when like 5 died
It seems like life has become an episode of South Park. Thinking about it like that makes everything seem a little bit better.

its like that Randy Stair quote "where will it all go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the shooter Devin Kelley

Last edited by -warrior on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83577
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:12 pm

-warrior wrote:
What is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:14 pm

sscc wrote:
-warrior wrote:
What is this?

o forgot to say, thats the shooter
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The shooter is supposedly a 26 year old Texan named Devin Patrick Kelley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 pm

sscc wrote:

yeah the pic is him
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:37 pm

-warrior wrote:
sscc wrote:

yeah the pic is him
I know. I was just adding a source and a name.

They say he was in the Air Force for several years before he was dishonorably discharged in 2014.

The media is reporting that this is his LinkedIn profile. It matches the pictures that are reportedly from a Facebook belonging to him.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:38 pm

The press conference is finally starting.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:39 pm

26 people confirmed to be dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:40 pm

sscc wrote:
-warrior wrote:
sscc wrote:

yeah the pic is him
I know. I was just adding a source and a name.

They say he was in the Air Force for several years before he was dishonorably discharged in 2014.

The media is reporting that this is his LinkedIn profile. It matches the pictures that are reportedly from a Facebook belonging to him.

he taught at a bible school as well
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:49 pm

This is as much as I got from the conference. Forgive me if any of the facts are incorrect. I'll update if I see that I made a mistake.

At 11:20am, a suspect was seen at a gas station dressed in all black. He headed toward the church.

"Ruger AR assault-type rifle" used by the suspect.

As he entered (or exited?) the church, a resident grabbed his own rifle and exchanged fire with him.

The suspect was later found deceased in his vehicle. They don't know if it was self-inflicted or whether the resident wounded him and he died from his injuries.

No positive ID on the suspect yet but he was a white male who appeared to be in his early twenties.

23 people were deceased in the church and 26 total fatalities (not including the shooter). 20 people transported to hospital. Ages range from 5 years old to 72 years of age.

Last edited by sscc on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124209
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 6:53 pm

sscc wrote:
This is as much as I got from the conference. Forgive me if any of the facts are incorrect. I'll update if I see that I made a mistake.

At 11:20am, a suspect was seen at a gas station dressed in all black. He headed toward the church.

"Ruger AR assault-type rifle" used by the suspect.

As he entered (or exited?) the church, a resident grabbed his own rifle and exchanged fire with him.

The suspect was later found deceased in his vehicle. They don't know if it was self-inflicted or whether the resident wounded him and he died from his injuries.

No positive ID on the suspect yet but he was a white male who appeared to be in his early twenties.

23 people were deceased in the church and 26 total fatalities (not including the shooter). 20 people transported to hospital. Ages range from 5 years old to 72 years of age.

23 in church, 2 outside, one died at hospital

Last edited by -warrior on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Let me revise what I said earlier.

It sounds like he started shooting outside of the church then moved inside and continued shooting.

He engaged with the resident when he was exiting the church who chased him as he fled. He also dropped his rifle as he was fleeing.

He was dressed in all black, "tactical type" gear including a ballistic vest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 7:17 pm

this thread seems odd? coud this be confirmed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 7:52 pm

-warrior wrote:
some sources saying 10-15 dead, and a few random sources saying 24 dead
Hello, I am from the future; 26 dead actually (please perceive this as a harmless and immature joke)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 8:06 pm

another image of the shooter

Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70473
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 8:36 pm

They are saying he received a dishonorable discharge from the Air Force.

This means it would be illegal for him to own a firearm.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98694
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 pm

The shooter supposedly liked several atheist pages on his Facebook, and made a few critical remarks over Christianity on his profile, yet his LinkedIn states he worked at a Bible school for a month. A discharge from the military is interesting too. What a clusterfuck. I wonder what his motive was.
Back to top Go down
Myll

Contribution Points : 60722
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:03 pm

-warrior wrote:

That's referring to the November 4th "civil war" that antifa was supposidly going to cause which was being spread by the alt-right despite not being real. Nothing related to the shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Myll wrote:
-warrior wrote:

That's referring to the November 4th "civil war" that antifa was supposidly going to cause which was being spread by the alt-right despite not being real. Nothing related to the shooting

what about this one by a different poster in the same thread, just seems odd. But im waiting till confirmation by cops. Just strange

Back to top Go down
Myll

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 pm

-warrior wrote:

what about this one by a different poster in the same thread, just seems odd. But im waiting till confirmation by cops. Just strange

If i remember correctly(could be wrong) it was meant to start to Austin, Texas.
Looking through the archive leading up to it you could probably find quite a few similar threads.
The timing on that really is amazing though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Myll wrote:
-warrior wrote:

If i remember correctly(could be wrong)  it was meant to start to Austin, Texas.
Looking through the archive leading up to it you could probably find quite a few similar threads.
The timing on that really is amazing though.

its like how people assume mercer posted on /r9k/ and "his" threat was even less specific then this
Back to top Go down
Myll

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 11:07 pm

-warrior wrote:

its like how people assume mercer posted on /r9k/ and "his" threat was even less specific then this
One things for sure. That post whether him or not made his case more well known by people, his "gimmick" was that post.

Anyways back on topic, I wonder if he actually thought he could actually escape without being caught.
It seems so odd going and shooting up a church then trying to flee after murdering 26 people.
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 59495
Forum Reputation : 0
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 12:14 am

Probably suicidal because he was genetic trash and just wanted to tip the fedora one last time before dying
Not surprised it was a hardcore atheist honestly

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120528
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 12:34 am

awsomehq wrote:
27 dead
Hey, MURICA.

Fix your fucking shit.
Your ignorance to the facts of gun crime and delusional constantly disproven idea of 'a need for firearms for self defense' has lead to hundreds dying.

'I need it to stop the government from taking us over'
THEY HAVE DRONES IDIOT. YOU ARE BRINGING A GUN TO A DRONE STRIKE FIGHT, YOU LOSE.

"Go ahead and change gun laws - how do you think we got ours?"

- Eric Harris

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120528
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:05 am

STK wrote:

That's an interesting question. Is mass murder (especially that with a high bodycount) becoming the norm in America? Because it sure seems like it.

-warrior wrote:
haha cnn said his name was sam hyde

curious2017

Contribution Points : 60965

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 3:08 am

-warrior wrote:
haha cnn said his name was sam hyde

I was watching CNN at that moment and CNN never said that was the shooter's name (unless it happened after I tuned out). They were interviewing a congressman who offered it with no prompting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 3:09 am

Oh my god, SAM HYDE, AGAIN?

Will they ever learn their lesson?

It will be weird if Sam hyde actually does commit one, because everyone will be claiming HOAX.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85978
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 4:06 am

Sam Hyde's at it again, the madman! He can't keep getting away with this!
If any of you see Sam Hyde on the street, please call the police because he's commit multiple shootings and tricked everyone into thinking that innocent people commit them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 6:27 am

W.A.R. wrote:
They are saying he received a dishonorable discharge from the Air Force.

This means it would be illegal for him to own a firearm.

But he managed to get his guns from other people so its impossible to stop him getting access to guns in reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:12 am

awsomehq wrote:
Oh my god, SAM HYDE, AGAIN?

Will they ever learn their lesson?

It will be weird if Sam hyde actually does commit one, because everyone will be claiming HOAX.

That would be very strange indeed. This guy finally snaps and decides to actually try to pull one off and NO ONE believes him. He's sending the News Outlets videos of it and they are just like "NOPE! Not going to fall for that again Sam Hyde.Rolling Eyes " .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he tried to get more kills but some guy started shooting at him so he fled. I don't know if he intended to flee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:35 am

-warrior wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he tried to get more kills but some guy started shooting at him so he fled. I don't know if he intended to flee

I'm a little behind on this one. Did he die from being shot by the good samaritan, or did he kill himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:38 am

We still don't know, apprentaly the shooter and the good guy had the same gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:44 am

-warrior wrote:
We still don't know, apprentaly the  shooter and the good guy had the same gun

Well that would be a forensic nightmare wouldn't it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 am

Maybe the killer dropped his gun and the good guy picked up the gun and continued firing at the killer?
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:11 am

Everyone in America has several AR-15 assault rifles just in case the government tries to take away their freedom
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:22 am

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
Everyone in America has several AR-15 assault rifles just in case the government tries to take away their freedom
MAH GUNZ, DA DAYUM GUVURNMUNT IZ TRYNA TAEK MAH GUNZ AWAI!!!11!1!!1111 PL0X DONT TAEK MAH GUNZ!11!111
(Ironically most people who think the government is trying to take their guns away most likely live in some of the most gun-friendly states like Texas.)
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:29 am

I'd rather die in a shooting every couple of weeks than end up living in a cucked shithole like the UK tbh
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:31 am

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
I'd rather die in a shooting every couple of weeks than end up living in a cucked shithole like the UK tbh
Yeah, I've wanted to move away from here for a while.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124209
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:59 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:20 pm

the shooting was domestic according to the recent news. 3rd domestic mass shooting this year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 pm

-warrior wrote:
the shooting was domestic according to the recent news. 3rd domestic mass shooting this year

Almost half his victims were children. It takes a cruel person to just walk up and kill someone, but a real heartless bastard to target kids. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:51 pm

I don't think he explicitly wanted to kill children. He wanted to hurt anybody he could. As upposed to Adam or Thomas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 2:02 pm

-warrior wrote:
I don't think he explicitly wanted to kill children. He wanted to hurt anybody he could. As upposed to Adam or Thomas

He may not have went there with the intent to kill kids, but damn they were almost half his kill count. All I'm saying is that it takes a soul sick, twisted type of person to see a child and even aim a gun in its direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting   Sutherland Springs - Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next