Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico

Go down 
+21
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
macks_ant86
pess1mist
Jenn
James411
Krieg
BehindZeroProxies
tfsa47090
Dingus
Cobra6
kittycat
MellonCollie
sscc
sororityalpha
STK
Yumeko-chan
W.A.R.
Lunkhead McGrath
boringguy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sscc

Contribution Points : 83737
Forum Reputation : 698

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 4:39 am

Jenn wrote:
So it has been proven 100% that these accounts here on the forum are definitely the school shooter?
I guess what we've established 100% is that these online accounts were all connected to a single person but as far as I know, there has been absolutely no activity on any of them since before the shooting. AlGore, who was also supposed to be him, made a "goodbye" edit to his own userpage on ED right before the shooting. He was an admin there. On the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] account here, you can see that he wrote in a post that "we" tried to trace an ED user's IP address to see if it might have been Adam Lanza's account, which sounds like he was saying that he was an admin there.

What finally convinced me that these accounts belonged to the shooter, as I said it in a post several days ago, was a comment I found where he referenced a supposed "real life bro." When I looked up the name (using the first name and last initial) listed on the account, it actually did show up as being someone with the last name Atchison who was connected to both Farmington, NM and Aztec, NM, which seems like a decent confirmation of his real life identity. He also posted a comment on this person's page one day before the shooting.

It seems to me that there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that these accounts belonged to the same person and at least some proof that the person was William Atchison.

Edit: And I forgot to add this before but someone from ED also posted a couple of photos that look a lot like the shooter.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

W.A.R. wrote:
Im surprised the media isn't pushing this and blaming Trump's rhetoric for it.
We might be heading that way.

Last edited by sscc on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 5:08 am

Jenn wrote:

And no neither of his email addresses are on that list.
I was going to ask you if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was used for one of the accounts, since Vance/William told me days before the shooting that he was quitting Steam and to contact him via email instead and gave me that email address.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 5:16 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Jenn wrote:

And no neither of his email addresses are on that list.
I was going to ask you if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was used for one of the accounts, since Vance/William told me days before the shooting that he was quitting Steam and to contact him via email instead and gave me that email address.
Yes. He registered the account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:43 am

I knew Vance too. We were close. He always complained about thots...
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:49 am

Moordenaar wrote:
I knew Vance too. We were close. He always complained about thots...

we now know the motive
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61662
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 11:23 am

His YouTube channel name changed to "W A", I guess they are investigating his YT history.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Cobra6 wrote:
His YouTube channel name changed to "W A", I guess they are investigating his YT history.
It happened to his Steam too.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Wow someone changed his steam/youtube name
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 12:14 pm

Krieg wrote:
His steam account was apparently last online 9 days ago. Maybe a hacker or the police logged in?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:15 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Krieg wrote:
His steam account was apparently last online 9 days ago. Maybe a hacker or the police logged in?
I think that his account was deleted and someone else took the name. I am not sure if that is possible on Steam but it seems likely because the games and other details seem to be different from when William was using it.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 pm

sscc wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Krieg wrote:
I think that his account was deleted and someone else took the name. I am not sure if that is possible on Steam but it seems likely because the games and other details seem to be different from when William was using it.
I have the original account on my friend's list. If someone had taken his name it probably wouldn't appear there.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Interesting. That proves that it wasn't deleted altogether but I think the account would remain on your friends' list even after a name change because people don't usually lose friends when they change names, right? That's definitely not the account that is under the old or1g1nal1ty name though. What URL is it attached to now?

Maybe whoever changed the name on William's account also claimed the URL for himself. It seems that William must have left his passwords for a friend (or someone knew him well enough to guess them) because someone clearly had to sign into his accounts to change these details.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:49 pm

sscc wrote:
Interesting. That proves that it wasn't deleted altogether but I think the account would remain on your friends' list even after a name change because people don't usually lose friends when they change names, right? That's definitely not the account that is under the old or1g1nal1ty name though. What URL is it attached to now?

Maybe whoever changed the name on William's account also claimed the URL for himself. It seems that William must have left his passwords for a friend (or someone knew him well enough to guess them) because someone clearly had to sign into his accounts to change these details.
Here's the account.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 6:51 pm

I checked out the account currently using the or1g1nal1ty URL. It was an online friend of Vance who seemed close to him. He was an admin of his Discord and deleted the original and made a new one due to being scared of getting visited by the police. I'm not surprised he took Vance's old URL.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:22 am

Tribute video with some pictures that I haven't seen before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 9:34 am

When this first hit the media, I assumed it was a love triangle type killing after it was said a male and female victim had been shot.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:05 pm

It seems somewhat counterproductive to start logging into William's accounts and to take over his URL if he's trying to avoid attention from the police. Is it possible for you to ask him how he gained access to the accounts or why he changed the names?

I think the channel still exists even though the display name was changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:07 pm

sscc wrote:
It seems somewhat counterproductive to start logging into William's accounts and to take over his URL if he's trying to avoid attention from the police.

My thoughts as well.  scratch  Hell that would likely only draw more attention to himself instead of deflecting it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 4:25 pm

sscc wrote:
It seems somewhat counterproductive to start logging into William's accounts and to take over his URL if he's trying to avoid attention from the police. Is it possible for you to ask him how he gained access to the accounts or why he changed the names?

He unfriended everyone once he started suspecting that Vance was William, however I can ask him via his Discord.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 12:47 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:

He unfriended everyone once he started suspecting that Vance was William, however I can ask him via his Discord.
He said that the FBI did it.
He also mentions that William told me that people tried to molest him twice.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 11:37 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:

So if we're using Langman's subcategories, William might be another "traumatized" shooter.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

So if we're using Langman's subcategories, William might be another "traumatized" shooter.
Indeed.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73244
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 12:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Not necessarily. From page 110 of his book School Shooters Understanding High School, College, and Adult Perpetrators:
"Finally, both Whitman and Lo experienced violence in the home
that may have been traumatic, though neither shooter accused his
father of abuse. Nonetheless, although they were psychopathic, they
may also have had at least one aspect of the traumatized shooters:
physical abuse. Unlike the traumatized shooters, however, Whitman
and Lo neither grew up in poverty or squalor nor with criminal or
substance-abusing parents. Neither did they come from broken homes
or have changing caregivers. Thus, even if they had been abused, their
histories do not match those of the traumatized shooters."

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 12:35 am

STK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Not necessarily. From page 110 of his book School Shooters Understanding High School, College, and Adult Perpetrators:
"Finally, both Whitman and Lo experienced violence in the home
that may have been traumatic, though neither shooter accused his
father of abuse. Nonetheless, although they were psychopathic, they
may also have had at least one aspect of the traumatized shooters:
physical abuse. Unlike the traumatized shooters, however, Whitman
and Lo neither grew up in poverty or squalor nor with criminal or
substance-abusing parents. Neither did they come from broken homes
or have changing caregivers. Thus, even if they had been abused, their
histories do not match those of the traumatized shooters."

I think William did grow up poor with at least one parent that abused substances (he mentioned his mother being an alcoholic IIRC) though. So unless it turns out he was lying it seems like all the signs are pointing to him being "traumatized".

pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57865
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 6:22 pm

You know what I find interesting about the note he left behind? The fact that it said work at the beginning of the day. If he were to commit a murder suicide only an hour or two later, then why even go into work? It makes me think that even up to the day of the shooting itself he was unsure whether or not he wanted to go through with it. Because if he doesn't go into work that day and he ends up not going through with it, then he'd be unemployed. What do you think?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 8:12 pm

pess1mist wrote:
You know what I find interesting about the note he left behind? The fact that it said work at the beginning of the day. If he were to commit a murder suicide only an hour or two later, then why even go into work? It makes me think that even up to the day of the shooting itself he was unsure whether or not  he wanted to go through with it. Because if he doesn't go into work that day and he ends up not going through with it, then he'd be unemployed. What do you think?

That's an interesting interpretation, but I'm of the opinion that the note was intended to be a sick joke.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:39 am

Does anyone have mirrors of the videos he made before the shooting? I think it'd be good to have them on record.

BTW, the links to the thread the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums made on Atchison don't work anymore. The person who owned ED tried to delete the entire forums and that thread was among the casualties.

pess1mist

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:45 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Does anyone have mirrors of the videos he made before the shooting? I think it'd be good to have them on record.

BTW, the links to the thread the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums made on Atchison don't work anymore. The person who owned ED tried to delete the entire forums and that thread was among the casualties.

I too would like to see these. I had already seen a few of his videos long before his shooting, but I didn't suspect that anything would happen to his channel so I didn't bother archiving any of them.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:33 pm

pess1mist wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I too would like to see these. I had already seen a few of his videos long before his shooting, but I didn't suspect that anything would happen to his channel so I didn't bother archiving any of them.
He had plenty of alts, Lance Stone and Baldo McFaggot (that's the actual channel name I'm not homophobic) are some of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 pm

pess1mist wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Most people who knew him including me thought he was a memelord. Although he did do something really weird.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:16 am

So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] told me to post a screenshot of Vance calling Sienna Johnson (a girl who planned a school shooting) bae.
Here's the link to his artwork for anyone who wants it for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
So [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] told me to post a screenshot of Vance calling Sienna Johnson (a girl who planned a school shooting) bae.

Thanks for posting!

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 am

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Thanks for posting!
No problem.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 am

Autopsy: Aztec school shooter had swastika, ‘build wall’ markings on body

"According to the autopsy, the faint ink markings on Atchison’s skin included the letters “SS” and “AMOG” on his upper left thigh along with the swastika symbol. A marking that appears as “BUILD WALL” was above a knee and “your home” was on his groin."

lmfao Roll

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 am

QuestionMark wrote:

"According to the autopsy, the faint ink markings on Atchison’s skin included the letters “SS” and “AMOG” on his upper left thigh along with the swastika symbol. A marking that appears as “BUILD WALL” was above a knee and “your home” was on his groin."

lmfao Roll

WTH? Suspect
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:13 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

lmfao Roll

WTH? Suspect
AMOG is AMOK (short for Amoklauf, the German word for rampage) and is probably an inside joke. Never knew why he didn't just use amok. He used it as his username sometimes.
The "your home" thing was probably either a joke or an insult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:14 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

lmfao Roll

WTH? Suspect
AMOG is AMOK (short for Amoklauf, the German word for rampage) and is probably an inside joke. Never knew why he didn't just use amok. He used it as his username sometimes.

I took the "your home" as a somewhat sexual joke, kinda like sit here. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:53 pm

[deleted]

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65146

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 5:53 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

lmfao Roll

WTH? Suspect

An inside joke with whom?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:20 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

lmfao Roll

WTH? Suspect

His friends.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 65146

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:06 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

lmfao Roll

WTH? Suspect

His friends.

I see. Were you a friend of his, you say you knew him? I believe there were a few people who knew him from a gaming forum. Do you know if he ever discuss his plans with anyone? I read he asked someone "where to buy a gun for a mass shooting" after which he was investigated by the FBI in 2016. Presumably, somebody on the forum tipped off the FBI or it was snooped by the FBI themselves. If it was an inside joke as you predict that would seem to suggest that his "friends" are sympathetic to his ideas? I don't know what AMOK or as you say rampage is supposed to mean in the sense that it's used, is that an alt-right/neo-nazi term like an encoded message nobody else would understand?
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:

I see. Were you a friend of his, you say you knew him? I believe there were a few people who knew him from a gaming forum. Do you know if he ever discuss his plans with anyone? I read he asked someone "where to buy a gun for a mass shooting" after which he was investigated by the FBI in 2016. Presumably, somebody on the forum tipped off the FBI or it was snooped by the FBI themselves. If it was an inside joke as you predict that would seem to suggest that his "friends" are sympathetic to his ideas? I don't know what AMOK or as you say rampage is supposed to mean in the sense that it's used, is that an alt-right/neo-nazi term like an encoded message nobody else would understand?      

He was an internet troll. Even as someone who didn't know him personally, the reason I don't think anyone suspected anything from him was because everything he said seemed like a joke, because most of the time he WAS joking.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:24 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
I don't know what AMOK or as you say rampage is supposed to mean in the sense that it's used, is that an alt-right/neo-nazi term like an encoded message nobody else would understand?      

I didn't know Bill that well but I can tell you with great certainty that AMOK is not some sort of Neo-Nazi term.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:41 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

lmfao Roll

WTH? Suspect

His friends.

I was a internet friend, yes. I knew him on Steam. No he didn't discuss anything like that and a close friend of his claims he was joking about the white supremacist stuff. Amok isn't a neo nazi term as far as I know, it's just German for rampage. It's commonly used when referring to mass shootings such as "Amoklauf Von Winnenden" = Winnenden school shooting.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58429

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 am

here's a archive i made of all the videos he ever made if anyone needs them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:
here's a archive i made of all the videos he ever made if anyone needs them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You're the man  ding ding ding

Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

You're the man  ding ding ding

<3 cheers
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:
Are you Muhgibs?
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 5:42 pm

yes lol :3
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:42 am

New news article about Bill:

Spoiler:

There's a little more information about him here, specifically about how he was a very shy kid who was bullied occasionally at school and would come dressed in a trenchcoat. I'm also slightly amused that Kiwi Farms is the only online community that they mention he was a part of.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next