Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Gif of Eric in the library?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67665
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Was trying to find clear pictures of them visible from the outside in the library and stumbled upon this, which I've never seen before.

Does it line up with when this video was taken? Or is it a swat member? Looks a lot like a white shirt to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67665
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Also related to this, could it really be Eric standing there with his rifle? If you look at the two pictures below, the "person" doesn't change his position at all while we clearly see the scene has changed and the smoke dispersed:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr


Posts : 432
Contribution Points : 70901
Forum Reputation : 145
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 101
Location : germany

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 pm

it has been confirmed it was filmed hours after they died I believe. there is the news video this is taken from on youtube.
Back to top Go down
sscc




Posts : 1338
Contribution Points : 84937
Forum Reputation : 773
Join date : 2016-02-27

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:03 pm

I don't know when that first video was recorded so I can't comment but there was a thread where the photos from your second post were discussed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CVA apparently did a video analyzing one of the photos. It looks like that one was deleted but I don't really watch his videos so I guess it's possible that he uploaded it again sometime since then. I think most people have come to the same conclusion that you have after comparing the two photos, that it doesn't make sense to think that it was Eric standing there because the "figure" doesn't seem to move.
Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67665
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 pm

sscc wrote:
I don't know when that first video was recorded so I can't comment but there was a thread where the photos from your second post were discussed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CVA apparently did a video analyzing one of the photos. It looks like that one was deleted but I don't really watch his videos so I guess it's possible that he uploaded it again sometime since then. I think most people have come to the same conclusion that you have after comparing the two photos, that it doesn't make sense to think that it was Eric standing there because the "figure" doesn't seem to move.

It's still up, it was after watching that video that I began searching for other pictures of that day.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67665
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:09 pm

spidEr wrote:
it has been confirmed it was filmed hours after they died I believe. there is the news video this is taken from on youtube.

Ah alright, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:17 pm

There is some hefty debate on whether this was really Eric or not. Some say yes, while others think its not.

CVA actually has a really in depth video on his channel where he goes into great detail on this.

Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67665
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
There is some hefty debate on whether this was really Eric or not. Some say yes, while others think its not.

CVA actually has a really in depth video on his channel where he goes into great detail on this.


Yeah, when he plays around with the light and saturation it does really look like a face there, but then you've got the contradicting images I posted above and he doesn't mention it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 pm

23september wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
There is some hefty debate on whether this was really Eric or not. Some say yes, while others think its not.

CVA actually has a really in depth video on his channel where he goes into great detail on this.


Yeah, when he plays around with the light and saturation it does really look like a face there, but then you've got the contradicting images I posted above and he doesn't mention it.

As I said there is some heated debate on if it was truly Eric or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67828
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Didn't someone debunk this because there was another picture or video where you could see blood on the outside of the building from when Patrick Ireland escaped? Meaning E&D were already dead.

Or am I thinking of something else?

EDIT: the more I look, it doesn't look like the blood stain is there yet and it would be visible right below the broken window. Ignore me Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 2:14 pm

It's a reflection on the semi-broken glass.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 125399
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-21

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Yes the OP was AFTER Patrick Ireland escaped from the window (look at the bloodstains he left below the window) so it was sometime after 2:30 pm on 4/20.

It is NOT Eric in that GIF.
Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67665
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 am

Ah alright

Can't imagine having to walk around there after the massacre, must've really put a dent in their faith in humanity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Gif of Eric in the library? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gif of Eric in the library?   Gif of Eric in the library? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Gif of Eric in the library?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Eric/Dylan's Firing Positions in the Library - Shotgun Shells & 9mm Casings
» Eric Shooting From Library Window
» What people heard Eric/Dylan say while they were in the Library
» Why did Eric and Dylan commit suicide in the library?
» Who released the pictures of Eric and Dylan deceased in the library?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: