Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Shooting From Library Window

Go down 
+6
remrem25
TaylorsMom
sympathyforEandD
true_crime
spidEr
blueeyedskitzo2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
blueeyedskitzo2

Contribution Points : 64728
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric Shooting From Library Window Empty
PostSubject: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 2:23 pm

I always found this fascinating the first time I saw it. It's Eric Harris in the window of the library shooting at the police. It’s kinda hard to see, but you can definitely see Eric in the center window with smoke from his weapons surrounding him. I circled him and toward the top center of the circle, you can pretty well make out his face as well as his him holding his 9MM High-Point rifle aiming it at the police. I used the last known CCTV footage / image of him for comparison before they he went back up the stairs with Dylan to start shooting at the cops. CNN also posted about this using Brian Pain’s photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, does anybody know of any helicopter footage that was filming around this exact area during this time? (12:00-12:10) There were so many camera angles that day, it’s hard to believe that not a single camera captured them actually firing at the cops.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69376
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 7:54 pm

just matrixing, where you see things that aren't there. I have seen so many faces and figures in that photo it is impossible to count. I believe the picture is actually taken after the massacre. I found 'Dylan' in his baseball cap in your screenshot. Well it isn't, but you get the idea of how the brain plays tricks.

Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58349
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 8:13 pm

“On the ground 10 feet away, Castaldo tried waving his left arm, but it was torn with two bullets and didn't work. So he lifted his right arm, which had only one bullet.

"I got up to him and saw he was shot in the chest,'' Phelan said. "He was conscious. I was speaking to him. He appeared to be in shock. I grabbed him by the ankles and told him, 'We're getting you out of here.' ''

Dragging the paralyzed student backward on the sidewalk, 40 feet to a waiting fire truck, the two SWAT team members, trailed by a submachine-gun wielding Sgt. Dan O'Shea, passed by the emergency exit that at least 30 survivors earlier had used to flee the library.

"As we crossed the open door, the suspect threw what turned out to be a homemade grenade. It landed about three feet in front of me,'' O'Shea said. "Three shots rang out. I returned fire with my MP-5.''

A shard of bomb shrapnel flew into DiManna's cheek. While O'Shea fired into the doorway, DiManna and Phelan pulled Castaldo to safety.

Then they went back and got Rachel Scott.

"We couldn't leave that little girl there,'' DiManna said.

After carrying out Scott, officers moved down the 22 concrete steps, where they found Danny Rohrbough dead.

Above the slain student, authorities believe they saw Harris and Klebold in a library window.

Bullets whistled and windows shattered. Under the gunfire, Littleton paramedic Jerry Losasso pulled Sean Graves, who was paralyzed, into a waiting ambulance.”

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: Phelan, O’Shea, and DeManna were all SWAT members.

Granted this was released the day after the massacre, so take it for what it’s worth with all the early inaccuracies, but it could be possible that that is Eric in the picture. 🤷🏻‍� I didn’t realize the shooters got that close to the SWAT members.

That picture was in the old Columbine forum a LONG time ago. At the time I highly doubted it, but after researching things a lot more I think there is a good probability that is Eric.

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70994
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 5:05 am

That could be anything. AFAIK, there are no photographs of The Boys shooting from the windows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 6:42 pm

Didn't CVA talk about this in one of his videos?
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77842
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes he did.
Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 44760

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 9:09 am

I've seen a you tube video that lends some credibility to the assertion that Eric was seen in the window but it's too difficult to say for sure, but possible

Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48802
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Does anyone know which video is this taken from?

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 1:18 pm

Onyx wrote:

That was debunked as well It is from video taken after the boys were long dead and was a member of law enforcement

Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48802
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Onyx wrote:

That was debunked as well  It is from video taken after the boys were long dead and was a member of law enforcement

Thought so. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
OGWhiz

Contribution Points : 41900

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 2:44 pm

That's just smoke.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedskitzo2

Contribution Points : 64728

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Ummm....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mbiholding

Contribution Points : 48075
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 9:02 am

I am rather of the opinion that the posted photo does indeed feature Eric, and is not the psychological effect of 'matrixing'. I believe the far-reaching 'Rorschach test' claims of seeing Dylan or other objects are where the credibility is lacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Shooting From Library Window   Eric Shooting From Library Window Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Shooting From Library Window
Page 1 of 1