Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?

Go down 
+4
Daniel768
spidEr
Jea
Flanders Darrel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 57089
Forum Reputation : 25

How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Empty
PostSubject: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Does anyone know how the "They want you to shut the fuck up too," audio clip was leaked, and how we may be able to leak other clips in a similar manner. Do you even think it is real?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 pm

It is absolutely real. It’s been around 19 years.

Darrell Scott, Rachel Scott’s father got to see the Basement Tapes in October of 1999 like many of the families did, there’s a chapter about them in A Mother’s Reckoning.

When Eric and Dylan started talking about Nick and Rachel and Jen he thought they were talking that Rachel Scott so he thought Rachel was targeted. However Rachel Scott wasnt in any classes with both of them, Dylan knew Rachel from a couple of plays.. They weren’t talking about Nick B they were talking about Nick Foss and 2 girls in their class.

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
It is absolutely real. It’s been around 19 years.

Darrell Scott, Rachel Scott’s father got to see the Basement Tapes in October of 1999 like many of the families did, there’s a chapter about them in A Mother’s Reckoning.

When Eric and Dylan started talking about  Nick and Rachel and Jen he thought they were talking that Rachel Scott so he thought Rachel was targeted. However  Rachel Scott wasnt in any classes with both of them, Dylan knew Rachel from a couple of plays.. They weren’t talking about Nick B they were talking about Nick Foss and 2 girls in their class.

so sad that that he didn't taped more. : (

spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69551
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 4:57 am

and how about the 911 extended version where Valeen screams? How did that surface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 5:15 am

spidEr wrote:
and how about the 911 extended version where Valeen screams? How did that surface
I haven't heard that version. Just the regular one and the one where it's remastered to hear what Eric & Dylan are saying.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 5:46 am

spidEr wrote:

I can link that. It’s on YouTube too
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65617
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65617
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
spidEr wrote:

Can you please share? I've never figured out how the "valeen Schnurr" part got leaked.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Daniel768 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
spidEr wrote:

Can you please share? I've never figured out how the "valeen Schnurr" part got leaked.

I am not sure if it was leaked or released with evidence a few years after the initial 911 call was released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:26 pm

I have better headphones and I am trying to figure out if the captions are right.

A lot of it sounds like Eric and Dylan sounds way more soft spoken... but I could be wrong of course.

Contribution Points : 90233
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
spidEr wrote:

I am not sure if it was leaked or released with evidence a few years after the initial 911 call was released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As I remember Randy Brown has or had the full library recording and gave the 30 seconds to the one of columbine reseacher.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82732
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 3:37 am

MysteryMan wrote:

As I remember Randy Brown has or had the full library recording and gave the 30 seconds to the one of columbine reseacher.

I've read that Randy Brown had possession of or one time access to a number of things the public hasn't seen and that he was supposed to be writing a book. Does anyone know what became of that?
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60811
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 9:33 pm

SpidEr.....The Valeen audio was a recording of the actual Patti 911 call as it was played out loud in court during the trial. If you listen carefully to that, you can hear some attorney saying something like, "and that's the sound of one of the shooters killing kids". Which is Dylans Tec 9 rapid popping/firing. Horrible, horrible, chilling, cold stuff.

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 5:16 am

thelmar wrote:
MysteryMan wrote:

I've read that Randy Brown had possession of or one time access to a number of things the public hasn't seen and that he was supposed to be writing a book. Does anyone know what became of that?

Yes, does anyone know what became of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?   How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was the "They want you to shit the fuck up too," audio clip leaked?
Page 1 of 1