Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
04daviszoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79145
Forum Reputation : 3

Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Smiggles wrote:
I suppose that an attempted Top 25 would encompass most of what "favorite" entails.

1971 Lets Scare Jessica To Death
1971 Willard
1972 Crawlspace
1972 Haunts of the Very Rich
1972 Private Parts
1972 Folks at Red Wolf Inn
1972 Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
1973 The Baby
1973 Messiah of Evil
1973 Don't Look in the Basement
1973 The Killing Kind
1974 Bad Ronald
1975 Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural
1979 Driller Killer
1980 Don't Go in the House
1980 The Attic
1980 The Pit
1983 Night Warning
1985 Deadly Messages
1986 Link
1988 Killer Klowns from Outer Space
1988 Bloody Wednesday
1989 Pin
1989 Beyond Dream's Door
1993 Stalking Laura

I've watched most of them now. The only ones I haven't seen are Private Parts, Messiah of Evil, Bad Ronald, Night Warning, Link and Beyond Dreams Door.

Most of them are pretty decent (if you're into these kinds of movies), I actually own Driller Killer and Don't go in the basement.

My personal favourite, hands down would be Don't Go in the House. I'd recommend that to any horror movie fan. The one film I didn't enjoy was Haunts of the Very Rich. ugh.

My advice would be to just pick one at random without knowing much about it.

I will say if you like Goosebumps(as in the tv series), definitely give "Pin" a watch. Very good ending!
If you like goofy monster movies, I would suggest "The Pit".

While I'm on the topic, I was also pleased to find out Adam had watched Ms.45 and Horror High. It sounds strange, but when I watched Horror High I did think of Adam, as it had the lead from Don't look in the Basement. Ms.45 I didn't expect. I didn't realise until after that it was directed by the same director as Driller Killer.

Which ones have you all seen?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 5:00 pm

I haven't seen any on this list, but I did see another movie he had mentioned on the old forums (it was God Told Me To) and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
I haven't seen any on this list, but I did see another movie he had mentioned on the old forums (it was God Told Me To) and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

That's on my watchlist. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69576
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 pm

I've seen them all aside from:

Beyond Dream's Door, Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural, Haunts of the Very Rich, Private Parts, The Baby & Stalking Laura

Though oddly enough, I added Lemora to my 'to watch list' on IMDB yesterday morning, after reading an article on it. I didn't even know Adam's list at that point.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 5:23 pm

spidEr wrote:
I've seen them all aside from:

Beyond Dream's Door, Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural, Haunts of the Very Rich, Private Parts & The Baby

Though oddly enough, I added Lemora to my 'to watch list' on IMDB yesterday morning, after reading an article on it. I didn't even know Adam's list at that point.

I thought it was pretty good, I won't spoil it for you, but it has s great aesthetic feel to it. The Baby is excellent, definitely one of the best on the list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Was Bad Ronald any good? From what I've seen, it reminded me a little of Crawlspace which I enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58154
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Killer Klowns from Outer Space is the best omggg
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:
Killer Klowns from Outer Space is the best omggg

An absolute classic.

Also, how cool is this shirt?! I'm sure Adam enjoyed the tag line. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 7:40 pm

The 'Baby' actually looks a little like Adam. Lmao.

Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 7:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56922

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:32 am

i'm ashamed to say i haven't seen any of them except Stalking Laura, which i only watched because it was highly recommended by Adam. i couldn't make it through Killer Klowns. i am reluctant to watch Willard because i'm afraid there may be scenes where rats are hurt or distressed. i have pet ratties myself and i absolutely love them and it would really upset me to see rats being exploited for scares Sad has anyone seen it who can tell me if it's appropriate viewing for a rat lover?

attempting to make it through the 70's B-movie watchlist sounds like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:05 am

rkp wrote:
i'm ashamed to say i haven't seen any of them except Stalking Laura, which i only watched because it was highly recommended by Adam. i couldn't make it through Killer Klowns. i am reluctant to watch Willard because i'm afraid there may be scenes where rats are hurt or distressed. i have pet ratties myself and i absolutely love them and it would really upset me to see rats being exploited for scares Sad has anyone seen it who can tell me if it's appropriate viewing for a rat lover?

attempting to make it through the 70's B-movie watchlist sounds like a lot of fun.

I understand your concerns with Willard. I can tell you the Actor who played the lead ultimately got the role as he was very good with them. He would allow the rats to crawl over him and sit on his shoulder between takes. In order to get the rats to do what they were supposed to, they used peanut butter. Some fake rats were also used.

Fortunately most of the movies are available on YouTube Very Happy

Willard

The Pit

Pin

The Baby

Crawlspace

Driller Killer

Don't Go in the House (UNCUT !)

Haunts of the Very Rich

The Killing Kind

Don't Look in the Basement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:20 am

Ive seen

Stalking Laura
bloody Wednesday

and i can't forget my Legendary buckos from outer space

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:34 am

Continued list...

Private Parts

Messiah of Evil

Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural

Folks at Red Wolf Inn

Deadly Messages

Bloody Wednesday

Stalking Laura
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:49 am

04daviszoe wrote:
Continued list...

Private Parts

Messiah of Evil

Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural

Folks at Red Wolf Inn

Deadly Messages

Bloody Wednesday

Stalking Laura
04daviszoe wrote:
I understand your concerns with Willard. I can tell you the Actor who played the lead ultimately got the role as he was very good with them. He would allow the rats to crawl over him and sit on his shoulder between takes. In order to get the rats to do what they were supposed to, they used peanut butter. Some fake rats were also used.

Fortunately most of the movies are available on YouTube Very Happy

Willard

The Pit

Pin

The Baby

Crawlspace

Driller Killer

Don't Go in the House (UNCUT !)

Haunts of the Very Rich

The Killing Kind

Don't Look in the Basement

Good find.  cheers

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 4:24 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
The 'Baby' actually looks a little like Adam. Lmao.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:00 pm

KIller klowns is awesome and so is its soundtrack
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 12:15 pm

The following didn't make the Top 25, but seeing as Adam mentioned them, I'll link a few anyway:

Ms .45

Horror High. (Not to be confused with 'Return to Horror High')

God Told Me To.

Two Minute Warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:58 pm

the best thing about kkfos is the dickies
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 5:47 am

eldigato wrote:

The Dickies are so good. Whenever anyone mentions them I almost always feel compelled to listen to their entire discography. The lead singer Leonard actually liked my comment on Facebook a short while ago. I practically felt my soul leave my body. God I love him, even if he's now in his sixties.

The music video is amazing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:31 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
eldigato wrote:

The Dickies are so good. Whenever anyone mentions them I almost always feel compelled to listen to their entire discography. The lead singer Leonard actually liked my comment on Facebook a short while ago. I practically felt my soul leave my body. God I love him, even if he's now in his sixties.

The music video is amazing.

funny you mention that, i'm listening to magoomba right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?   Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen any of Adam's top 25 movies?
Page 1 of 1