Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolas Cruz court proceedings

Go down 
+6
Screamingophelia
Jea
sscc
QuestionMark
Heyheyhey
04daviszoe
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78395
Forum Reputation : 3

Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Empty
PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 am

On Febuary 15th, Nikolas Cruz made his first court appearance.

I find it interesting that his defence attorney claims he is 'remorseful' and 'has profound regrets', as we've previously discussed it doesn't seem that way; he shows little to no emotion at all.

After, he placed on suicide watch.

It's likely he will face the death penalty.

It seems the only way Cruz could avoid the death penalty would be to use an insanity plea.

More to come later..
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 55678
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:15 am

Yeah I agree. Even if he was keeping his emotions internal, he still looked completely relaxed and unfazed. And who could stomach a drink after shooting people? Definitely someone who doesn't regret it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:32 am

Heyheyhey wrote:
Yeah I agree. Even if he was keeping his emotions internal, he still looked completely relaxed and unfazed. And who could stomach a drink after shooting people? Definitely someone who doesn't regret it.

Sent from Topic'it App

That's very true, well pointed out.

Exploring the insanity plea, Nikolas Cruz had been evaluated by mental health experts.

His adoptive Mother claims he suffered from autism, depression and ADHD. They found him stable enough to not be hospitalised. It is also noted he was taking medication but did not specify what or what for but that he had been complient with taking them.

I also recall reading he had strange eating habits. The night before the shooting, his family ate steak and cheese sandwiches for dinner, Nikolas Cruz ate his with chocolate chip cookie on top.

A little off topic, but my cousin suffers from severe ADHD, he used to eat roast dinners with strawberry yogurt mixed in silent .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Highlights from article-

"Nikolas Cruz, 19, was expected to make his third appearance at a Broward County criminal court on Tuesday morning as prosecutor applied to obtain evidence from him.

But minutes before he was due in court, the hearing disappeared from the docket without a clear reason why."

"The court hearing was scheduled to hear an application from prosecutors, who had been seeking to obtain hair samples, fingerprints, DNA and photographs as they build up their case against Cruz.

It is not clear if a new date for the hearing has been set.

Cruz is currently being held without bail at the Broward County Jail."

Today's scheduled court hearing was cancelled after prosecutors struck a deal with defence attorneys, according to Cruz's lawyer.
Prosecutors had been scheduled to seek hair and DNA samples from Cruz, Broward County prosecutors and the suspect's publicly appointed defender, Gordon Weekes, reached a deal late on Monday to provide those samples, making the hearing unnecessary.

"In a separate court matter, Cruz's lawyers are seeking to disqualify a judge from presiding over the case.

The defence says in court papers that Circuit Court Judge Elizabeth Scherer is biased in favour of prosecutors, threatening Cruz's right to a fair trial. "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:42 am

i think spending the rest of your life with bubba is worse then dying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:56 am

Live Updates

14 mins ago-
A judge has refused to step aside from the case of Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz, as his lawyers had requested.

Court records show that Broward County Circuit Judge Elizabeth Scherer denied the request on Monday.

Cruz's lawyers claimed Scherer has made rulings and comments that indicate favoritism for prosecutors. They say in court papers that Cruz can't get a fair trial, but Scherer disagreed.

Cruz's lawyers' concerns revolve around a debate last week on whether to keep a defence confidential motion secret.

26 mins ago
Cruz's case is due to return to court tomorrow when a hearing will determine whether he has sufficient assets to pay for his own defence, according to his lawyer Gordon Weekes.

It will be the teenager's third courtroom appearance since the 14 February shooting.

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Live Updates

14 mins ago-
A judge has refused to step aside from the case of Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz, as his lawyers had requested.

Court records show that Broward County Circuit Judge Elizabeth Scherer denied the request on Monday.

Cruz's lawyers claimed Scherer has made rulings and comments that indicate favoritism for prosecutors. They say in court papers that Cruz can't get a fair trial, but Scherer disagreed.

Cruz's lawyers' concerns revolve around a debate last week on whether to keep a defence confidential motion secret.

26 mins ago
Cruz's case is due to return to court tomorrow when a hearing will determine whether he has sufficient assets to pay for his own defence, according to his lawyer Gordon Weekes.

It will be the teenager's third courtroom appearance since the 14 February shooting.

So it will continue tomorrow..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:03 am

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Live Updates

14 mins ago-

26 mins ago

For now, yes. Unless it gets delayed again.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Live Updates

14 mins ago-

26 mins ago

For now, yes. Unless it gets delayed again.

I likely probability. Thank you for the live updates.
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:49 am

04daviszoe wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Exploring the insanity plea, Nikolas Cruz had been evaluated by mental health experts.

His adoptive Mother claims he suffered from autism, depression and ADHD. They found him stable enough to not be hospitalised. It is also noted he was taking medication but did not specify what or what for but that he had been complient with taking them.

I also recall reading he had strange eating habits. The night before the shooting, his family ate steak and cheese sandwiches for dinner, Nikolas Cruz ate his with chocolate chip cookie on top.

A little off topic, but my cousin suffers from severe ADHD, he used to eat roast dinners with strawberry yogurt mixed in silent .

Huh that is strange, never heard that before. Seeing as Nikolas doesn't seem that out of his head (questionable maybe), the fact he knew he most likely killed multiple people and felt like a drink, jut doesn't sit with me the right way.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Heyheyhey wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Huh that is strange, never heard that before. Seeing as Nikolas doesn't seem that out of his head (questionable maybe), the fact he knew he most likely killed multiple people and felt like a drink, jut doesn't sit with me the right way.

Yes, quite a casual thing to do after murdering 17 people.

I wouldn't say he's emotionless though. Back in November 2017, he made a phone call to 911, you can hear the change in his voice, particularly when he mentions his mother had died a couple weeks ago.

You can listen here.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Heyheyhey wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

It could be a result of his autism and other possible mental disabilities. Perhaps he doesn't realize the extent of his actions.

sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Heyheyhey wrote:
And who could stomach a drink after shooting people?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm

sscc wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:

Ooh shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 2:58 pm

sscc wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:

Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:07 pm

sscc wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
HAHaha, nice ! )

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Jea wrote:
sscc wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
HAHaha, nice ! )

I never know if Eric is trying to “cheers” Dylan or do a hand signal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Jea wrote:
sscc wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
HAHaha, nice ! )

The world will never know.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Jea wrote:
sscc wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:
HAHaha, nice ! )

He say something to Dylan.
on 0:12 you can see it.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64121

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Why woudlnt he need a drink? It's blood thirsty work being a shooter.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

If I had to guess it would be a "cheers", since at that point the hand signals were useless. IIRC the hand signals were only going to be used after the bombs went off, so I don't think they would use them after the bomb's failure.

Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 pm

sscc wrote:
Heyheyhey wrote:

Uh yes, completely forgot about that one Haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I did think it could be that. It maybe didn't process to him what he did.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It sure is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, I definitely don't think he is completely emotionless. Just that footage at the courtroom didn't seem to show any.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:17 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

If I had to guess it would be a "cheers", since at that point the hand signals were useless. IIRC the hand signals were only going to be used after the bombs went off, so I don't think they would use them after the bomb's failure.

I think it was a cheers as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think it was a cheers as well.

I know a lot of people assumed that Eric was doing the "cheers" at the SWAT, and onlookers who could possibly see through the huge ass Cafeteria windows.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Of course Eric needed a drink. He broke his nose and probably had blood running down the back of his throat.

As for Nikolas, he murdered 17 people in Florida. I would be shocked if he did not get the death penalty.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:24 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I know a lot of people assumed that Eric was doing the "cheers" at the SWAT, and onlookers who could possibly see through the huge ass Cafeteria windows.

The idea is interesting but how much could they really see through the windows? Wouldn't they have taken a shot at him if they could see him?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:32 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

The idea is interesting but how much could they really see through the windows? Wouldn't they have taken a shot at him if they could see him?

A lot of comments have been made about how big the windows were and are in the cafeteria. My own personal observation makes me Wonder if swat saw him why they didn’t take a shot. Because it’s a very open cafeteria.

It could’ve been an obscured view from the smoke and the sprinklers and various other things perhaps .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:36 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

The windows were indeed big and ringed the Cafeteria, so depending on where you were outside then one would assume you could see fairly well inside under normal circumstances. But as ScreamingO said there were other factors involved that day, sprinklers running, smoke haze, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Jenn wrote:
As for Nikolas, he murdered 17 people in Florida. I would be shocked if he did not get the death penalty.

I'm still thinking his lawyer will be trying to bring his mental issues into this.

Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:25 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I'm still thinking his lawyer will be trying to bring his mental issues into this.

Regardless, I still think he will get the death penalty. He was in trouble so much BEFORE the shooting; they just have so much to hold against him. He also wasn't considered to be mentally ill 'enough' to be hospitalised.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Plea deal - He would plead guilty if the death penalty is removed by the prosecution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:27 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Plea deal - He would plead guilty if the death penalty is removed by the prosecution.

I actually do think there will be some sort of plea deal worked out.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 3:31 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Good point.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well apparently Nick has autism, possibly a developmental disorder, and had a very shitty childhood. I'd be shocked if she didn't discuss his mental issues.

Tuga

Contribution Points : 63692

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Where can one follow the trial of this scion of the Cruz dynasty of murderers ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Nikolas's has a court hearing tomorrow. This will be only to determine what if any assets he has a right to as the courts are trying to see if he can afford to pay for his own legal team.

Still should be interesting considering everything that has recently happened with his brother.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Nikolas's has a court hearing tomorrow. This will be only to determine what if any assets he has a right to as the courts are trying to see if he can afford to pay for his own legal team.  

Still should be interesting considering everything that has recently happened with his brother.

You think his brother might want some of the money?

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:17 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well from the court papers Zachary is entitled to half of what was left behind. So I assume Nik would only be able to use his part to pay his legal fees.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:21 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well from the court papers Zachary is entitled to half of what was left behind. So I assume Nik would only be able to use his part to pay his legal fees.
and Zac need these money too. So sad that money which would had give them a good start in life gonna be spent in such way.

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

and Zac need these money too. So sad that money which would had give them a good start in life gonna be spent in such way.

Very true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A hearing will be held Wednesday to determine whether Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz can afford to hire his own attorneys so taxpayers can stop paying for his defense.

Before the massacre, Cruz told a family he was living with that he was set to inherit $800,000 from his deceased parents when he turned 22.

Even if he gets access to the money several years from now, the Broward County public defender's office, which is representing him, could still get reimbursed.

"The public is still protected if he comes into money at some later time. The public defenders would be reimbursed the cost of their services," said Silverman, a retired judge who is not involved in the case.

If Cruz can access the money, the judge may compel him to get his own attorney instead of using the public defender. Victims' attorneys are also hoping to go after any assets available to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Nothing major happened at Nikolas's court hearing today. In my opinion the only note worthy thing to even mention is that a decision has been made to NOT move the trial to a different location. Also his brother Zachary was there. Other then that it was just the standard BS.

The next hearing is set for April 27th. A possible trial date may be set at this hearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Nikolas Cruz from his court hearing today.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Victims' attorneys are also hoping to go after any assets available to him.

When all is said and done, Nick isn't going to have much money left.

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Actually during the hearing today Nik's lawyer stated he has said that he wants any money he does inherit to be donated to the victims, and other organizations etc.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Actually during the hearing today Nik's lawyer stated he has said that he wants any money he does inherit to be donated to the victims, and other organizations etc.

I really want to know if he’s going to testify at all and I’m so interested to hear what he has to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I really want to know if he’s going to testify at all and I’m so interested to hear what he has to say.

Me too. I want to hear him talk.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Sounds like he's putting on a show of remorse.

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

That and he knows he wont see a dime of it anyway after all is said and done.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

That and he knows he wont see a dime of it anyway after all is said and done.

Yeah, better to donate the money, this way he has a better chance of not getting a lethal injection.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz court proceedings    Nikolas Cruz court proceedings  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolas Cruz court proceedings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next