Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did he wear?

Go down 
+2
Smiggles94
TheGoodGuy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70816
Forum Reputation : 95

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:45 pm

So a few days ago I made a similar thread about what Eric and Dylan wore and what equipment they used but what about Cho?
What did he wear and what equipment did he use? In a lot of his pictures where he aims his guns he seems to be wearing different clothing.
And of course there is the autopsy photo that may give some insight. So what did he wear? Shoes or Boots? Gloves no Gloves, mag pouches, vest etc.

Last edited by TheGoodGuy on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for smoother reading)
Back to top Go down

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he dressed very similar to this picture he took
Back to top Go down

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 pm

most likely without the hat though.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 am

Do we have a list somewhere with what he wore?

On the picture it appears he is wearing a black T-shirt, Kaki pants,gloves "one with fingers one without" a leather belt with a pistol holster, a knife, a vest "do you think that is where he kept his spare magazines in the pockets of the vest and pants? Or did he have magazine pouches that isn´t shown in the pic? He also wears a backpack I guess he kept the rest of the ammunition in it. But what footwear?

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70814
Forum Reputation : 28

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:21 am

I want too know if he wore the hat now
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Yeah. Too bad we can´t talk to the survivors they hold the answers for many questions like did he fire two guns at the same time as some claim, which I find unlikely. And what did he wear

Back to top Go down

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 10:20 am

Maybe if there was alot of people together he used both guns
I heard he used the 22 more
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67182
Forum Reputation : 430

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 11:32 am

The Virginia Tech Report states that killed victims were shot with either the 9mm or the 22 or both, Cho probably didn't shoot them akimbo style but both weapons were used in the massacre. I don't know if he wore the hat during the massacre but the autopsy photo of Cho showed him without it so he either didnt wore it or he did but was later removed.
Back to top Go down

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

Well when his body fell it would fall of same with the recoil from the suicide shot
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:32 am

I wonder where his clothes are now?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder where his clothes are now?

Probably gone along with his body.

sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71319
Forum Reputation : 486

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 9:44 am

Guest wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he dressed very similar to this picture he took

Cho looks very cool there.

As for footwear, there's a picture floating around of Nike sneakers. I thought he'd be more of a combat boots guy.
Back to top Go down

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 7:29 pm

According to the FBI report he mostly used the 9mm although fire a few shots with the .22lr. Unfortunately, the report made no mention of what he was wearing. For the first shootings though he was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and red and white sneakers. But then during the second shooting he was wearing what he was wearing in the manifesto videos although I've heard people say that he had on that outfit but instead had a VT (maroon) hat instead of a black hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What did he wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did he wear?   What did he wear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did he wear?
Page 1 of 1