Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee

Go down 
+11
Unknown
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
STK
boringguy
W.A.R.
pess1mist
Stoned Slacker
Jenn
04daviszoe
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:09 am

A shooting has happened in Tennessee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 dead, 4 injured.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:19 am

Suspect is Travis Reinking and is still on the run.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:25 am

Some websites now saying 4 people killed and The Shooter is still on the run, after taking all his clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 am

Sam Hyde strikes again.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:07 am

This actually reminds me of James Huberty and George Hennard, I wonder what this guy's motive was?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:18 am

I wonder why he didn't have any clothes on? Maybe he was high on drugs or something.

Anyways, he drove there in his own truck, shot a bunch of people, took the rest of his clothes off and then took off running. So he left his truck, which could be traced back to him, and left his clothes there and now police can get search dogs using his clothes. What an idiot this guy is. He'll be caught soon, I'm guessing.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:52 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Some websites now saying 4 people killed and The Shooter is still on the run, after taking all his clothes off.
Aww, the poor guy just wanted some of dat dank pussi.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:57 am

He can't keep getting away with it
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:01 am

Stoned Slacker wrote:
He can't keep getting away with it
He was just fucking some girl in the bathroom when Sam Hyde stole his truck and shot it up.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:59 am

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Jenn wrote:
I wonder why he didn't have any clothes on? Maybe he was high on drugs or something. 

He could also be having a psychotic episode, or trying to fake one should he go on trial.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:49 pm

If he realizes he cannot get away with it, he might try and kill more people. It could be a Raoul Moat style manhunt, lasting for days.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Found the guy's Youtube Channel, shame there's nothing there though:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

there are people in the channel discussion telling himself to turn himself in.... im done
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 5:36 pm

eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

there are people in the channel discussion telling himself to turn himself in.... im done
My favourite one has got to be "turn urself in waffle boy".
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57865

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 5:50 pm

good job living up to the waffle house status quo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Granted this is a sad AF situation as 4 people died. But that comment did make me chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Granted this is a sad AF situation as 4 people died. But that comment did make me chuckle.  
The deaths would of been much higher if someone didn't manage to wrestle the gun off him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

The deaths would of been much higher is someone didn't manage to wrestle the gun off him.

Agreed. Thankfully that guy had the nerve to attempt it, he clearly saved a lot of lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:54 pm

On Sunday morning, when shots rang out at a Waffle House restaurant, James Shaw Jr. ran for cover, taking refuge in a restroom. Shaw, 29, made sure to never lose sight of the gunman, and when the shooter paused for a moment, according to local law enforcement, Shaw took action.

“[Shaw] saw the gunman looking at his rifle,” said Don Aaron, a spokesman for the Metro Nashville Police Department. “At that point, the shots stopped.”

“So, he decided to rush the gunman, actually wrestled that assault rifle away, tossed it over the counter,” Aaron continued. “At that point, the gunman fled.”

Shaw suffered minor injuries as he ambushed the gunman, including some cuts and an injury to his elbow, according to a report by CNN.

“He is the hero here, and no doubt he saved many lives by wrestling the gun away and then tossing it over the counter and prompting the [gunman] to leave,” Aaron added.

Very brave guy.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 pm

pess1mist wrote:
good job living up to the waffle house status quo

Their Texas Cheesesteak Melt is worth risking getting shot though.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57865

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:04 am

W.A.R. wrote:
Their Texas Cheesesteak Melt is worth risking getting shot though.

I haven't been to a waffle house in years but I'm honestly considering it now. I guess I just better wear a bulletproof vest or a natural selection t-shirt to keep myself safe. Or maybe just go to one with a no gun zone sign outside the building, because as we all know those are the best bullet deflectors.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:10 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
The deaths would of been much higher if someone didn't manage to wrestle the gun off him.

That might've been why the dude decided to flee the scene; he didn't know what to do after having his gun taken from him.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:00 am

he is still on the run, and police fear he could still be armed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 6:51 am

Public schools are on "lock-out" security Monday in a Nashville, Tennessee, neighborhood near the Waffle House where a nearly nude gunman killed four people and wounded three others.

Scores of police officers, along with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies, hunted overnight for the suspected shooter, Travis Reinking, 29, originally from Tazewell County, Illinois.

Police say Reinking fled the restaurant early Sunday in the Antioch neighborhood after a patron wrestled an AR-15 assault-style rifle from him as he was reloading, police said.

All Metro Nashville Public schools in the area have been searched overnight and will be checked again before school opens, officials said on the department's Facebook page. Extra security will be in place at school bus stops.

No visitors or unauthorized people allowed on the campuses. The exact number of schools affected was not disclosed.

"Metro Nashville Public Schools Parents always have the final decision on whether to send their child to school," the statement said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 7:08 am

Newsy's affiliate in Nashville reports authorities had confiscated Reinking's guns before. They say his father got them back and returned them to his son. Police said they recovered two of Reinking's guns Sunday, one at the scene of the shooting and one in his apartment, but that he could have two more with him.

WTF?! It didn't say when or why they had been taken from him. Shocked
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

I decided to tell him about how I knew the truth.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:49 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Newsy's affiliate in Nashville reports authorities had confiscated Reinking's guns before. They say his father got them back and returned them to his son. Police said they recovered two of Reinking's guns Sunday, one at the scene of the shooting and one in his apartment, but that he could have two more with him.

WTF?! It didn't say when or why they had been taken from him. Shocked

Oh look, another walking red flag who was overlooked. Surprised I am not.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Apparently the suspect was a part of the "sovereign citizen" movement. Great, now a bunch of shrieking Social Justice harpies are going to jump all over this in order to paint conservatives as the absolute scum of the Earth again.

Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 1:42 pm

The suspect in the killings of four people at a Waffle House restaurant in Tennessee had an encounter with law enforcement days before the rampage, when he stole a BMW, led cops on a chase, but ultimately got away, authorities revealed Monday.

damn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:
The suspect in the killings of four people at a Waffle House restaurant in Tennessee had an encounter with law enforcement days before the rampage, when he stole a BMW, led cops on a chase, but ultimately got away, authorities revealed Monday.

damn

Well this has turned into a real shit show, hasn't it? scratch Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:17 pm

he was just caught [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Stoned Slacker on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:

damn
Maybe that's why he did it. Motor vehicle theft and carjacking are both serious crimes. According to  this:
Tennessee Carjacking Laws wrote:
Theft of property worth $60,000 or more but less than $250,000 is a Class B felony, as is carjacking. In Tennessee, a class B felony is punishable by eight to 30 years’ imprisonment, as well as a fine of up to $25,000.
Tennessee Theft Laws wrote:
Theft of property worth between $10,000 and $60,000 is a Class C felony, punishable by a prison term of three to 15 years, as well as fines of up to $10,000. Theft of property worth $60,000 or more but less than $250,000 is a Class B felony, as is carjacking.
And according to this:
BMW Price wrote:
BMW car prices start between $30,025 and $103,225.
So he could've went to prison for 3 to 30 years for committing that crime. Maybe he decided he had nothing to lose because he was going to prison anyway and commit the shooting.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:37 pm

He'd probably be charged with 4 counts of 1st degree murder, 4 counts of attempted murder, 4 counts of assault with a deadly weapon, carjacking or motor vehicle theft, and public nudity.
Probably will get the death penalty or at least life imprisonment for the murders alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 pm

In the last pic he looks like he's contemplating what his future is gonna be. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Wow he looks messed up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:45 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:
Wow he looks messed up

Nah, just a rough take down.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Before we couldn't expect a trained officer with a gun to confront a shooter with an AR-15.

Now you don't even need a gun to confront a shooter with an AR-15.

Get your talking points together people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Before we couldn't expect a trained officer with a gun to confront a shooter with an AR-15.

Now you don't even need a gun to confront a shooter with an AR-15.

Get your talking points together people.

Are you talking about Emma G's tweets? Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Looks like he took my advice and got some clothes on.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 5:37 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:

damn
Maybe that's why he did it. Motor vehicle theft and carjacking are both serious crimes.

Sounds like he though he could get away with the shooting the same way he got away with the carjacking.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm still trying to make sense of why he took his clothes off to begin with. He was almost naked to start, then went full out streaking. scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 5:56 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm still trying to make sense of why he took his clothes off to begin with. He was almost naked to start, then went full out streaking.  scratch Suspect
And the attack was at 3AM, the guy must of been freezing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm still trying to make sense of why he took his clothes off to begin with. He was almost naked to start, then went full out streaking.  scratch Suspect

I'm also wondering where he snagged the clothes from?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 6:17 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm also wondering where he snagged the clothes from?
Maybe from someone's house? Maybe the Police gave them to him after he caught.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 pm

I would like to know why he had no clothes on too. What I read was that he went back to his apartment after the shooting and put pants on. Someone around his apartment complex seen him outside with just pants on. I'm not sure where he got the shirt from though. He probably stole it out of someone's car or something.

This picture was posted on Twitter today.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 7:47 pm

I'm guessing this is his mug shot. It says he is being booked for 4 murders. There will probably be more charges to come later.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:10 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Given the descriptions we're starting to get of him it seems like he was mentally ill, so taking off his clothes probably wasn't a rational decision on his part.

boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82960
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 9:59 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Given the descriptions we're starting to get of him it seems like he was mentally ill, so taking off his clothes probably wasn't a rational decision on his part.

Maybe something to do with waffles traumatized him in the past. I think this guy might have had something to do with it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stay away from the waffle-man, kids!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next