Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee

Go down 
+11
Unknown
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
STK
boringguy
W.A.R.
pess1mist
Stoned Slacker
Jenn
04daviszoe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:44 am

boringguy wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Given the descriptions we're starting to get of him it seems like he was mentally ill, so taking off his clothes probably wasn't a rational decision on his part.

Maybe something to do with waffles traumatized him in the past. I think this guy might have had something to do with it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stay away from the waffle-man, kids!
come ooooooon, traaaaaaaaaaaaavissssssssssssssssssssssss.
you want a bite of my waffle travis??
oo yeaa travis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:05 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Looks like he took my advice and got some clothes on.

I'm still trying to make sense of why he took his clothes off to begin with. He was almost naked to start, then went full out streaking.  scratch Suspect
And the attack was at 3AM, the guy must of been freezing.

I'm also wondering where he snagged the clothes from?
Maybe from someone's house? Maybe the Police gave them to him after he caught.

Doubtful the police gave them to him, seeing they are clearly filthy AF.

I would assume he stole them from somewhere. Possibly off someone's clothes line, or as Jenn suggested maybe out of a vehicle parked somewhere. Who knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:13 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
boringguy wrote:
Maybe something to do with waffles traumatized him in the past. I think this guy might have had something to do with it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stay away from the waffle-man, kids!
come ooooooon, traaaaaaaaaaaaavissssssssssssssssssssssss.
you want a bite of my waffle travis??
oo yeaa travis

Does the fact I laughed at that mean I am destined for Hell? scratch Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:15 am

Jenn wrote:
I'm guessing this is his mug shot. It says he is being booked for 4 murders. There will probably be more charges to come later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He seem blissfully unaware in this pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reinking is accused of killing four people and injuring several others at the Waffle House restaurant along Murfreesboro Pike on Sunday. A massive manhunt had been underway ever since, prompting lockouts and shelters at schools.

He was charged with four counts of murder with a $2 million bond. He is set to appear in court on Wednesday morning. Officers said there is still no clear motive for the shooting.

Police said Reinking was taken into custody within 10 minutes of the citizen's tip and he refused to give a statement to detectives upon his arrest.

When found, Reinking was wearing a maroon shirt, dark jeans and had a backpack. Police say they also found a .45 caliber semi-automatic weapon and a Colorado ID in his backpack when he was arrested.

He was checked out at a local hospital before he was transported to the Davidson County Jail on Monday night.

Metro Police say suspected Reinking arrived at the Waffle House in a pickup truck at about 3:19 a.m. on Sunday. He sat inside the truck for a few minutes before exiting the vehicle with an AR-15 rifle and immediately shot Taurean C. Sanderlin, 29, of Goodlettsville, and Joe R. Perez, 20, outside the restaurant. Both Sanderlin and Perez died from the shooting. Reinking continued inside, where Metro Police say he continued shooting, fatally wounding De'Ebony Groves, 21, of Gallatin, and Akilah Dasilva, 23, of Antioch, who later died at the hospital.

Police say hero James Shaw Jr. then saw an opportunity to take down Reinking and was able to wrestle the AR-15 from him, saving many lives. Reinking, who was nude aside from a jacket, fled the Waffle House and shed the jacket nearby.

The Davidson County Sheriff's Office said Reinking was transferred to the maximum complex. The DCSO plans to hold a news conference at 2 p.m. on Tuesday.

I wonder if they will say anything about motives? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 pm

More than 150 city, state and local law enforcement agents searched for the gunman, who has had a history of bizarre behavior, delusions and multiple encounters with authorities. In July 2017, Reinking was arrested for attempting to get into the White House, according to police records.

After that episode, authorities in Illinois revoked his gun license and confiscated four firearms, including what police said was the rifle used in the Waffle House shooting. The guns were given to his father, who told police he would lock up and keep them away from his son. But the father, from Tazewell County, Illinois, 130 miles southwest of Chicago, eventually returned the weapons to his son, Nashville police said on Sunday.

Marcus Watson, an agent with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said Reinking's father, Jeffrey, could face federal charges if he knowingly transferred weapons to a person who was prohibited from owning them. The father was not immediately available for comment.

I wonder if the father will be charged? scratch
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

He probably should be given how negligent he acted.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 2:15 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

He probably should be given how negligent he acted.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 4:21 pm

The construction worker accused of shooting dead four people at a Waffle House restaurant in Nashville had the hard drive on his laptop wiped last month, a local television station reported, citing the computer repair shop's owner.

A man who identified himself as Travis Reinking - jailed this week after a day-long manhunt - then called Nashville's Dang It Repair store back two weeks later for an angry, paranoia-tinged conversation with a confused customer-service representative, NBC-affilate WSMV reported.

"If you'd like to bring the device by, we'd be happy to take a look at it for you," the representative can be heard saying.

"Yeah, well, go kill yourself then, jump off a bridge or something," the man responds, according to the audio recording posted online by the Dang It Repair store.

Reinking already had a history of bizarre encounters with law enforcement before he was found in a woods and arrested on Monday. Police say he used an AR-15 rifle to kill people at the Waffle House over the weekend.

Colleagues at a construction crane company in Colorado where Reinking, 29, recently worked for about six months told police this week that he struck them as odd and delusional, convinced that country singer Taylor Swift was stalking him and would also be his bride.

His parents and grandmother called the police in 2016 at a drugstore near their home in Tazewell County, Illinois, because they were worried he was going to kill himself over his Swift obsession, county sheriff's records show.

This keeps getting weirder. Shocked  

Also WTF is it with these people being obsessed with Taylor Swift?! scratch  Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 5:10 pm

I also read an article where it said he thought Taylor Swift was on the roof of some restaurant stalking him and that she hacked into his Netflix account? WTF is wrong with this guy? Clearly he has some kind of mental issues and it makes me wonder why his Dad gave him his guns backs knowing he was like that.

It also said that he was running around in a pink dress with rifle inside of his Father's shop threatening people who were there with his gun. Then there's the whole thing with his trespassing at the White House and trying to get by security to see the President.

I wonder what kind of mental illness these are symptoms of? Some kind of delusional disorder or something?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Jenn wrote:
I also read an article where it said he thought Taylor Swift was on the roof of some restaurant stalking him and that she hacked into his Netflix account? WTF is wrong with this guy? Clearly he has some kind of mental issues and it makes me wonder why his Dad gave him his guns backs knowing he was like that.

It also said that he was running around in a pink dress with rifle inside of his Father's shop threatening people who were there with his gun. Then there's the whole thing with his trespassing at the White House and trying to get by security to see the President.

I wonder what kind of mental illness these are symptoms of? Some kind of delusional disorder or something?

Well it's safe to assume his issues(whatever they may be)are numerous and run deep.  
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Also WTF is it with these people being obsessed with Taylor Swift?! scratch  Suspect

I agree.

(Source: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Russell_Greer)

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 7:55 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I agree.

(Source: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Russell_Greer)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BAN TAYLOR SWIFT!  Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm

According to an incident report taken Feb. 23 by Alcoa police, a woman staying at the Alcoa Inn with her two children was allegedly threatened by Travis Reinking.

According to the report, the woman says she was in her room trying to put her two sons to bed when she heard a man yelling loudly outside. The woman opened the door and asked the man --identified as Reinking -- "Would you be quiet? My sons are trying to sleep."

The woman says Reinking replied, "I can be as loud as I want!" He then allegedly charged at her and entered her hotel room doorway. Once inside, he allegedly balled up a fist as if he were going to hit the woman.

The woman say she screamed slightly out of fear and Reinking laughed before exiting the room. While being interviewed by police, the woman's children made comments about the "bad man" and the man who "came in here."

Reinking told officers he was in town for construction work and he was yelling because he had "had enough" of people at the hotel causing disturbances and yelling through the night. Reinking explained he wanted "to show them what it's like," but denied ever entering the woman's room.

Reinking told police he was getting a refund for the hotel and was looking for another place to stay for the duration of his stay for work. The responding officer told the victim he could not arrest Reinking due to state law but took the incident report at the woman's request.

The report is just the latest revelation of Reinking's contact with multiple law enforcement agencies. In 2017, Reinking was arrested by Washington, D.C., police for unlawful entry onto White House grounds.

In 2016, he was also taken for evaluation in Tazwell County, Illinois, for suicidal concerns due to statements made to his family and delusions he was being stalked by pop star Taylor Swift.

In the week leading up to the mass shooting, Reinking is believed to have stolen a new BMW from a Brentwood dealership, leading police on a brief chase.

Reinking is currently being held on four counts of criminal homicide and unlawful gun possession in the commission of a violent felony.

At this point it's kind of redundant to keep saying "How did this guy keep doing shit and still get let go" isn't it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BAN TAYLOR SWIFT!  Haha

Clearly Taylor Swift drives people to insanity, just like Sonic.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:46 pm

henlo am irrelevant newspaper whitez bad pls click need moni

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:53 pm

eldigato wrote:

God damn it, can I get my news without having everything pervaded with SJW crap?

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:55 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

God damn it, can I get my news without having everything pervaded with SJW crap?

yeah those always show up on google
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 6:57 pm

y'all we finna ban white ppl aight Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 7:33 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

In this day in age, probably not. It's everywhere. Rolling Eyes

Also I will add that apparently they had ran all out of this so called "white privilege" when they came to my family. As we have always had to bust our asses to get what we have. I was raised knowing that if I wanted something then I worked my ass off to get it, because nothing was ever just handed to me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 7:54 am

Stoned Slacker wrote:
y'all we finna ban white ppl aight Haha

Sadly there are some people who are actually stupid enough to think this way. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 9:45 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Found this for ya. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Found this for ya. Haha

*teleports behind u*

i always win buddy theres no point

i am a social justice warrior

i own 158 katanas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:50 am

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

*teleports behind u*

i always win buddy theres no point

i am a social justice warrior

i own 158 katanas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I found the SJW 5 Step protocol very informative. LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 1:41 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

In this day in age, probably not. It's everywhere. Rolling Eyes

Also I will add that apparently they had ran all out of this so called "white privilege" when they came to my family. As we have always had to bust our asses to get what we have. I was raised knowing that if I wanted something then I worked my ass off to get it, because nothing was ever just handed to me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Social Justice advocates have become so awful that they've made Neo-Nazis look tolerable in comparison. 

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Gave me a chuckle.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Accused Waffle House shooter Travis Reinking will undergo a mental health evaluation before his new court date.

Authorities are waiting on a mental evaluation for Reinking, who is charged with four counts of murder.

Metro Nashville Police say he opened fire with an AR-15 inside the restaurant along Murfreesboro Pike on April 22. Police say Reinking was nearly naked and wearing only a green jacket when he was shooting people inside and outside the Waffle House. Authorities said several other people were injured, including James Shaw Jr., who wrestled the gun away from Reinking and has been hailed a hero.

A spokesman for the district attorney's office said a judge has issued a gag order.

Safe to assume this one is RIPE with mental health issues.  Suspect  Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73244
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:10 pm

eldigato wrote:

These days I've never been happier to be a hapa!

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

It might be bad enough for him to be declared unfit for trial.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 5:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

It might be bad enough for him to be declared unfit for trial.

That is indeed a real possibility. All the Taylor Swift jokes aside, it's abundantly clear this guy was just bat-shit crazy. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 3:22 pm

what happend to the waffles that were never eaten because of the shooting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
what happend to the waffles that were never eaten because of the shooting?

That is a very random and quite odd question tbh. scratch Haha But I would assume they were thrown away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 3:27 pm

What a waste of waffles! Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
What a waste of waffles! Surprised

Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Accused Waffle House shooter Travis Reinking's father has been named in a lawsuit filed by the family of one of the four people killed.

Documents obtained by FOX 17 News show Christian Perez, brother of Joe Perez, filed the wrongful death lawsuit against Jeffrey Reinking in a Tazwell County, Illinois, court.

Joe Perez, 20, of Antioch, was gunned down at a Waffle House in Antioch on April 22.

The wrongful death lawsuit says Travis Reinking got the gun he used in the shooting, a Bushmaster AR-15, from his father, Jeffrey, who "voluntarily" gave the weapon to Travis, even though he was not supposed to, per the Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office.

The lawsuit brings up several instances to support the case that Jeffrey knew of Travis' mental health issues and was not supposed to have guns:

In May 2016, the lawsuit says Travis’ parents called 911 to ask for help addressing the “delusional state of mind” of their son. Travis became hostile with police when they went to take him to a hospital for a mental evaluation.
In 2017, the lawsuit claims Jeffrey knew his son believed superstar Taylor Swift was harassing him by stalking and hacking his phone. Also that year, the lawsuit says Travis told police his parents and grandmother were harassing him.
Travis' former employer in Colorado brought up concerns about his mental health to Jeffrey in 2017
At Jeffrey's business, J & J Cranes, Travis dressed up in a pink woman’s housecoat and allegedly threatened an employee while holding the AR-15.
The gun used to kill Joe Perez was the same gun Travis was not supposed to have access to, even though the lawsuit says Jeffrey knew his son had mental health problems, citing the incidents above.

The lawsuit states Jeffrey knew his son’s mental health status would decline and put him at a risk for suicide or injuring other people. The lawsuit adds decline of mental health could also lead to threatening people and injuring them with a gun, including the Bushmaster AR-15.

Jeffrey agreed with the Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office to take possession of all the firearms, including the AR-15, and not to let Travis have possession of those weapons as his rights to have a firearm in the state had been revoked.

The lawsuit goes on to say:

“Defendant’s breach of this duty allowed his son to be in possession of a weapon – the Bushmaster AR-15 – that he used to shoot and kill Joe Perez Jr.
"Defendants’ negligent conduct was a proximate cause of the death of Joe Perez Jr.”
The lawsuit is seeking more than $50,000 costs of court and a demands a trial by jury.

Statement from Perez family regarding lawsuit:

"The family of Joey Perez wants to understand the events giving rise to this senseless tragedy. Part of that inquiry requires learning how - and why - Travis Reinking came to possess the AR-15 assault rifle used to take four innocent lives and injure others. This lawsuit will provide answers to those questions. "

Killed in the shooting were Taurean C. Sanderlin, 29; Joe R. Perez, 20; De'Ebony Groves, 21, of Gallatin; and Akilah Dasilva, 23, of Antioch.

Well this comes as no surprise. I still can't wrap my head around why his father gave the guns back to him. He knew his son was mentally unstable. Just makes no sense.  scratch
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 11:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Well this comes as no surprise. I still can't wrap my head around why his father gave the guns back to him. He knew his son was mentally unstable. Just makes no sense.  scratch

Maybe his son was badgering him to give the guns back.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:46 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Who knows. But as a parent who knew his son was deeply disturbed, AND knew he had his rights to own guns taken away by the authorities, he shouldn't have given them back.

That action resulted in the loss of innocent lives. He knowingly provided his clearly mentally ill son with the weapons he later used to murder people. SO I think this lawsuit is completely justified from the victim's family standpoint.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 3:05 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Who knows. But as a parent who knew his son was deeply disturbed, AND knew he had his rights to own guns taken away by the authorities, he shouldn't have given them back.

That action resulted in the loss of innocent lives. He knowingly provided his clearly mentally ill son with the weapons he later used to murder people. SO I think this lawsuit is completely justified from the victim's family standpoint.

I agree 100%, I'm just trying to make sense of why this guy would have his guns returned to him.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 4:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I agree 100%, I'm just trying to make sense of why this guy would have his guns returned to him.

I want to hear those reasons myself. I want to hear his father explain why he gave weapons back to someone who was that mentally unstable. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 2:20 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — Travis Reinking is accused of shooting and killing four people at the Waffle House on Murfreesboro Road in April. Lydia French helped end the manhunt after she spotted Reinking in the woods not far from the crime scene.

Now almost four months later, French has learned she will not be getting the Crime Stoppers reward because she called 911 instead of 615-74-CRIME.

"I want to let everyone know it is not about the money. That has nothing to do with it. You can’t put a price tag on lives, at all," French said. "What he did was wrong. The problem that I have with it is it’s misleading. The reason I did check on it, I kept being pushed, by a lot of people, they kept saying you’ve done something that deserved it."

Liz Parrott with Crime Stoppers said the organization has guidelines and bylaws that must be followed. "I totally understand where she’s coming from and where most of the people are coming from, but there were numerous tips that day. None of them came into crime stoppers, and so we have to go by when we get tips we follow up on those tips,” Parrott explained.

Crime Stoppers is geared toward unsolved cases where people can offer information anonymously.

“Had I called them that day first, what happened that day would’ve never happened. The community would’ve still been in fear, but because I called 911, we got him,” French said.

Well now how shitty is that!? Evil or Very Mad She should at least get something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 10:30 am

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — Travis Reinking’s defense attorney has filed a motion stating that after testing, their experts believe he is not mentally fit to stand trial. Sources close to the case say more testing is underway to determine if the claim by the accused Waffle House shooter’s defense team is true.

Reinking is accused of killing four people in the Antioch Waffle House shooting on April 22. Authorities conducted a 36-hour manhunt for Reinking after the shooting at the restaurant along Murfreesboro Pike. He was taken into custody on April 23 after a couple spotted him going into the woods behind an apartment complex near Mountain Springs Drive.

He was charged with four counts of murder then booked into Metro Jail with a $2 million bond, which was revoked. Officials added the following charges against Reinking: four counts of attempted murder and unlawful gun possession in the commission of a violent felony.

Taurean C. Sanderlin, 29; Joe R. Perez, 20; De'Ebony Groves, 21, of Gallatin; and Akilah Dasilva, 23, of Antioch, were killed in the shooting.

Sources tell FOX 17 News there is no decision at this time on whether Reinking is fit to stand trial. The accused killer is slated to be in court on August 22.

Well his clear fanatical obsession/worship of Taylor Swift was a good indicator that he was bat-shit crazy.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — Travis Reinking’s defense attorney has filed a motion stating that after testing, their experts believe he is not mentally fit to stand trial. Sources close to the case say more testing is underway to determine if the claim by the accused Waffle House shooter’s defense team is true.

Reinking is accused of killing four people in the Antioch Waffle House shooting on April 22. Authorities conducted a 36-hour manhunt for Reinking after the shooting at the restaurant along Murfreesboro Pike. He was taken into custody on April 23 after a couple spotted him going into the woods behind an apartment complex near Mountain Springs Drive.

He was charged with four counts of murder then booked into Metro Jail with a $2 million bond, which was revoked. Officials added the following charges against Reinking: four counts of attempted murder and unlawful gun possession in the commission of a violent felony.

Taurean C. Sanderlin, 29; Joe R. Perez, 20; De'Ebony Groves, 21, of Gallatin; and Akilah Dasilva, 23, of Antioch, were killed in the shooting.

Sources tell FOX 17 News there is no decision at this time on whether Reinking is fit to stand trial. The accused killer is slated to be in court on August 22.

Well his clear fanatical obsession/worship of Taylor Swift was a good indicator that he was bat-shit crazy.  Rolling Eyes
Gee, I wonder how they could've possibly figured that out. Must've taken such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 11:12 am

What is it with crazy people and Taylor Swift?

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 11:25 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Was is it with crazy people and Taylor Swift?

I know right!? scratch Suspect But apparently T.Swift has led more then one to their doom.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 3:29 pm

I'd rather have a Seahorse Bitch than Taylor Swift. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 3:29 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I know right!? scratch Suspect But apparently T.Swift had lead more then one to their doom.

Russel Greer has some competition I see.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 4:09 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I know right!? scratch Suspect But apparently T.Swift has led more then one to their doom.

Looks like it! Haha
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 5:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Looks like it! Haha

I don't get it.

Russel Greer is another Taylor Swift obsessed person. Just search his name. The results will tell you everything. Haha  OR did you mean that you didn't get why so many people of this sort are obsessed with Taylor Swift? scratch
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 2:05 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.

It's a fucking rollercoaster.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 2:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.

It's a fucking rollercoaster.

Good Grief! I knew I shouldn't have clicked that damn link! Shocked No

Thanks a LOT! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Now I have to go sanitize my eyeballs! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next