Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee

Go down 
+11
Unknown
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
STK
boringguy
W.A.R.
pess1mist
Stoned Slacker
Jenn
04daviszoe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:35 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Was is it with crazy people and Taylor Swift?

I know right!? scratch Suspect But apparently T.Swift has led more then one to their doom.

Russel Greer has some competition I see.

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a fucking rollercoaster.
Oh.
Well then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:42 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I know right!? scratch Suspect But apparently T.Swift has led more then one to their doom.

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.

Oh.
Well then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Be careful! Some things can never be unseen. Shocked Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.

Oh.
Well then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Be careful! Some things can never be unseen. Shocked Roll

Too late, i immediately clicked on it and it wasn't that bad to me, it was actually quite fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.

Oh.
Well then.

Too late, i immediately clicked on it and it wasn't that bad to me, it was actually quite fascinating.

I have seen worse as well. I've seen things that made me want to chug Holy water and bleach my entire body! Shocked Suspect affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:59 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Looks like it! Haha
I don't get it.

Oh.
Well then.

I have seen worse as well. I've seen things that made me want to chug Holy water and bleach my entire body! Shocked Suspect affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 12:26 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — The man dubbed the Waffle House shooting hero said he was discouraged to hear about the accused killer's mental state Wednesday.

When a gunman opened fire at an Antioch Waffle House in April, James Shaw Jr. jumped into action and grabbed the barrel of the shooter's AR-15 and threw it behind the diner's counter. Police say the move saved many lives.

Four months later, family members of the four victims appeared in a Nashville courtroom to see their loved one's alleged killer face-to-face for the first time. A judge ruled that Travis Reinking is not fit to stand trial and will be sent to a mental health facility. A psychologist explained to the courtroom that the accused Waffle House shooter suffers from Schizophrenia and that he could be a danger to himself and others.

James Shaw Jr. learned of the news and made a statement on Twitter.

"I was discouraged to hear the current prognosis of the shooter, but I believe Justice will be served, I had to remember patience is a virtue and to walk by faith not by sight everything happens in due time."  the tweet reads.

Reinking's transfer to Middle Tennessee Health Institute does not mean that he will not have to stand trial for his charges, but officials say it could cause delays in court proceedings.

Reinking was charged with four counts of murder, four counts of attempted murder and unlawful gun possession in the commission of a violent felony.

Taurean C. Sanderlin, 29; Joe R. Perez, 20; De'Ebony Groves, 21, of Gallatin; and Akilah Dasilva, 23, of Antioch, were killed in the shooting.

Travis Reinking was found to be Mentally Incompetent. This will slow his trial down considerably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 1:06 pm

He said because of my religion, a possible ISIS convert???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
He said because of my religion, a possible ISIS convert???

Who knows. scratch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Another Shooter that has Schizophrenia.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Another Shooter that has Schizophrenia.

Also he was obsessed with Taylor Swift. Although I'm not sure which is considered worse. scratch Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These were from his hearing.  Also believe it or not Travis does have a very tiny following on Tumblr. Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 12:47 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Travis Reinking was found to be Mentally Incompetent. This will slow his trial down considerably.

You know they found Jared Lee Loughner to be mentally unfit for trial too. Then after he was medicated enough to think straight they put him back in the courtroom and found him guilty. 

I just have to wonder what the point of an insanity defense is if it's all but useless in court.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 12:56 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Some websites now saying 4 people killed and The Shooter is still on the run, after taking all his clothes off.
Aww, the poor guy just wanted some of dat dank pussi.

Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:12 am

The waffles had to be put in the bin. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:15 am

Ziamber II wrote:
The waffles had to be put in the bin. LOL

Roll Very true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:17 am

I wonder what blood & waffles taste like? Similar to Blood & Popcorn?
santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:19 am

Ziamber II wrote:
santa

I wanna know too, i still wanna know what a McDonalds cheese burger tastes like with blood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:23 am

Or Chips from the chip shop where the CMR 'troll' worked. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:24 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Or Chips & brain parts.  rendeer

Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:31 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Or Chips & brain parts.  rendeer

Roll

That was at the Broard Arrrow Cafe, Port Arthur. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 7:10 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
santa

I wanna know too, i still wanna know what a McDonalds cheese burger tastes like with blood?

EWWW! pale silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 7:54 am

Halcyon666 wrote:

Maybe it would finally taste like a proper rare burger and not like an over-cooked and flat restructured patty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:04 am

Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Maybe it would finally taste like a proper rare burger and not like an over-cooked and flat restructured patty.

But only if it was made of 100% real meat, and not that soybean filled shit. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:29 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

But only if it was made of 100% real meat, and not that soybean filled shit. Rolling Eyes

Of course, you cannot compromise with quality!

"How do you like your steak sir?"
"Bloody please"

"Ok. Your order will be served soon."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:39 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

"Bloody please"

LOL! I can handle a little pink in the middle, but if it is still moving then its a bit TOO rare for me! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

"Bloody please"

LOL! I can handle a little pink in the middle, but if it is still moving then its a bit TOO rare for me! affraid

Come on, don't be a sissy and eat your steak! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:50 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

"Bloody please"

Come on, don't be a sissy and eat your steak! Razz

Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 10:55 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

I wonder if this is how it went down at the Waffle House.  Razz

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 11:04 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

scratch Maybe. Haha
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 5:24 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

It was like this except he just wanted a girl, that's why he came in naked.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 9:48 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

This is probably a more accurate representation:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 5:02 am

Bloody Wednesday, what a great movie!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:04 am

Neah wrote:
Meh it was alright, the acting is mediocre at best. What annoyed me about the shooting scene is that his Uzi seemed to have an infinite number of bullets, it was a pretty good representation of what James Huberty's mind would of been like.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:12 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Meh it was alright, the acting is mediocre at best. What annoyed me about the shooting scene is that his Uzi seemed to have an infinite number of bullets, it was a pretty good representation of what James Huberty's mind would of been like.

Not to mention it's automatic, whereas in real life you can't buy an automatic weapon on the civilian market.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:24 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:

Not to mention it's automatic, whereas in real life you can't buy an automatic weapon on the civilian market.
Well films/movies have never really shown an accurate representation of firearms.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

To be honest it didn't bother me at all because the movie didn't try to be realistic, nor to be a "quality" movie. It was a just b-movie, I would have been much more strict if it was a movie like Elephant. In Bloody Wednesday the atmosphere was almost supernatural, like in a dream. And as you said Tommy, "it was a pretty good representation of what James Huberty's mind would of been like" but also maybe what was the view of victims at the shooting. A boy who survived Columbine but was shot said that he thought Eric and Dylan were shooting with automatic guns (probably because he was there so the danger and stress emphasized everything). People at the Nanterre massacre also felt Durn was shooting with automatic guns.

In the movie he really bought an automatic gun so they didn't do it to show us how the people at the McDonald's felt. But it was not supposed to be a movie about James Huberty, it was supposed to be a movie inspired by him.

QuestionMark wrote:

I may be wrong because I don't really understand all the laws about guns in the US, but I thought automatic guns became (more or less) prohibited in 1986. The San Ysidro McDonald's shooting was in 1984 and Bloody Wednesday was released in 1988, but the story wasn't necessarily set in 1988.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 11:32 am

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

To be honest it didn't bother me at all because the movie didn't try to be realistic, nor to be a "quality" movie. It was a just b-movie, I would have been much more strict if it was a movie like Elephant. In Bloody Wednesday the atmosphere was almost supernatural, like in a dream. And as you said Tommy, "it was a pretty good representation of what James Huberty's mind would of been like" but also maybe what was the view of victims at the shooting. A boy who survived Columbine but was shot said that he thought Eric and Dylan were shooting with automatic guns (probably because he was there so the danger and stress emphasized everything). People at the Nanterre massacre also felt Durn was shooting with automatic guns.

In the movie he really bought an automatic gun so they didn't do it to show us how the people at the McDonald's felt. But it was not supposed to be a movie about James Huberty, it was supposed to be a movie inspired by him.
I think the reason people say they use automatic weapons is because a lot of people don't know the difference between Automatic and Semi-Automatic.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 11:34 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I think the reason people say they use automatic weapons is because a lot of people don't know the difference between Automatic and Semi-Automatic.
Very true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 11:46 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I agree, in France you still hear many journalists say that Durn used an automatic handgun.

But the guy I mentioned at Columbine knew the difference between automatic and semi-automatic. I checked and he was Richard Costaldo, he said that in Bowling for Columbine:

Richard Costaldo wrote:
I guess it was supposed to be semi-automatic, but it kind of seemed like fully automatic to me, from what I remember.

But in the movie it was not a style effect nor was it probably due to ignorance. I guess they only chose an automatic gun because it was more shocking and sensational.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 3:25 pm

Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I may be wrong because I don't really understand all the laws about guns in the US, but I thought automatic guns became (more or less) prohibited in 1986. The San Ysidro McDonald's shooting was in 1984 and Bloody Wednesday was released in 1988, but the story wasn't necessarily set in 1988.

Wikipedia wrote:
A small number of Uzi carbines were produced with the standard length barrel for special markets. It fires from a closed-bolt position in semi-automatic mode only and uses a floating firing pin as opposed to a fixed firing pin.[16] The FS-style selector switch has two positions (the automatic setting was blocked): "F" for "fire" (semi-auto) and "S" for "safe". Uzi carbines are available in calibers .22LR, 9mm, .41 AE, and .45 ACP.
(...)
Today, while the civilian manufacture, sale and possession of post 1986 select-fire Uzi and its variants is prohibited in the United States it is still legal to sell templates, tooling and manuals to complete such conversion.

Not impossible to get an automatic Uzi, but pretty hard.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 1:05 pm

DAVIDSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WZTV) - Accused Waffle House shooter Travis Reinking has been moved to a mental health facility, according to a representative with the Davidson County Male Correctional Development Center.

Officials say Reinking is still in Davidson County custody but has been transferred to the Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute. Authorities would not tell FOX 17 News when Reinking was moved to the center.

A judge ruled on Aug. 22 that Reinking was not fit to stand trial due to mental illness that a health professional had identified as schizophrenia.

The transfer does not mean that Reinking won't have to stand trial but legal experts say it could cause significant delays in the case.

Once the hospital believes Reinking is legally competent, it will contact the court to take Reinking back to jail. Under state law, Reinking's competency will be checked at least every six months.

Well this means the case will likely drag on for years depending on how Travis behaves.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 2:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well this means the case will likely drag on for years depending on how Travis behaves.  Rolling Eyes

I think they should just drop the charges and keep this guy in the institution for however long they need to keep him there till he's not dangerous anymore.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 2:30 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think they should just drop the charges and keep this guy in the institution for however long they need to keep him there till he's not dangerous anymore.

I will agree that he clearly needs help, but I also think he NEEDS to pay for the lives he took. No

It's a weird feeling knowing someone is fucked in the head and still wanting them punished.  Although just how fucked in the head he truly is remains to be seen. As there is a phone interview he did after being caught where he says something along the lines of "I'm healthy, nothing is wrong with me" .  So who knows scratch
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 2:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I will agree that he clearly needs help, but I also think he NEEDS to pay for the lives he took. No 

The problem I have with this is that if it wasn't for his unstable mind he wouldn't have done this. Hell, he could easily have been totally out of touch with reality during the murders, he might not remember a damn thing.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 2:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

The problem I have with this is that if it wasn't for his unstable mind he wouldn't have done this. Hell, he could easily have been totally out of touch with reality during the murders, he might not remember a damn thing.

It's just SO easy for someone to act crazy. So who knows what he true mental state is? Maybe he was advised that being put in a mental hospital would be better then prison. Again no one knows.

But I'll be keeping up with the case just to see how it all pans out.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 6:21 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

It's just SO easy for someone to act crazy. 

Ah, but not for so long, so consistently off the wall. If he's faking it or playing it up, the mask will crack eventually.

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 6:32 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

It's just SO easy for someone to act crazy. 

Ah, but not for so long, so consistently off the wall. If he's faking it or playing it up, the mask will crack eventually.

IF he is indeed "acting" crazy to avoid taking responsibility for his actions then I hope he will screw up and have to face it. The sooner the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 3:33 am

This case reminds me of Jared Loughner, who was initially deemed incompetent to stand trial.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 10:33 am

Ziamber II wrote:
This case reminds me of Jared Loughner, who was initially deemed incompetent to stand trial.

And you just know that the minute he is ruled competent to stand trial, they'll do it, no matter how fucked up in the head he truly was.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 62151
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 12:40 pm

I don't see this posted in the thread so I'll do it now if someone is interested:

The title says everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waffle House shooting, Tennessee   Waffle House shooting, Tennessee - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waffle House shooting, Tennessee
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next