Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?

Go down 
+100
Arano
AMCdanbury
Sgt.Grey
SprinkleKit
kazimir5505
CoreyVanVonWeg
ForcedMeme
Variache
VitaminR7.62
Lovely_Jam
jetson
Kwasi
Viotileaquaavianz
Arkan
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
Samson
Wanderer
Pekka
Fedz-Manz
vril
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
Bookish
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
OlOpgl
ZELLAweistDAY3
CanIHelpYou
daniellesmug
REBELVODKA
humanity is overrated
Amokauliflower
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ad
ANOMIC
Yaughst
22:22
Drum$tick
Engel
l0ngUsernaem
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
Employer_Square
incelgnorance
Koltin
Koschei
dyonqqr
Light Yagami
Mr Bubbless
Kinkeloukaitis
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
SugaryDecay
daisylee671
HanShotFirst
Ruteeo
Blaze88
Killisaki
downwardspiral
Onyx
Guest83142
ValiantSoldier
Degenenerateloser69
Russianman
kittycat
KMFDM
Icarius
AD 19-95
OcularOrbs
true_crime
spidEr
Carnifex879
MAB1996
Primate Murder
MysterionSZAF
ricem99
DanielGardner
LPorter101
malatic
haydenschool
D-FENS1993
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
STK
Sabratha
Jollyhelpful
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Giga143
QuestionMark
Jenn
sscc
Nate22
EricsToastInTheCaf
23september
log_1987
Dingus
104 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 2:37 am

Elvira Ignatieva made out with Ilnaz Galyaviev before getting shot

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 3:13 pm

in January 2023, a girl stabber another one in a school in Khimki, Russia over Genshin impact. Through negotiations with the FSB i found that the attackers name was Milena (Melvira) Yarishevskaya and the victim was Sofya Mazhugina.

proshooter, tellecat, ForcedMeme and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 2:40 am

luluzinho's full name was Lucas De Oliveira
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drum$tick, tellecat, xDarkRazoR and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 6810
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 5:35 am

Information the FBI doesn't want me to tell you about these mass shooters:

Edmar Freitas wasn't Fat and was a shooting made by Taiuva police.

Adam Lanza killed 4 (including his own mother) before he shot himself

Max Porta was a normal kid and didnt went amok and the real one commited suicide and his real death toll was 8.

David Kozák was in love with Afanaskina and did fanarts about her but czech police caught him with suspicius pedo activity and commited the shooting to take revenge on police.

Hugo Jackson auto-circumcised before  recordong the Fail.

Laaiti Ekenstéen used a Glock 17 but the Swedish police seized the wrong weapon.

Audrey Hale didn't actually die. She went to New Caledonia to escape from the police

Grigory Belyaev was killed by police and was never arrested

Elliot Rodger did have a girlfriend named Patrice, but he doesn't remember since the CIA brainwashed right him.

José Betts had an accomplice who shot out the bathroom windows and committed suicide. But the Mexican news did not mention it since the boy's father's cartel paid him not to mention him.

Mohamed Atta had a bomb necklace, belt and bracelets to increase the explosion of the crash in the Twin Towers

Saúl, the stabber from Jerez de la Frontera, was schizophrenic and bit the thugs thinking they were food. And Saúl used the same weapon that Afanaskina used but the government did not find it.

The Columbine propane bomb did kill, but the CIA hides it deep in the files 99

Eric Harris filled his shotgun shells with semen.

Robert Steinhäuser met Sebastián Bosse in a bar in Emsdetten in March 2002. Bosse and Steinhäuser told each other about their lives.

Steinhäuser killed those students because he bullied them.

Bosse did not kill anyone because his gun jammed very often.(The same thing happened to Lanza but he managed to kill many people)

Sonboly actually had 3 neo-Nazi companions who perpetrated the crime in the mall and MCDONALD's. Sonboly was the only one identified since they were all dressed and equipped with the same. but the 2 others got out and Sonboly commited suicide.

Kretschmer didn't actually masturbate on the last day of his life, he killed his family and when his father was arrested, a crisis actor was used.

Charles Withman pretended to have a tumor to imitate Kehoe in the University of Texas shooting. Withman also used to be the best liar there due to his IQ of 135, a very high number.

Stephan Balliet committed the shooting on Yom Kippur thinking there were Jews there, but they were in a bar hiding and mocking Stephan.

Killian Barbey was shot dead by officers, but France and the EU hid the news.

Artyom Kazantsev saw on TV: Family Guy, The Simpsons, Fight Club, Forged in Fire, Zero Hour, Amok!, Sex and the City, World Cup Replays and CSKA Moskow TV.
Also, Artyom played the following games: Hatred, The Postal Saga, Recreations of Mass Attacks and attemped ones  in GMOD, Pumpkimland (yes, the hungry pumpkin game), Popular Yandex games (including explicit ones), COD (Warzone and WWII principaly)  CS (it was so bad at this one), Minecraft (considered the most schizophrenic, tactical and toxic Eggwars player there), Roblox (although he left it in 2021 because it was a very childish game but played it again once a month), the FIFA saga (now called FC), Super Mario (Odyssey, Smash Bros Brawl and Ultimate, Mario Maker 1 and 2).
Artyom had the following products to play his games: A gaming PC, PS3 PS4 and PS5, A WII and a Switch and finally, the game cube.

Bruco Eastwood did a satanic ritual to go to Columbine High School and do the shooting again, but it didn't go well because a 14-year-old girl would come in with a hammer and open up 2 student's heads who miraculously survived.

The girl from the hammer attack on Columbine, was inspired by the 1999 incident, and took advantage of the fact that she had to bring a hammer for technology in order to commit her desperate attempt to kill.

The Fictional Amok Wiki tells real cases that the CIA, FBI, Interpol, the EU and any global data processing organization does not want you to know about and there they are, waiting to know if they are if they are real or are lies.

December 1696 Yoshiwara spree killing (The attack of the Japanese prostitutes of 1696), the attacker named Sano Jirōzaemon, killed them because it was the correct year to practice Tsujiri because the number of the year.

William Atchison injured 10+ people in his shooting but the CIA occulted this and a popular news program accidentaly revealed the number.

Hayden Jagst AKA: Carnifex, killed his family and actually wanted to imitate Trey Sesler (AKA: Mr. Anime) and commit the original plans from Sesler but his neighbour stopped him and not his mother.

All this is false but if it becomes real, I will get a circumcision like Hugo Jackson LOL.

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009

Last edited by ForcedMeme on Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:06 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupid ass ortografic and translating errors, making me mad ASF. And correction and infor)

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, xDarkRazoR and Octal like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 8:48 am

Part 2 of: The FBI doesn't want you to know this about mass attackers

William Unek committed suicide in the first incident, and in it, it was a person identical to him.

Marin Eugen Sabau requested euthanasia because he wanted to leave the world due to his failed shooting.

Josema Jarabo (Full name: José María Manuel Pablo de la Cruz Jarabo Pérez Morris Shocked ), killed the Fernández family out of jealousy.

Mohamed Merah shot up a Jewish school because he wanted to kill Israeli secret agents who were hiding in said school.

Tristan Van Der Vlis, despite being inspired by Columbine, was high on crack and drunk from drinking beer in a bar and therefore ended up believing that the mall where he was in high school was Columbine. The autopsies could not identify his alcoholism, since all the contaminated blood was spilled after he committed suicide.

Asa Coon was a bully and not the bullied and he committed the shooting because Darrell, his first victim, beat him in a fight

Mathews Khonje, the stabber at Dedza school (very unknown, to be honest), suffered bullying and was not the bully, since he was a repeater, and on the 23rd, he got tired of bullying and stabbed his bullies.

Nikolas Cruz was in a pedophile ring and the FBI did not mention this crime to him because it was an X file.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis, was a distant relative of Dimitris Patmanidis, through his uncle. Also, Dimitrios met Patmanidis months before the shooting after he sent him a thank-you card. To which, Patmanidis thanked him and told him to get him out of Greece because of the harassment.

The Lokichogio hitmen were not hired by an angry student, but by the perpetrators of the Machakos fire, Félix Mambo Ngumbao and Davies Otieno Onyango, who paid them a good amount to kill more than 10 people but they failed.

The Mahdia fire was actually caused by the explosion of the phone of the 15-year-old girl, who was arrested without fault. The cell phone exploded due to overheating and inflation of the battery, which caused the fire. According to the girl, she was angry about it, but she was not at fault and she was sentenced unjustly.

At Virginia Tech, Cho Seung Hui raped the corpse of a 22-year-old girl, but her autopsy was not revealed and Cho's surprisingly indicated him the virgin status.

In reality, the United States is not the country with the most mass attacks. The United States is second, Madagascar is first, China is third, Russia is fourth, and Germany is fifth.

Al-Shabaab carried out the Poso school attack in Indonesia and not Christian extremists. Al-Shabaab did it because that Christian extremist where there.

The Zumiez store shooting at the Columbia Mall in Clumbia, Massachusetts, was carried out by Wayne Lo and not by Darion Marcus Aguilar, who was a false accusation.

Darion Marcus Aguilar is actually free and alive, but he has some oficial reports of belonging to the Crips and making damage and thefts. The Zumiez shooter was another person who was actually brutally shot by the FBI to make it look like Darion.

Wayne Lo was not possessed by God or by any attack of schizophrenia.He actually killed the teacher Saéz and another student for fun and to intimidate his former high school bullies.

Mamoru Takuma used a 1.5 meter katana but the Japanese police hid this information to avoid a ban on his mythical and nationally recognized japanese weapon.

Woo-Bum-Kon went crazy because he couldn't fulfill a fetish since his partner was with another man named Hwang and he got angry.

Anders Breivik committed suicide and the one who was found guilty was a teacher who dressed as Breivik and is called Fjotolf Hansen.

This one is real: The first shooting was not that of Edmar Freitas. If not, the Limaira school shooting where an argument began with the brother of a 16-year-old student's girlfriend (brother-in-law) who pulled out a gun and began shooting indiscriminately, killing one student and injuring two more.

Fekadu Nasha did not commit suicide by jumping into the river. Fekadu shot himself in the mouth and fell into the river awkwardly, but no one found the bullet hole and they thought it was because a branch stuck in his mouth.

Adam Labus, murdered 12 people (2 at work) and the other 10 were teachers and staff members who disliked Adam because of his grimaces of disgust towards him.

Hwang-Bom-Nae, killed his parents in their home and killed 3 children and injured 7 more before his arrest. The information provided by the South Korean media was a peaceful and less tragic version.

Dragoslav Petkovic was an internet friend of Steinhäuser who he imitated 4 days after his massacre.

Jose Luis Nieto Avila was a member of the Zetas cartel and not a crazy mechanic.

Robert Card (Robert Russell Card II) was deaf and not a schizophrenic. He committed the shooting to have world recognition

Robert Card, is the mass shooter he met. Among them are: Peter Manfredonia, Dylann Roof, Nikolas Cruz, Jonathan Sapirman, Randy Stair, Mauricio Garcia and Chris Dorner.

Robert Card was the world champion, he was also 3 times national champion, 2 times regional champion and 10 times local bowling champion but this was hidden because he shot the bowling alley where he won the world championship, 7 times the local one and 1 time the regional one.

Also, Robert Card, had 3 children and 2 exes who were reported missing the same day of the shooting just 5 hours before. They both never found his body.

Robert Card, was the person who wanted to reveal Lanza's body in the bad reputation subreddit r/masskillers but was banned for it (sadly unfairly).

Robert Card had plans to imitate William Unek, but exhaustive searches stopped him and he secretly committed suicide in a hunting area near the Sabbattus River.

Robert Card, in his junior adolescence, wanted to be called "Boob" because of his uncontrollable desire and fetish for breasts.

Alina Afanaskina had a boyfriend in Bol'sheorlovskoe, a town near Nizny Novogorod, and her boyfriend's name was Daniil, who committed suicide and from there, Alina had a depression that she overcame in 2022.

Afanaskina, in class, was a normal girl, but on the street, she hung out with the high school hardbass who had a great rivalry with the Drillers, whom the Hardbass insulted by calling them razor-bladed Latinos.

Alina was not the shooter and in reality, it was a boy who suffered from schizophrenia and had sympathies with Ilnaz, Roslyakov, Kazantsev and the Columbine shooters. Alina and her father were accused without arguments and her father was sentenced and Alina did not go to court and stayed at home assuming that the Russian government wanted them to know that she was to blame for the incident.

Alina's father was Russian and, in part, he was a fan of the Matrix series, which his daughter let him watch during the week.

Alina was accused of smoking vape in class but was acquitted and a boy who harassed her was accused.

Vladislav Struzhenkov had images of Roslyakov's autopsy, where he appeared without clothes

Nikolai G., the Heidelberg shooter, was self-satisfied (I'm not going to describe which for obvious reasons) and hated gays and straights.

Raymond Spencer, the Edmund Burke school shooter, was a black supremacist and shouted Black Lives Mater 1 second before his suicide.

Ruslán Akhtyamov had an obsession with Adam Lanza, homosexuality and gore.

Manfred Flores Canaza actually does not use tear gas. The one who used it was one of his and Manfred's companions, he had an SKS rifle that he did not shoot but he did threaten.

Chao-Tiao Yumol was a false accused given by the Philippine police and the real one is unknown and lives normally since he was given a gun to be the accused.

In the Ateneo de Manila University shooting, there was another perpetrator who murdered a disreputable YouTuber, her family, and injured one person with a stray bullet to the chest.

Liu Mouhui carried in his bag: A knife, 2 cans of beer, a 20 centimeter Molotov cocktail and a lighter. Liu, after being sentenced to death, his soul took over Wu, and he killed 6 children and injured one person in another Chinese daycare.

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”

Octal likes this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7523
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 1:04 pm

Arkan wrote:

Source?
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 2:35 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Arkan wrote:

Source?
i doxxed him through eye of god

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 2:36 pm

his instagram account when i followed him in march

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, tellecat, ForcedMeme, CoreyVanVonWeg, macabremacaco and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
kazimir5505

kazimir5505

Contribution Points : 4669
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 7:49 pm

David Kozak was highly superstitious and would only walk on tiled floors diagonally

Source: Czech-English dictionary

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 6:02 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Seung-Hui Cho and Steven Kazmierczak bought their guns from the same gun dealer. After the NIU Shooting, said dealer advocated for students to be able to conceal carry guns in classrooms.
George Sodini bought his guns from the same dealer as well
Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

Contribution Points : 8161
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:47 am

The real reason behind Robert crimo's neck tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Grey

Sgt.Grey

Contribution Points : 3307
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:29 am

Books found in KKKosta's Room:

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 1:41 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

Contribution Points : 8677

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:20 am

kazimir5505 wrote:
David Kozak was highly superstitious and would only walk on tiled floors diagonally

David Kozak was secretly a chess bishop.

Sabratha, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, Octal, ForcedMeme and kazimir5505 like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:51 am

I know a real one:
Sicelo Dlamini, is suspected of taking dagga (Marihuana) days before the school spearing attack.

kazimir5505 likes this post

Back to top Go down
kazimir5505

kazimir5505

Contribution Points : 4669

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 1:19 pm

tosokk wrote:
kazimir5505 wrote:

David Kozak was secretly a chess bishop.

Yes, that was the reference.

Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

Contribution Points : 7854

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:37 pm

Payton Gendron planned to play Lilibulero, Barn Dance (from the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers), and five other songs on a Bluetooth speaker during the Buffalo shooting to keep track of time and escape like Tarrant did. However, he couldn't figure out how to play music while also livestreaming. (Source: his Discord logs)

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, ForcedMeme and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

Contribution Points : 5942

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 12:29 am

AMCdanbury wrote:
Payton Gendron planned to play Lilibulero, Barn Dance (from the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers), and five other songs on a Bluetooth speaker during the Buffalo shooting to keep track of time and escape like Tarrant did. However, he couldn't figure out how to play music while also livestreaming. (Source: his Discord logs)

what a dumbass

QuestionMark, Kartoffeln, AMCdanbury, ForcedMeme and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 11:59 am

AMCdanbury wrote:

I can't believe he actually thought he'd escape lol.

Kartoffeln and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27587

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 12:53 pm

AMCdanbury wrote:

So much for the "superior white race"

Kartoffeln and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

Contribution Points : 7854

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 1:01 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:

I can't believe he actually thought he'd escape lol.

He ddin't want to escape to get away with it, but to shoot up other areas around Buffalo.

ForcedMeme and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:25 pm

AMCdanbury wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:
Payton Gendron planned to play Lilibulero, Barn Dance (from the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers), and five other songs on a Bluetooth speaker during the Buffalo shooting to keep track of time and escape like Tarrant did. However, he couldn't figure out how to play music while also livestreaming. (Source: his Discord logs.)

I can't believe he actually thought he'd escape, lol.

He didn't want to escape to get away with it, but to shoot up other areas around Buffalo.
Is it known where exactly he wanted to continue his rampage? Wikipedia says he wanted to travel to a mostly black neighborhood to continue his attack, but that isn't very specific, and I imagine he had more of a plan than to just shoot at people walking down the street or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7399
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:28 pm

pnex wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:
Payton Gendron planned to play Lilibulero, Barn Dance (from the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers), and five other songs on a Bluetooth speaker during the Buffalo shooting to keep track of time and escape like Tarrant did. However, he couldn't figure out how to play music while also livestreaming. (Source: his Discord logs.)

I can't believe he actually thought he'd escape, lol.

He didn't want to escape to get away with it, but to shoot up other areas around Buffalo.
Is it known where exactly he wanted to continue his rampage? Wikipedia says he wanted to travel to a mostly black neighborhood to continue his attack, but that isn't very specific, and I imagine he had more of a plan than to just shoot at people walking down the street or whatever.
-I should be leaving at about 4:04.
-Then I will go into my car and make it south on Jefferson Ave. Where I will take my Mossberg
500 and Savage Axis out from the seat and shoot at blacks on the streets.If all is expected I should pass some responding patrol officers at this time on Jefferson.
-I pass the House of China and start making my way across the Emslie neighborhoods, using all
weapons I have available to me to shoot at nearby blacks.
-I should be stopped by police officers eventually in Emslie and then surrender to them. Or if I
find another decent location the day of the attack (example being Walmart) I’ll head there.

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 9:14 pm

the welcome message for johnathan sapirman's discord server was "don't be boring [user], say something provocative"
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 9:45 pm

caliburrie wrote:
the welcome message for johnathan sapirman's discord server was "don't be boring [user], say something provocative"

what was the name of the server?

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 10:19 pm

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
caliburrie wrote:

/hatred, the domain got bought out by some other community shortly after the shooting happened though
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6552
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 1:37 am

caliburrie wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
caliburrie wrote:

/hatred, the domain got bought out by some other community shortly after the shooting happened though

When’d you join this server, and how? Would you mind telling me details, or am I annoying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 7:50 am

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:

When’d you join this server, and how? Would you mind telling me details, or am I annoying?

so in april/may of 2022 a server i was in got "raided" by hatred and promoted their server, i joined hatred for the hell of it. in later may of 2022 johnathan sapirman dmed me because of a conversation happening in hatred relating to mass murder and he said he was gonna commit one. i asked him to prove it so he sent a photo of his arsenal and another photo spelling /hatred with bullets.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 8:16 am

caliburrie wrote:

so in april/may of 2022 a server i was in got "raided" by hatred and promoted their server, i joined hatred for the hell of it. in later may of 2022 johnathan sapirman dmed me because of a conversation happening in hatred relating to mass murder and he said he was gonna commit one. i asked him to prove it so he sent a photo of his arsenal and another photo spelling /hatred with bullets.

Interesting. That’s true?

“On July 17, 2022, a mass shooting occurred at the Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana, United States.”

Other sources also say it took place in July. That would mean you didn’t report him or anything? No qualms or criticisms. I’m just curious. It adds more context for a shooting for me. Did you just ignore him after that, or what? Mid July is quite a-ways away from mid-to-late may. That one German girl got charges for not reporting Ramos’ claim like 15 minutes before his shooting. Technically speaking, you would’ve committed criminal negligence if this is true and that specific law doesn’t only apply in European countries.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29643
Forum Reputation : 216

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:00 am

caliburrie wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
caliburrie wrote:

I think I was in that server at one point but for only a couple weeks.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:40 am

“On July 17, 2022, a mass shooting occurred at the Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana, United States.”

Other sources also say it took place in July. That would mean you didn’t report him or anything? No qualms or criticisms. I’m just curious. It adds more context for a shooting for me. Did you just ignore him after that, or what? Mid July is quite a-ways away from mid-to-late may. That one German girl got charges for not reporting Ramos’ claim like 15 minutes before his shooting. Technically speaking, you would’ve committed criminal negligence if this is true and that specific law doesn’t only apply in European countries.

i was in a really bad state of desensitization from being chronically online to the point that you could set off a bomb in my driveway and id laugh it off, i left the server sometime in june due to other members but returned after july 17th to see the server bought out already by the new domain owners
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:43 am

caliburrie wrote:

i was in a really bad state of desensitization from being chronically online to the point that you could set off a bomb in my driveway and id laugh it off, i left the server sometime in june due to other members but returned after july 17th to see the server bought out already by the new domain owners

Honestly, I don’t know if I believe you. But okay. That is a piece of information. Fabricated or otherwise. Jonathan Sapirman has messaged this individual that he was going to kill people… And she did nothing… because she condones murder… All of my points proven further in an instant.

Darkness and Kartoffeln dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29643
Forum Reputation : 216

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:50 am

caliburrie wrote:

Honestly, I don’t know if I believe you. But okay. That is a piece of information. Fabricated or otherwise. Jonathan Sapirman has messaged this individual that he was going to kill people… And she did nothing… because she condones murder… All of my points proven further in an instant.

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, xDarkRazoR, ForcedMeme, supremegentlewoman1991 and nit like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 8:46 am

Dylann Roof asked his grandfather if his sister's newborn baby was transgender.
Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 4:18 pm

When Adam Lanza was 11 years old, he wrote that his favourite mineral was sodium chloride.

Kartoffeln, alesanagoon and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:13 am

Not exactly an obscure fact, but in Seung Hui Cho's manifesto, he says "fuck" 36 times, "fuckers" 1 time, and "fucking" 6 times. Bonus he says "rape" 9 times, "raping" 2 times, "rapist" 1 time, and "shit" 5 times.

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, alesanagoon, Arano and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 10:18 am

I just obtained ultra-secret FOIA info about our favorite mass and school shooters. Here's the info:

- Anders Breivik was half-Jewish

- Saint Brenton drank Monster Energy right before the attack

- Omar Mateen was into gay scat

- Abdulkadir Masharipov's real motive was a revenge for giving him dildo as a Christmas gift

- Orlando Harris was black-to-white transracial person

- Connor Sturgeon was white-to-black transracial person

- Connor Betts was ex-boyfriend of Connor Sturgeon

- Jews did E&D

- Elliot Rodger did autofellatio on the night before his attack

- Chris Harper-Mercer actually shouted "Gimmy meine n!gga benefits!" during his rampage, but FBI intentionally falsified it, stating that he had asked the victims about their faith

- Seung-Hui Cho was actually the prophet of Jesus' parousion

- Adam Lanza raped children corpses after killing them.

- Salvador Ramos was abused by Luka Magnotta as a child

- Ilnaz Galyaviev joined Wagner and was responsible for "Adam Clyde's" shooting at Turkish school.

- Brenda Spencer become a furry in prison

- Elliot Rodger decided to do the shooting after reading "A Catcher in the Rye"

- Same with TJ Lane

- Audrey Hale was baptized at The Church of Satan

- Salvador Ramos was reincarnated into Audrey Hale's body

- Stephen Paddock's father once spent a holiday with James Huberty

- Heinz Schmidt was the real one who founded Nazi Party

- Andrew Kehoe did nothing wrong (STOP TAXES!!!!)

- Nidal Hasan actually killed 32 people at Fort Hood

- Tobias Rathjen told the truth and nothing else but the truth in his goodbye video

- Patrick Crusius' autism was the result of vaccination. Once more proof that vaccines are bad, Bill Gates should be executed by lethal injection into his balls.

- Payton Gendron was raped by a wild n!ggra

- Anders Breivik was a member of Bnei Brath

- William Atchison knew Internet Tough Guy

- Darrell Brooks was possesed by Slender Man during a trip to the forest where these two dykes tried to stab female classmate

- Jeffrey Weise actually get 16 kills

- Robert Hawkins was the illegitimate son of Richard Dawkins

- Luka Magnotta did "3 guys 1 hammer", not Dnepropetrovsk maniacs

- Connor Betts had sex with Bernie Sanders

- And Elizabeth Warren...

-... In triangle

- Vladislav Roslyakov was AZN

- Chris Harper-Mercer's bucket of piss that he had in his room actually contained Brandon Hole's piss and poop

- Shandong attacker get more kills than Mao, ashaming PRCh commie government

- Osama wasn't killed in Pakistan, he actually lives on the Canary Islands along with Artem, Saddam, The Fuhrer and Joe Stalin

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, proshooter, Йозеф Геббельс, Denethor, SuperspooksteR and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 11:22 am

Guest wrote:
Wikipedia says he wanted to travel to a mostly black neighborhood to continue his attack (...)
Isn't that something like half of Buffalo?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27587

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 4:42 am

Eric hainstock became a trans woman[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR, Kwasi and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24165
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 8:36 pm

Robert Card was into fishing and his favorite drink was mountain dew

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 1:37 am

In January of 2005, Kimveer Gill went to a party and got into a fist fight with someone. He felt pain in his left hand because of it

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

proshooter, xDarkRazoR, war criminal and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 9:58 am

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 11:07 am

Shortly after the shooting of Suzano, Guilherme Grillo, the third person involved sent a message to Taucci on WhatsApp telling him that 2 teenagers had attacked the school with weapons very similar to his and that at least he no longer had to worry about publishing about his "stupid atheist rants"

Engel and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 45714

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 11:44 pm

Anders Breivik considered himself a metrosexual in his late teens, wore makeup & had plastic surgery to look like David Beckham. bc of these, his friends believed he was gay

Breivik also dated a conservative Indian woman, sold fake diplomas briefly in his early 20s & gifted his mother a vibrator

"do you not think so far ahead?"

"if I'm a painter, I'd be a depressionist"

Last edited by ricem99 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Engel, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and aphid like this post

Back to top Go down
ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 45714

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 11:55 pm

& technically not a mass shooter but Philip Manshaus' mother committed suicide when he was 4 yrs old. he is an "ex-bisexual" who was a psychology student at the University of Oslo & had a boyfriend before turning into right-wing extremism in 2017/18. he also had an emo phase where he stopped washing his hair bc he wanted to avoid exposing himself to chemicals in shampoo & deodorant

"do you not think so far ahead?"

"if I'm a painter, I'd be a depressionist"

NEXT STEP UP and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
daniellesmug

daniellesmug

Contribution Points : 22968

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 12:01 am

Robert poulin liked to play piano.

Engel, NEXT STEP UP and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
daniellesmug

daniellesmug

Contribution Points : 22968

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 12:45 am

Robert poulin‘s corpse wasn’t removed from the hallway’s lockers until shortly after 6pm dismissal from school is at 2:40pm for the students there so plenty of students had to walk past his corpse with bits of his brain’s scattered everywhere. (wth was the 70’s lol)

Engel, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and aphid like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 4:42 pm

I don't know if it's well known, but the "Terrorist" shirt that Steven Kazmierczak wore in the NIU shooting originated from a conversation where Steven and a friend thought it would be funny to wear a shirt with the word "terrorist" in an airport.

daniellesmug, Engel, NEXT STEP UP and name like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 pm

Wade Michael Page briefly played for a band called the Blue Eyed Devils

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 8:19 pm

When he first started working at the hospital his mother also worked at, Marc Lepine had severe acne. I'm not sure what exactly his position was, but it involved serving customers food, so I think he was a cook. Customers had complained that he was too disgusting to be serving food, so his supervisors had him work in the back of the kitchen as a dish washer

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next