Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Eric say are you with me

Go down 
+3
thelmar
Szabo
ChaotixBoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 66342
Forum Reputation : 0

Did Eric say are you with me Empty
PostSubject: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 pm

So I hear that Eric, at some point throughout the shooting, said to Dylan "Are you with me?" Did he actually say this and why would he say it? What was Dylan doing?
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 68203
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Lisa Kreutz reportedly heard one of them ask it when they first entered the library. Most seem to think it was Eric who most likely said it, but some think it was Dylan, and others think Lisa simply misheard the conversation altogether.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:51 pm

No one knows which of them said it. As mentioned, it was heard as they entered the library that one of them said something like, "Are we still doing this?" or "Are you with me?". But it's unknown if it was E or D.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:57 am

Szabo wrote:
Lisa Kreutz reportedly heard one of them ask it when they first entered the library. Most seem to think it was Eric who most likely said it, but some think it was Dylan, and others think Lisa simply misheard the conversation altogether.

Yea I don't think it happened at all the way she said. Nothing against her, it was a chaotic situation after all.

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:03 pm

This is something that has intrigued me for years. IF it was really said, I would love to know who had said it. As it would give us a little better understanding of the dynamic going on between them at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98308
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Szabo wrote:

Yea I don't think it happened at all the way she said. Nothing against her, it was a chaotic situation after all.

I think the "Are you still with me?" version is possible. Its probably one of them walking ahead in the corridor, the other stopping for whatever reason (reload, look into some room etc) and the first one asking: "Are you still with me?" as in: "Where did you walk off to / why did you stop there?"

I don't think any of them that far into the shooting had any doubst that the other guy is into it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Old thread but I read Lisa's statement a little closer and she does indicate that it was when Eric and Dylan first entered the library. She wasn't injured yet. It is on page 62 of the 11k

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 7:32 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Old thread but I read Lisa's statement a little closer and she does indicate that it was when Eric and Dylan first entered the library. She wasn't injured yet. It is on page 62 of the 11k

I still wonder about that. Wanting to know who said it and under what context it was said. But sadly just another little nagging question that we will never know the answer to.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 8:19 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I still wonder about that. Wanting to know who said it and under what context it was said. But sadly just another little nagging question that we will never know the answer to.

I agree. I always assumed it was Eric and that’s why Dylan automatically shot and killed Kyle Sad

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78542
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric say are you with me   Did Eric say are you with me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eric say are you with me
Page 1 of 1