Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Release date of documents

Go down 
+24
6feetdeep
Krieg
MikeF1982
alphawhiskey86
slimnotchauvinistic
survivingman
Anonmom
Unknown
QuestionMark
malatic
sindydee
STK
Tommy QTR
SaucyJimmy
exceptionella
DanielGardner
Mundus
UncontinuedProcess
aramuhk
hallywayhomicide
rkp
carokann
HiddenSmiggle
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HiddenSmiggle

HiddenSmiggle

Contribution Points : 50298
Forum Reputation : 3

Release date of documents Empty
PostSubject: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Does anyone know when the 35 documents will be released?
Back to top Go down
carokann

Contribution Points : 50320
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 12:17 am

There's no clear release date, but the state will not be appealing the decision. Hopefully, we'll get them before the end of the year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56722
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:05 pm

there has been a rather substantial increase in Lanza-related usernames and avatars on this forum since i last lurked. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:23 pm

rkp wrote:
there has been a rather substantial increase in Lanza-related usernames and avatars on this forum since i last lurked. Shocked

Yeah, and I don't like it at all because I am not sure they really condemn the shooting. One of them has already been banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 4:01 am

Now i'm starting to wish I had named myself "TheIncredibleFlyingLanza"

Last edited by AntiSocial-MasterDebater on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hallywayhomicide

Contribution Points : 52335
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 5:19 pm

bring thy documents
Back to top Go down
aramuhk

aramuhk

Contribution Points : 49210

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 2:27 pm

I wish we could see the videos he took of himself playing DDR too. One time a few years ago I was wondering if he might not have uploaded them to a youtube channel he had that none knew of and in an ancle in that you could only see his feet tho that is highly unlikely. I hope the report gets released on the anniversary tho , seeing as its not long anymore and they wanted to release it "in the upcoming weeks".

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66857
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Hartford Courant just released two new photos of Adam:

Thanks for cryinghamster on tumblr for posting these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:05 pm

I think they are starting to release everything:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
aramuhk

aramuhk

Contribution Points : 49210

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Neah wrote:
I think they are starting to release everything
The site is unavailable in germany and a few other european countries, can you post some of the stuff that it contains here ?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:27 pm

aramuhk wrote:
Neah wrote:
The site is unavailable in germany and a few other european countries, can you post some of the stuff that it contains here ?
Same here. I suppose you could use a vpn in the meantime if you're willing to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:44 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
aramuhk wrote:
Neah wrote:
Same here. I suppose you could use a vpn in the meantime if you're willing to.

I used Betternet. I would send them to you if I could, but I have reached the number of pages I can access without registering.

I highly recommend you download the VPN, I didn't want to waste my time at first, but I downloaded it when they released documents about Nikolas Cruz a few weeks ago and now I am glad I did because it is very useful and the download/installation process was very quick.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Got some stuff.

Extract from Adam's "Me" document:

A list of Adam's "Problems":

Adam's "Desires":

Adam's "Lovebound":

Has anyone got anything on the spreadsheet? I ran my limit for the amount of free articles I could view.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:52 pm

I saved the pages on Archive.org, I hope it will work and you could access it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (this page is weird looking on archive.org but you can zoom out to see it fully and even download the pdf).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:10 pm

One more link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:31 pm

God damn it's about time!

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting these!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:02 pm

I never knew Adam was into Baseball, interesting. Also I don't know if it's because of the angle of the picture, but he looks way skinner in the 2002 pic.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Here's the full picture and not just a thumbnail:

There's a lot of very interesting information in these articles. I don't have the time to give a detailed analysis right now, but after reviewing the documents I am fully convinced Adam suffered from some level of anorexia. It also seems very much like he wished he could have had a relationship with an older man when he was younger, although it seems more of an emotional longing rather than sexual in nature. Perhaps that reflects Adam's poor relationship with his father Peter. Also Adam seems to lean more towards the homosexual side, thinking he was falling in love with guys he was gaming online with, but again this seems more emotional rather than sexual in nature.

Also the part about how many doctors fondled his penis multiple times when he was a child... That seems incredibly strange. I wonder why that happened, if there was some concern about his genitalia or something, or whether he had predatory doctors, or whether it is an exaggeration or overreaction on Adam's end. I suppose we will never know for sure.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 9:18 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:

It's pretty much the same res, duh!
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61676

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 9:43 pm

Finally, this is the day I have been waiting for.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 9:51 pm

These are interesting. Excited to see what else gets dropped today.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Spoiler:
The Courant is a fucking tease.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 10:49 pm

STK wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm starting to fear that all we will get from them is: "Na-na na-na boo-boo, I've got the docs and not you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:

It's pretty much the same res, duh!

They really aren't. The one you posted has dimensions of 540 X 304 and has a file size of only 200KB where as the one I posted is 1280 X 720 and 909KB.

Protip: Try enlarging the image or right clicking and pressing view image to see the full difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 12:03 am

Neah wrote:
STK wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm starting to fear that all we will get from them is: "Na-na na-na boo-boo, I've got the docs and not you!"

I sure hope not. While it is great that they fought the lengthy battle to make these public, it is not great that they decided to put these behind a paywall (well, you can view one or two articles before they demand payment).

They say they're doing it because they want full transparency and for these to be public, but their website is only accessible from the U.S. (I think anyway, I'm not currently in the U.S. and had to use a VPN to access the website).

By the way, thank you for posting the archived links to the articles. Hope you didn't actually have to pay for them.

Here's hoping they decide to release all of the information they obtained and not just the snippets they released in these first articles. If they keep the rest to themselves, deciding it's not relevant and they've already dished out what they believe is most pertinent, well... that'd sure make them look hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 49844
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:58 am

Why are they doing this today I have so much work to do.
Back to top Go down
malatic

Contribution Points : 50612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 3:43 am

Considering how sensitive to light he was I wondered if that affected his interest in baseball.

Last edited by rodent on Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 am

I haven't had a lot of time to comb through this new info but does anyone know if its only being released by the Courant or are the documents also being posted by the government ? Just wondering since they said more than 1,000 pages were released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 8:31 am

AdamnLanza wrote:
Neah wrote:
STK wrote:
Spoiler:

I sure hope not. While it is great that they fought the lengthy battle to make these public, it is not great that they decided to put these behind a paywall (well, you can view one or two articles before they demand payment).

They say they're doing it because they want full transparency and for these to be public, but their website is only accessible from the U.S. (I think anyway, I'm not currently in the U.S. and had to use a VPN to access the website).

By the way, thank you for posting the archived links to the articles. Hope you didn't actually have to pay for them.

Thanks! I didn't pay them, thankfully. As long as you have a link you can archive the page and see it on archive.org. Just had: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before the full link. So even if you have reached the limit before they demand payment, you don't have to access the page itself, just archive it and it works. And in fact if we cannot read it in Europe it is because of a new EU regulation. But it's true that I almost laughed when I read "It is not their right to decide what’s relevant. It’s yours. [It is ours.]These documents never should have been hidden. [So we will tease you for days to promote ourselves.]
A free society thrives on transparency."

Well release the whole of it for God sake!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 9:08 am

STK wrote:
Spoiler:

The ONE god damned thing I wanted to see and they're withholding it. What a joy!

DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56175
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 5:58 pm

I hope we get PDFs of the spreadsheet and journals eventually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 7:14 pm

DanielGardner wrote:

Well I just noticed the PDF of the "Me" essay is in fact simply a "passage"... What allows them to edit it and share only one part of it?
Back to top Go down
exceptionella

Contribution Points : 80523

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:33 pm

Neah wrote:
DanielGardner wrote:

Well I just noticed the PDF of the "Me" essay is in fact simply a "passage"... What allows them to edit it and share only one part of it?

Exactly, the "Me" essay is actually 8 pages long and yet they choose to only show parts of the entire document (whether to portray Adam in a particular light is debatable) and the same has been done for his 'Lovebound' screenplay. The whole blatant hypocrisy of the situation is idiotic and unnecessary, yet I shouldn't be so surprised, and I hope the teaser shit they have going on right now is simply a tease and that eventually the full documents will be released (including colgam01 which was the most fucked up tease of all by blurring it out and writing over the image!)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 4:37 am

exceptionella wrote:
I hope the teaser shit they have going on right now is simply a tease and that eventually the full documents will be released (including colgam01 which was the most fucked up tease of all by blurring it out and writing over the image!) 

Ok, if they don't release the full image...would there be any way to edit the image and view it in full?

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 8:29 pm

^ I doubt it.

Another thing I noticed was in his list of desires, he states he wants to try being homeless...

Considering he is a germophobe who can't even stand touching door handles or his brother's towel, I can't imagine how he thought he'd fare on the dirty streets of America...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 9:04 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:
Considering he is a germophobe

I read Germanophobe. Damn, I'm so eager for new information that my eyes make me imagine things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 11:37 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:
^ I doubt it.

Another thing I noticed was in his list of desires, he states he wants to try being homeless...

Considering he is a germophobe who can't even stand touching door handles or his brother's towel, I can't imagine how he thought he'd fare on the dirty streets of America...

I'm really curious as to why he stated that as one of his desires. Seems kinda oddball compared to the rest of them. Considering he had issues with cleanliness and light, I'm not sure how he thought that would go.
Back to top Go down
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 64222

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 5:38 pm

hvernon wrote:
AdamnLanza wrote:
^ I doubt it.

I'm really curious as to why he stated that as one of his desires. Seems kinda oddball compared to the rest of them. Considering he had issues with cleanliness and light, I'm not sure how he thought that would go.
It's probably linked to his interest in anarcho-primitivism and Ted Kaczynski. He wanted to see if he could become self-sufficient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 5:31 am

Maybe they'll release the documents in full on the anniversary (although I'm obviously not sure at all).
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 9:03 pm

I'm just gonna leave these here.

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Well I'll be damned, Adam did know about Richard Durn, quite surprised by that.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 9:53 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are literally Jesus

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:41 pm

Thanks for the New Year's present!!! I'm going to look through colgam01 first.

I've been waiting for this for so many months. It really is mind-blowing as to how obsessive he is.

I'm somewhat surprised that he didn't include plane shootings (ex. David Burke), plane bombings (ex. Jack Graham), and major arson cases (ex. Julio Gonzalez). He also didn't include major terror attacks like the Yazidi bombings, yet I wouldn't expect for him to include events with tons of perpetrators. He forgot Abd Maleck, Giuseppe Fieschi, Mateu Morral, and likely a few others. Still, he included a bunch of killers on there that I was unaware of.

I was also wondering as to whether or not this is the 'final cut' of his spreadsheet or if there are multiple versions. I recall it being claimed that the spreadsheet he had in his house included 500 mass attackers, not 400.

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61676

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:53 am

Thank you Questionmark. I am grateful for this.

Does anyone remember a document in Adam's possession, that was about voting and politics? Have I missed reading about it or was it never released?

Back to top Go down
sindydee

Contribution Points : 50393

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 12:56 am

Thanks for sharing this.
Back to top Go down
malatic

Contribution Points : 50612

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:15 am

Devil wrote:

Does anyone remember a document in Adam's possession, that was about voting and politics? Have I missed reading about it or was it never released?
“Me” had some talk about voting if that’s what you’re referring to.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:27 am

STK wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are literally Jesus

Well I can't take all credit, I did get these from a friend on discord. There was no way I was gonna keep these to myself though.

All I really want to see is for someone to add Adam to his own spreadsheet. Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release date of documents
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next