Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Release date of documents

Go down 
+24
6feetdeep
Krieg
MikeF1982
alphawhiskey86
slimnotchauvinistic
survivingman
Anonmom
Unknown
QuestionMark
malatic
sindydee
STK
Tommy QTR
SaucyJimmy
exceptionella
DanielGardner
Mundus
UncontinuedProcess
aramuhk
hallywayhomicide
rkp
carokann
HiddenSmiggle
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61126
Forum Reputation : 0

Release date of documents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 4:43 pm

rodent wrote:
Devil wrote:

Does anyone remember a document in Adam's possession, that was about voting and politics? Have I missed reading about it or was it never released?
“Me” had some talk about voting if that’s what you’re referring to.

Not really.

Look at this image. There is a document or file about politics, Ron Paul, gun control and capitalism.

Back to top Go down
malatic

Contribution Points : 50062
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Devil wrote:
rodent wrote:
Devil wrote:

Does anyone remember a document in Adam's possession, that was about voting and politics? Have I missed reading about it or was it never released?
“Me” had some talk about voting if that’s what you’re referring to.

Not really.

Look at this image. There is a document or file about politics, Ron Paul, gun control and capitalism.

Oh! Yeah I think that one hasn’t been released yet, along with stuff like “babies”.
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 49294
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Is that Adam?   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that Adam?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Mundus wrote:

Is that Adam?

Could be, but then again it just looks a like a very creepy child.

And omg, all these documents!! Do you know how the person on discord got them or can they say?
Back to top Go down
Anonmom

Contribution Points : 47785

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 10:40 pm

They were gotten by contacting the CT state police directly. I guess they released them because they were pissed the Hartford courant was such a pain in the ass, and then after all their talk about how "the public should be able to see all the documents" and then they hold on to them after the fact.
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 48125

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 11:30 pm

Have they released the photos of adam with the gun to his head? Or him posing and such?
Back to top Go down
Anonmom

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:34 am

I'm not really sure about that. Either the person that filed the request didn't specifically name all of the documents and material they wanted, (because when you file a foia request you have to be very specific about all of the information that you want) OR the person that originally got them from the CT State Police just hasn't uploaded all of the documents that they acquired yet.
Back to top Go down
slimnotchauvinistic

slimnotchauvinistic

Contribution Points : 48650
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:48 am

Longtime lurker who created account to be able to click on files posted by Question mark. I Apologize if this is a rookie question but when accessing all but 3 of the links I'm met with
"Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to discord/attachments/439304448872022016/529977443084140564/me.pdf.

error- access denied"

Could anyone help me out bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonmom

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:54 am

It work just fine for me a minute ago. Try this: download the Discord app and make an account, then come back and try to download it. Let me know if that works for you Smile
Back to top Go down
slimnotchauvinistic

slimnotchauvinistic

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 1:07 am

Appreciate the speedy response but unfortunately that did not work lol. This is what I'm met with both before and after installing and logging into Discord. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Any way I can open it directly in the Discord app possibly?
Back to top Go down
Anonmom

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 1:10 am

I'm not sure. I tried to find the original Discord server that it came from but I couldn't find it. There shouldn't be a period at the end of the link, are you making sure in the browser bar that there is no period at the end?
Back to top Go down
slimnotchauvinistic

slimnotchauvinistic

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 1:13 am

Yep no period in the browser bar; the webpage added it in the photo as is if the link were a part of a sentence; Weird. I've tried two different browsers too.
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

Contribution Points : 49751
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 10:55 am

The links posted by question mark don’t work for me either Sad
Even downloading the discord app and trying again. Can anyone please help?

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 10:59 am

That's God damned weird.

I do have all but the files (except for the pictures though), so if I can find a good way to re-upload the files and share them here, I will.

alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:03 am

Ok. I tried different browsers as well

Thanks in advance!

W̵̧̢̗̱̻̘̥̜̙͑̃͜e̴̥̬̓̇͒͑͂͠’̶̨̨̬̱̞͎̦͖̌̆̅̅̐̈́͜ȑ̸͍̋̔̍̔̄͂̊͘͜e̴̢̧͔͕̰͚̺͑͌̎͛̓ ̵̲̒̄̀͘ȃ̸̩̰̪̃ḷ̸̡͔̳͖̪̆͗̄̈́̾̇̓̍̒l̸̲͓͛̀̒̊͋͊̊͜͝ ̷̹̭͇̝̓̆̆̌̌̕l̷̠̊̏͆i̴̫̊͛͋̑͐̒͘͝͝v̴̠̜́̈́́̈͂͐̿̕͝͝i̵͚͛̿n̸̲̻̦̂͂̓̍g̸͓͕̱͙̼̯͌́̍̚͘ͅ ̶̡̞̙̮̜͋͑̑ì̷͈̄͗͒͐̈̽̆̚n̷̞̯̐̂̃̿ ̶̨͍̖̙̱̱̩̈́̃̋̎̅͌ͅë̸̮̥͔̭́̊a̸̰̬̩̣̗͒̌̌̾̌́̊c̵̺̜̙͍͗̒̄̉̓͐͐͌̆h̴͖͙̣͚̺͖̙̄̅̑̕͜ ̵̧͕͉̑̄̅̏̆̔̐̀ò̷̗̇̔͊͋̍̚͜t̷̨̡͍̳̲́̈́͋̅͆ͅh̷̢̳̭̟̖̀́̽̑̑͆͝͝ẹ̴͒̾r̴͕̬̙̰̩͕̖̋͛̇́͋̌͋ͅ’̶̫̗̱̞͎̩̆͛͑̀͂͛͌s̴͇̱̘̑̎̑́̈́̑̌̈́̚ ̵̥̮̾̋̅̏̋̒̌͛p̵̝̖̦̹̱̮̮̦̥̜̍a̵̯̞͉̺̭͔̥͆̐ͅr̴̡̢̲͎͈̖̘̿̇̏͛͋͌͌͗̚͝à̷͕͚͉̲͓̦̮͎̥̍̽̈́͑ǹ̴͇̝͇͑̋̉͒͐͆̄͘ơ̵̼͇͂͗̊̐̕͠i̸̧̝̣̠͋̎̂̓͋͛̅͛͛͝a̶͎͌̽̏̐͊͊̈̚
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This should work. If not I'll have to find a different way.

MikeF1982

Contribution Points : 59373

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:26 am

Doesn't work for me either. It would be a great idea for anyone who saved the stuff to mirror them on archive.org as they can be a very reliable file host.

EDIT: The mega link just posted works fine. Thanks for reuploading!
Back to top Go down
slimnotchauvinistic

slimnotchauvinistic

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:55 am

Mega works. Thank you much
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 57361

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:59 am

I uploaded on archive.org
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 5:43 pm

-

Last edited by alphawhiskey86 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 5:50 pm

For anyone interested I attempted to restore the spreadsheet from PDF to excel

Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 pm

There you go Adam, you're finally on you're own spreadsheet now.
(Only just added him and nobody else as of yet.)
Back to top Go down
alphawhiskey86

alphawhiskey86

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:44 am

Nice. I thought of adding everyone after. But honestly I don’t have that kind of time or dedication

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:03 am

QuestionMark wrote:

Thank you very much QuestionMark, I'm glad we have some members here who have good contacts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Thank you very much QuestionMark, I'm glad we have some members here who have good contacts.

Yes, thank you so much for sharing this with the forum!

Now, to get us those basement tapes. LOL
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 59849
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 4:35 pm

What about the photos where Adam points a gun to his head and the Anime mix etc?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:52 pm

hvernon wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Yes, thank you so much for sharing this with the forum!

Now, to get us those basement tapes. LOL

I try my best. Smile

Krieg wrote:
What about the photos where Adam points a gun to his head and the Anime mix etc?

I have no idea when they're going to be released, or where. Someone further up the thread suggested asking the Newtown police department directly for the documents, so if anyone's got some free time on their hands and is willing to risk getting put on a watchlist, the ball's in your court.

6feetdeep

Contribution Points : 47705

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 11:27 am

Santa came late this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Breeding Lilacs

Contribution Points : 47875

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
There you go Adam, you're finally on you're own spreadsheet now.
(Only just added him and nobody else as of yet.)

I'm new here, so hi. I came here chasing this. I've been following this case for a few years and have wondered if anyone had the file. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Breeding Lilacs

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 9:08 pm

In general, is anyone interested in crowd-sourcing improvements and additions to the document to make it a better research tool? I would like to fill in a few of those "???"'s, and I think a new column about mental health is in order. I'd love to reorganize by date, but I can't be arsed, as the Brits say. I know I just got here, so I should probably sit back, but I'm also pretty glad I found this file.

--The Adventures of Granny, Lanza et al.
Back to top Go down
slimnotchauvinistic

slimnotchauvinistic

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If you decide to do it, heres a pretty good tool to use. You may already know about it. It has pretty most mass shooters and some Dr.'s interpretation of their mental state
Schoolshooters.info
Example
Back to top Go down
Breeding Lilacs

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I love Peter Langman as a resource. I've downloaded almost every doc he's got. I just found one today that is not yet on the list, unless I missed it, one Jon Romano from East Greenbush, NY. One injured, if I have not misread. I think there may be one or two others on his site that belong on the sheet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I would strictly go by what formal diagnoses they have been given by legit clinicians, if any, for exactly the reasons you state. No speculation of my own. I would also love to add a column on stated motive, if known (say, through manifestos or suicide notes).

The reason I suggest some type of crowd-doc, like a Google spreadsheet, is because I know I'm not the only one interested, and I want to discuss with others what "belongs", and who "belongs". I'm not sure how many are interested, though. We could each do our own thing and compare notes, perhaps.

Thank you both for your responses.

Back to top Go down
Breeding Lilacs

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 11:29 pm

For example, does Diane Schuler "belong"? She was indeed drunk/high, but I am not sure that was why she killed herself and 7 others in a crash. I'm leaning toward her having done it deliberately, using the drugs and drink to keep her resolve. I note she is not included, though other vehicle murders are. Perhaps Lanza did not know of the case, or considered it simple drunk driving.

Does the Lane Bryant shooter "belong", given the motive and perpetrator are not known?

There are certainly many I'm sure I'd add, no question, but others are borderline.

Back to top Go down
exceptionella

Contribution Points : 79973

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 4:05 pm

HERE's the link to downoad the full 1448 pages of redacted documents that were released
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Did he not smile at all once he reached his teen years? This is I think the 5th photo I've seen of him grown up, and he's not smiling in this one either. scratch

11B-X-1371

Contribution Points : 48580
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Does anybody here have the complete Me document?
If you do please show me how to get it too.

Contribution Points : 79973

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 3:31 pm

11B-X-1371 wrote:

HERE's the full document!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 3:41 pm

exceptionella wrote:
HERE's the link to downoad the full 1448 pages of redacted documents that were released

Any table of contents? Sorting through over a thousand pages is going to take some doing.

11B-X-1371

11B-X-1371

Contribution Points : 48580
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 1:49 am

exceptionella wrote:
11B-X-1371 wrote:

HERE's the full document!

Thank you!

Contribution Points : 49843

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 5:44 am

exceptionella wrote:

Cool. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 7:43 am

Mrs. Lewis, mother of SH shooting victim Jesse Lewis, about Adam Lanza wrote:
I have tremendous compassion for him. Anyone who could do something so heinous must be in a tremendous amount of pain. He was neglected by the education system, his father had left, he had needs that were known that were not addressed, he was bullied in school … I understand his rage.

(sorry, it's a little off-topic but given that it is for the moment the most active thread about SH I thought it would not be worth creating a new thread for one sentence).
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 49294

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 2:38 pm

This is another spreadsheet I found, it contains more up to date shootings with some exceptions and they are in the US only.

It does contain details on mental health so you might want to emulate this format.

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 3:16 pm

I'm still really happy that so much stuff got released, and the spreadsheet finally being released made me literally jump with joy, but I still can't help but feel disappointed that we didn't get to see him posing with his guns Sad

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 3:29 pm

STK wrote:
I'm still really happy that so much stuff got released, and the spreadsheet finally being released made me literally jump with joy, but I still can't help but feel disappointed that we didn't get to see him posing with his guns Sad

Agreed, it annoys me that I have to imagine his thoughts without even being able to clearly imagine how he truly looked in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 3:49 pm

I wonder why the photographs of him holding guns to his head were never released. What excuse does the CSP have?

Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 59849
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 3:55 pm

Devil wrote:
I wonder why the photographs of him holding guns to his head were never released. What excuse does the CSP have?

I believe they haven't released all the documents yet
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Really? Thank god! We might be able to see a child murdering anorexic pointing a gun to his head after all Haha !

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 pm

STK wrote:
Really? Thank god! We might be able to see a child murdering anorexic pointing a gun to his head after all  Haha !

I'm just glad that we could still be getting new pictures of Adam, especially ones that probably show what he looked like closer to the shooting.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Krieg wrote:
Devil wrote:

I believe they haven't released all the documents yet

I hope that is true.

I wonder what is taking them so long to release these documents if this is the case.

In my country, public records must be released promptly, as required by law. I do not know if CT has similar laws.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:01 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:

Did he not smile at all once he reached his teen years? This is I think the 5th photo I've seen of him grown up, and he's not smiling in this one either. scratch

Where did you get this photo? Was it in the 1000+ page PDF? I skimmed through it quickly and couldn't find that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release date of documents   Release date of documents - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release date of documents
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next