Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Eric against racism?

Go down 
+7
W.A.R.
sscc
Littlelo
Rebbie556
42099_4EVA
MarmaladeSkies
Moseley
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Moseley




Posts : 107
Contribution Points : 96457
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 pm

I was taken back when I read this :

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!

---RACISM!!Anyone who belives that blacks, asians, mexicans, or people from any other country or race besides white-american....people who think that should be drug out into the street, have their arms ripped off, be burnt suht at the stumps, then have every person of the race that YOU hate come out and beat the shit out of you. and if you are female, then you should be raped by a male from the race you hate and be forced to raise the child! You people are the scum of society and arent worth a damn piece of worm shit. You all are trash. And dont let me catch you making fun of someone just because they are a different color because i will come in and break your fucking legs with a plastic spoon. i dont care how long it takes! and thats both legs mind you."

After all that indignation and self-righteousness he purposely shoots Isaiah whilst his buddy Dylan blows Kyle's head off, was Eric projecting here perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:06 pm

I tend to feel that what with the way Eric was laying it on real thick with that particular "Hate" that he was essentially being sarcastic about racism and his feigned opposition to it.  Just another one of his hypocrital, contradictory ''do as I say not as I do'isms..  That boy is a conundrum (and maybe he wanted us to just continuely scratch our heads and go 'huh?' when we read his contrived jargon).  I mean, he had interacial friends growing up in other states - but.. somewhere along the line he decided that Hitler's idealogy was cool and so being opposed to other races was a-ok.  So, I tend to take this particular 'Hate' as a mockery of opposition to racism. Eric's warped sense of humor.


Last edited by InFiNiNcEX5 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moseley




Posts : 107
Contribution Points : 96457
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:09 pm

But like you say he lays it on pretty thick and unless you read between the lines then sarcasm or cynicism doesn't seem noticeable. I personally think at that point in time he did detest racism but later did a 180 turn and turned into a race-baiter/hater.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Hm, as with all things Eric.. I am also inclined to say that he hated the notion abstractly and propagandated it the minute it became personal. He formed a lot of opinions that weren't really well-rounded or thought-out all too greatly. They were abstract thought at best because they really didn't apply to him in any shape or form. He didn't have to do much with these opinions, because they didn't matter just yet. The minute these things became personal (or, more accurately, the minute they became part of/fit into his growing ideology) they became something he campaigned for. Something he promoted in himself. Something else to set him apart from the masses and create an even bigger divide between himself and other people. Anything for the shock value, and whether or not he actually believed in it himself becomes a moot point in that respect. He wanted to create this image for himself (and he crafted it oh-so-carefully!) and so you can see him drift all over the place trying to find the one image of himself that was so off-putting that everyone would take it at face value and never dive deeper into who Eric Harris was. That was, I believe, the sole purpose of the hypocritical and flighty opinions he always spoke of.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies




Posts : 77
Contribution Points : 101941
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-24

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:30 am

I don't think either boys were really racist, just not experienced or worldly enough to know better. Neither of them even understood the concept of racism because they grew up in white suburbia and had very little experience with people different from themselves. People tend to condemn what they don't understand and I think it was the case with Eric and Dylan. The whole Isaiah incident was a result of adrenaline and the fact that he was probably the only black kid they encountered on the entire shooting.

Yes, they called him a nigger. But did they understand the full context of the word and use it in that manner? No.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66435
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 4:26 pm

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
I don't think either boys were really racist, just not experienced or worldly enough to know better. Neither of them even understood the concept of racism because they grew up in white suburbia and had very little experience with people different from themselves. People tend to condemn what they don't understand and I think it was the case with Eric and Dylan. The whole Isaiah incident was a result of adrenaline and the fact that he was probably the only black kid they encountered on the entire shooting.

Yes, they called him a nigger. But did they understand the full context of the word and use it in that manner? No.


yeah i don't think Eric was racist, he was just mad at those who weren't white as well because those who weren't white as well were probably bullying him too, so he lumped those who weren't white in with those whom he hated too, i.e. - he hates blacks, hispanics, jews and etc. if people of all races had like him, i don't think he would have had that mentality. like if muslim people are screwing with me, along with non-muslim people, well I'll hate all muslim people and then others will think i'm racist because of it, but no, it's just because i've been burned by muslim people so that made me hate them. I'm guessing that's what it was for Eric.

Now Dylan....hmm, I don't know. I could see him not liking those who were spanish, black, muslim or whatever. I just don't pick up that, "i love all races" vibe from him but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 92581
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 3:26 pm

He was a hypocrite that’s all .

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66435
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
He was a hypocrite that’s all .


Yeah I don't think he was a hypocrite, I think Eric hated racists but he hated minorities only because somewhere in his life in Colorado, a minority or minorities had to have done something shitty to him to make him hate them. So it was an inner struggle for him, he hated minorities because of whatever they did to him at some point and time, but at the same time, he hated racists because deep down he wasn't a racist himself, he just hated minorities because of whatever they did to him at one point in time....So I don't know, just my opinion but I don't think he was racist though because he had black friends in NY.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Eric admitted he was a hypocrite and basically said it was only ok when he contradicted himself.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66435
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Well I don't know, maybe he was a racist, but it seems weird for him to be when he had black friends before in NY....

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Taken from Dr. Langman's research, here are reports from the 11k that include mentions of Eric or Dylan (or both) and racism/bigotry etc. There is also a section for those who didn't think they were bigoted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66435
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Yeah it seems REB was a racist, Eric was not. Eric and REB are two different personalities, apart of his disassociative identity disorder. I feel, because again in New York, it was reported that Eric had black friends, so how do you explain that?

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66435
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Hm, as with all things Eric.. I am also inclined to say that he hated the notion abstractly and propagandated it the minute it became personal. He formed a lot of opinions that weren't really well-rounded or thought-out all too greatly. They were abstract thought at best because they really didn't apply to him in any shape or form. He didn't have to do much with these opinions, because they didn't matter just yet. The minute these things became personal (or, more accurately, the minute they became part of/fit into his growing ideology) they became something he campaigned for. Something he promoted in himself. Something else to set him apart from the masses and create an even bigger divide between himself and other people. Anything for the shock value, and whether or not he actually believed in it himself becomes a moot point in that respect. He wanted to create this image for himself (and he crafted it oh-so-carefully!) and so you can see him drift all over the place trying to find the one image of himself that was so off-putting that everyone would take it at face value and never dive deeper into who Eric Harris was. That was, I believe, the sole purpose of the hypocritical and flighty opinions he always spoke of.

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
I don't think either boys were really racist, just not experienced or worldly enough to know better. Neither of them even understood the concept of racism because they grew up in white suburbia and had very little experience with people different from themselves. People tend to condemn what they don't understand and I think it was the case with Eric and Dylan. The whole Isaiah incident was a result of adrenaline and the fact that he was probably the only black kid they encountered on the entire shooting.

Yes, they called him a nigger. But did they understand the full context of the word and use it in that manner? No.

Both of these replies I agree with 100%.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:50 pm

I can understand separating Eric from REB in some ways. I think at the end of his life they were the same person, but REB was who he wanted to be and he tried to become that. Eric did have sympathy and feelings. He apologized to his parents and said it wasn't their fault for what he did. He said he hated racists because he probably did. I guess I can't come up with a good reason for his hypocrisy because there is a lot about his mental health we will never understand.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66435
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

True, I agree, because I just - I can't believe he was some black-hating, spanish-hating racist, I just - can't.
Back to top Go down
sscc




Posts : 1333
Contribution Points : 84012
Forum Reputation : 698
Join date : 2016-02-27

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Eric was seriously insecure. All of his grandiose posturing was a desperate rejection of other people before they could reject him. If they were worthless, then their opinions were worthless and he had nothing to feel badly about. This explains many of his over-the-top hateful attitudes. Racism, sexism and disdain for religion appealed to him because devaluing women, minorities and Christians instantly made him superior to all of these people.

Eric's "racism" and his other expressions of superiority or hate were probably about boosting his ego without having to do anything to earn respect and to be able dismiss all rejection as the rejection of those too stupid or weak to recognize how valuable he could be if given the chance. It was all part of a process of dehumanizing those around him to feel less threatened by their evaluation of him but once you convince yourself that someone doesn’t deserve an opinion, maybe it’s easier to accept that the stupid, weak and otherwise inferior people don’t even deserve to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 92581
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:40 am

I wish he wouldn´t waste his intelligence into NBK& crap.
The quote about human race though couldn´t agree more with him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
sscc




Posts : 1333
Contribution Points : 84012
Forum Reputation : 698
Join date : 2016-02-27

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 3:58 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
I wish he wouldn´t  waste his intelligence into NBK& crap.
The quote about human race though couldn´t agree more  with him.
If the human race is a lost cause and nothing is worth fighting for anymore, then why was it a waste for him to devote his life to a project like NBK?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:17 am

sscc wrote:
Eric was seriously insecure. All of his grandiose posturing was a desperate rejection of other people before they could reject him. If they were worthless, then their opinions were worthless and he had nothing to feel badly about. This explains many of his over-the-top hateful attitudes. Racism, sexism and disdain for religion appealed to him because devaluing women, minorities and Christians instantly made him superior to all of these people.

Eric's "racism" and his other expressions of superiority or hate were probably about boosting his ego without having to do anything to earn respect and to be able dismiss all rejection as the rejection of those too stupid or weak to recognize how valuable he could be if given the chance. It was all part of a process of dehumanizing those around him to feel less threatened by their evaluation of him but once you convince yourself that someone doesn’t deserve an opinion, maybe it’s easier to accept that the stupid, weak and otherwise inferior people don’t even deserve to be alive.


Agree 100% to this! Smile
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 am

Wow great points [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I never thought about it that way!
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.




Posts : 582
Contribution Points : 70873
Forum Reputation : 345
Join date : 2017-03-11

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 1:27 am

Eric just hated people in general.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 am

W.A.R. wrote:
Eric just hated people in general.


I believe Eric wanted everyone to think he hated most people whether he really did or not. It played into the badass, I don't care attitude that he tried to have.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 92581
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 7:39 am

i think he hated the society in general
since he wrote about human race & Co.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193796
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:05 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
Eric just hated people in general.


I believe Eric wanted everyone to think he hated most people whether he really did or not. It played into the badass, I don't care attitude that he tried to have.

I sometimes wonder how much of his persona he got from
Dylan and vice versa.

In Dylan's journal he talks about self awareness for example then Eric talks about how he and V are the only ones with self awareness. Then the zombies and robots.

Has anyone done a side by side comparison?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
Eric just hated people in general.


I believe Eric wanted everyone to think he hated most people whether he really did or not. It played into the badass, I don't care attitude that he tried to have.

I sometimes wonder how much of his persona he got from
Dylan and vice versa.

In Dylan's journal he talks about self awareness for example then Eric talks about how he and V are the only ones with self awareness. Then the zombies and robots.

Has anyone done a side by side comparison?

I think they did try to act like each other. BUT who was the follower and who was the leader has always been up for debate.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:11 am

It's unfortunate that Dylan had a lot of loose papers he wrote on that were not dated. It's harder to compare them like that :/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:14 am

Littlelo wrote:
It's unfortunate that Dylan had a lot of loose papers he wrote on that were not dated. It's harder to compare them like that :/

Very true. He would write on random pieces of paper. It really is hard to tell just how much of his writings and thoughts were simply tossed away with the trash.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 193796
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
It's unfortunate that Dylan had a lot of loose papers he wrote on that were not dated. It's harder to compare them like that :/

Very true. He would write on random pieces of paper. It really is hard to tell just how much of his writings and thoughts were simply tossed away with the trash.

Exactly and also what was on that hard drive...
Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad


Posts : 110
Contribution Points : 65425
Forum Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-05-08
Age : 31
Location : Australia

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:35 am

It's my personal belief that, like a lot of shooters, Eric projected his racism. He could very well have been genuinely racist and an adherent of national-socialism and just didn't like other racists because he viewed them as "white trash", but I believe it was probably a means of crafting a grandiose persona (REB) that wasn't a bullied, reedy kid with an obvious birth deformity. Also, he was an archetypal edgy teenager and there's not much more counter cultural than being an open Neo-Nazi who frogmarches around, snaps roman salutes and speaks in pidgin German.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:38 am

AlteRoad wrote:
It's my personal belief that, like a lot of shooters, Eric projected his racism. He could very well have been genuinely racist and an adherent of national-socialism and just didn't like other racists because he viewed them as "white trash", but I believe it was probably a means of crafting a grandiose persona (REB) that wasn't a bullied, reedy kid with an obvious birth deformity. Also, he was an archetypal edgy teenager and there's not much more counter cultural than being an open Neo-Nazi who frogmarches around, snaps roman salutes and speaks in pidgin German.

Good points here. A combination of edginess, hatred and anger, and hypocrisy. He was proud to be fairly fluent in German and thought it was cool to be interested in Nazism.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 64389
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Many things Jordan P says about Hitler is partially true for Eric I believe.

He was orderly and sensitive to disgust but unlike Hitler I do think he was aware that he was bullshitting himself with the racial stuff he said. He just didn't care about being rational about that. Wether that makes him a racist or not, I dont know.

I found some list yesterday where Eric (&Dylan?) had listed names to call people from different countries and they had many many different names. Some where very offensive and others was quite funny. Especially the "burritowrapper" since Eric wrapped tortillas himself Very Happy
I don't think there was any racist biases behind that stuff, just carelessness and dark humour.

I believe that what made him like Nazis the most was the simplicity and order in the lifestyle and structure of society. It is a more primitive lifestyle where complicated norms does not determine your human value like they would at school.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am

I absolutely love Jordan B. Peterson [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:18 am

Oh and that list of slurs also included stereotypes for white people. Something to factor in when thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 64389
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:23 am

Littlelo wrote:
Oh and that list of slurs also included stereotypes for white people. Something to factor in when thinking about it.


I always thought it was funny that he had included the white slurs as well. Also some of the names are just funny and childish sounding to me.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 64389
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:37 am

Looking at Erics and Dylans journals, the list looks more like Dylans handwritng but I found german quotes so I guess it is Erics. It means Eric would change type of handwriting depending on who read it which makes me even more sure about the fact that he was very orderly.

I also found this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:10 am

There are a ton of little details you can find looking through their planners and journals. I created a thread a few months back in the Documents and Evidence section called "Eric and Dylan's Dayplanners" where I added some things I found. It's crazy what you can miss the first time around!
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 64389
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:19 am

Really? I cant find it. Can you send me a link please
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67053
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:28 am

Here you go!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Feel free to add on, it's one of my favorite pieces of evidence to look through.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 1143
Contribution Points : 79403
Forum Reputation : 304
Join date : 2018-12-06

Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 2:41 pm

Guest wrote:
I tend to feel that what with the way Eric was laying it on real thick with that particular "Hate" that he was essentially being sarcastic about racism and his feigned opposition to it.  Just another one of his hypocrital, contradictory ''do as I say not as I do'isms..  That boy is a conundrum (and maybe he wanted us to just continuely scratch our heads and go 'huh?' when we read his contrived jargon).  I mean, he had interacial friends growing up in other states - but.. somewhere along the line he decided that Hitler's idealogy was cool and so being opposed to other races was a-ok.  So, I tend to take this particular 'Hate' as a mockery of opposition to racism. Eric's warped sense of humor.

I think he liked natural selection for 'kill mankind'. Not specifically jews or any other. I take it more as a 'I hate everyone'- type of thing. He hates you for cutting in line. He hates you for driving to slow. He hates you for being racist. And than he hates you for being middle easterner, hispanic and so on. Its an overall hate fest. Whatever reason he could find for hating human kind it was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Eric against racism? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric against racism?   Eric against racism? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Eric against racism?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sue's book: "Eric was a failed Hitler"; she DOES blame Eric
» Eric, Dylan and racism
» Racism and Misanthropic tendencies
» Did eric die first?
» Eric and Kristi Epling vs Eric and Susan Dewitt

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: