Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

one minute to ask a pointed question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

one minute to ask a pointed question Empty
PostSubject: one minute to ask a pointed question   one minute to ask a pointed question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 6:45 pm

In light of Kyle Kashuv's twitter video that shows him confronting Scott Peterson who is the officer who did not enter the school, if you could have one minute with someone involved in the case and ask them one question, give them one minute to explain themselves. Who would you ask and what would you ask?

I would speak to Dr. Albert. I would ask him if he was worried about Eric, why he did not allow his parents to see his records and why he didn't do anything to help him? Or was he really THAT good and pulled the wool over your eyes too?

Contribution Points : 56976
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: one minute to ask a pointed question   one minute to ask a pointed question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 2:59 am

Dr Albert is a good one. Of all the medical experts who have diagnosed Eric, he really is the only one who can do so with any authority as Eric was his patient. In terms of the medical records, I wonder if he did it to spare them some of the awful things Eric may have said?

My one minute would be with Robyn. I'd like to know about her feelings for Dylan before and after the shooting, does she feel guilty and did she have no idea they would do something stupid with them.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: one minute to ask a pointed question   one minute to ask a pointed question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 8:27 am

If the person was forced to tell the absolute truth no lies I would talk to Lisa K. I would ask her just what she heard when the boys came back into the library for the second time. I want a detailed explanation

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: one minute to ask a pointed question   one minute to ask a pointed question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 9:36 am

Yes to both of those!!!

Patti and the others were rescued when Lisa was, right?

They were pretty far from E and D when they commited suicide?

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: one minute to ask a pointed question   one minute to ask a pointed question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 10:06 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes to both of those!!!

Patti and the others were rescued when Lisa was, right?

They were pretty far from E and D when they commited suicide?

Patti was hiding in a cupboard in another room. I am pretty sure Lisa heard quite a bit. If anything was said between them she most likely heard it. She was injured but conscious.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one minute to ask a pointed question   one minute to ask a pointed question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one minute to ask a pointed question
Page 1 of 1