Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
GiveMeAName

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 3:38 am

Add me to the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
margaflor

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 4:45 pm

PM please? Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have the HQ un-cropped Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned right from the magazine.
If you'd like to see them, leave a message below and I shall PM you Cool.
They are the highest quality photos of the suicides I've seen to date.

can you PM me please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunduro

Yunduro

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:47 pm

PM also, please.

submackeen

submackeen

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 3:00 pm

If anyone's got the pic, please send my way.

And I write out a list
Of all the people
That won't be missed
You've made my shitlist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiasGremory1337

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 7:49 pm

If someone's got the photo, I would like to get a pm with it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreadpirateroberts2020

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 11:07 pm

A PM would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

"When have I lied? When have I cheated or stolen from anyone here? When have I treated anyone unfairly? When have I lead you astray?

Why do you turn on me now when I have poured my heart and soul into this community and project?

...Do you think this site built itself? Do you think it runs itself?...Do you have any idea the risk the people operating this site are taking?

Do you have any clue what we've been through to get here today?

Whether you like it or not, I am the captain of this ship, if you don’t like the rules of the game, or you don’t trust your captain, you can get off the boat.”

-Dread Pirate Roberts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qwertyu

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 9:47 pm

Send, please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 4:49 am

pm please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateb7

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 11:39 pm

I'd like a PM please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinkVoDKa-rb

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 3:18 am

I have the HQ un-cropped Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned right from the magazine.

idk if you're still active but I'd love those pics <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marsgrey21

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 1:05 pm

PM also, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would love a copy as well if you still have them. I had them a long time ago, but lost them over time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Did anyone recently got those pm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frisbee187

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 1:44 am

He guys, i also wanna have this pics. plz someone send it to me if possible. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 11:33 am

PM me please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verse

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 4:19 am

I'd like those photos too, please. I'm sure I had them at some point, but they've disappeared. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 4:26 am

I would like a copy of these too please.

GrayFox

GrayFox

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 2:53 am

Apologies for the double post but has anyone received the scans recently?

Verse

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 4:33 am

Still waiting.

EyebrownSonSun likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 1:47 pm

You can find HQ scans of these photos in the Master Archive if necessary:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GrayFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verse

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Great. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monshters

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 3:22 pm

Can you send them to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xetco

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 1:55 pm

Send me please a PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:56 am

Still waiting.

same thing

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: