Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.

Go down 
+252
BeakerBadfish
TheGoodChief
dayquil22
Kaynhyde
LPorter101
NaturalSelector899
Miista
fishbulb
falseprophet
realnormalgirll
Denethor
Taquill
Vendex64
computerman
humanity is overrated
rebel2013
SonOfaGunz
rustynail
Insomnia
NEXT STEP UP
Tommygunner
pinkclams
REBELVODKA
dstrattenfan
quesadilla
inconsistentseas
wednesday13t
quotestheraven
gsc53514
ChawkA
dontbeliveingod
Columbinecunt01
HeartLocket
disclonis
stormchaser
cc.jerry
2pennyprince
Kyeguy1993
Tec9MuzzleFlash
juanjotoronja
falcaopolicial
silvia88
yorkshire.tea88
feminio
fullconfe
Kenny
Ri0T
user624723
JJ
letitbe27
hdammu
EliteDemonBoy
syxc
Xtina
Killisaki
CoLDw@r
jaguar1000
yash buddha
eyeveee
lognifiiskurk
liamsmom2011
johncena
Draw_It_White
Mr Bubbless
D3TROIT40OZ313
Geroy1985
AnnunakiLady
Nimsay89
axes677
jabberbox
beastron2
Xetco
monshters
GrayFox
asanopark
Frisbee187
EthanEmerson
marsgrey21
PinkVoDKa-rb
kateb7
23september
qwertyu
dreadpirateroberts2020
submackeen
Yunduro
EyebrownSonSun
GiveMeAName
Ligeya
JukeJointJezebel
dropstereo
br.dantas
mrbaby56
mxxnrxse
Vepr
Here678
patty91987
srems
Babydoll
Kinkeloukaitis
JoeyWoey04
Carnifex879
Atomkrieg
Jav
justlurking
lilly1192
weeb
ellie
Copyofacopy
Supacocky
Danireb01
RedShy84
Prahacity
Keke2906
9clouds
RIPShell
TheFragile
bit_bit46
Fmj
Tubbzy321
Indigowendigo
NTRLFCKDTH
noodlesoldier
00buckshot
maverick94
kblu
vodkathe1999
Nuclear002
alexnade
Butterbean
Degenenerateloser69
joeycastille
knightsterick
remrem25
lemonie
Jaxgart
Crash16
Onyx
JadedLondon
Malloryknox
sarrod22
iceicebaby93
Starskofsky
FlashBeliever
NeedaHaircut
amandah
Joa89
vincent
Marianna
aperiogaming1
corncorn
7kids
Heinrich94
Bruce Wayne
dereknocturnal
beautifullyunconventional
RampartBloke
Jônatas Stuart
Chicago Mindy
P.i
Flambark
Missdark
Razz
Effigy1983
weliveinahoe
DarknLost
Louna
(redacted)
TheGoodGuy
havoc00
shockingdoom
Scarletmoon
5PMSomewhere
LadyStardust
NickValentine
rocdk
Patodactyl
Runes
skytism
MDeSilva
FrenchObserver
Samba
Avant-Garde
Jkiller
true_crime
cerealbowl
Whatsup
Primate Murder
A
Jenn
mancer
Grinch
Sasha_dupont
waron_depression
anxtt
Zerogoth22
Foxofgrey
Nubbins
a broken human
xDelta
tanman
Tesla101
slippy123
smcavoy
jokey
justwatching
Elmoregates
DanielGardner
Venividivici
Grashdanskaya_Oborona
Koltin
rfh11
Schepsel
Mundus
W.A.R.
llpoolhey
WhereHaveYouBeen
Clogerhead
ClayKash
cacussiol
OneDoomedSpaceMarine
KKjHAM
marlboro
kaveralli
Hectic
Mikogden95
MerkedJs
Kerea2244
DooMRebel
Adzybear
R4YN3
TaylorsMom
Giga143
haydenschool
Unknown
vandands
psujunglist
carokann
properground
sororityalpha
whyno
Subdomine
gg-wp
andthentherewas1
spinvault
rf1985
carrie12
blueeyedskitzo2
ValiantSoldier
Wilosophica
School Massacre Archives
<<-reBKa->>
256 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:08 am

Koltin wrote:
Verse wrote:
It looks like the new pics have been tampered with. In the upper right of the first pic, you can see some black pixels. This is not present in the other variants and suggests that the picture was re-saved in a lower resolution, most likely to cut down the size. Whoever has those photos should scan them in full quality. Bill?
Probably dust, improper storage or something from the development process.
These are most likely lab scans from late 99 or early 2000s scanners werent that good so there might not be a higher quality option available at this time or ever because jeffco allegedly destroyed remaining Columbine evidence in 2011.

I suppose that is a likely scenario, but I have seen the practice of adding a random scribble to a JPG and saving again to reduce the size, more than once. It could have been done a long time ago if they are old scans, which indeed is what they look to be. The originals could still be out there if anyone from the Enquirer has them/ passed them around. I tend not to believe Jeffco about the total destruction of the evidence, as it would be easier to make such claims with nobody outside of Jeffco being able to prove otherwise.

Edit: Actually, none of the scanned photos on the MEGA link can truly be considered high quality. If I get Enquirer issue or the Crimes of the Century one at some point, I hope to scan them without compression. These new ones are the clearest I've seen so far apart from the dimensions. I realize that I'm probably speaking to myself here, but should anyone have access to originals, I am willing to pay well to obtain them.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103836
Forum Reputation : 143

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 11:03 am

Verse wrote:
Koltin wrote:
Verse wrote:
It looks like the new pics have been tampered with. In the upper right of the first pic, you can see some black pixels. This is not present in the other variants and suggests that the picture was re-saved in a lower resolution, most likely to cut down the size. Whoever has those photos should scan them in full quality. Bill?
Probably dust, improper storage or something from the development process.
These are most likely lab scans from late 99 or early 2000s scanners werent that good so there might not be a higher quality option available at this time or ever because jeffco allegedly destroyed remaining Columbine evidence in 2011.

I suppose that is a likely scenario, but I have seen the practice of adding a random scribble to a JPG and saving again to reduce the size, more than once. It could have been done a long time ago if they are old scans, which indeed is what they look to be. The originals could still be out there if anyone from the Enquirer has them/ passed them around. I tend not to believe Jeffco about the total destruction of the evidence, as it would be easier to make such claims with nobody outside of Jeffco being able to prove otherwise.

Edit: Actually, none of the scanned photos on the MEGA link can truly be considered high quality. If I get Enquirer issue or the Crimes of the Century one at some point, I hope to scan them without compression. These new ones are the clearest I've seen so far apart from the dimensions. I realize that I'm probably speaking to myself here, but should anyone have access to originals, I am willing to pay well to obtain them.

They are high quality from what we have so far but a scan from the negatives are going to way better.

Use TIFF or PNG. They are lossless formats. Just be adviset they gonna be around 50megs or more and clean the surface of the scanner because any dust WILL show up.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 28072
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:37 am

can i get one sent please
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check your PM's

Back to top Go down
johncena

Contribution Points : 29429

PostSubject: plz pm me this     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Koltin wrote:
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 5:59 pm

If you want to enable Private Messages use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15 posts in total should enable it.

Back to top Go down
jaguar1000

Contribution Points : 76299

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can I get a PM of them at your convenience? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:35 pm

jaguar1000 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can I get a PM of them at your convenience?  Thanks!
Check your private messages.
Back to top Go down
CoLDw@r

Contribution Points : 28750

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 1:03 pm

Pm me pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Can I too, please ?
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 41568
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Can I too, please get it?

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 3:11 am

Check your private messages

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 34787
Forum Reputation : 244

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 5:45 am

Can someone forward them to me plz??

Contribution Points : 25725

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 11:34 am

Can I get them too?
Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

Contribution Points : 25830

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 7:14 pm

This would help me out researching the Columbine shooting even further if you would be able to send me the photo of the shooters suicide. Could you send a copy to me if possible?

Private message me back if you can. It would be appreciated.

Contribution Points : 37225

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Can you send me as well please?
Back to top Go down
hdammu

Contribution Points : 25075

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 2:36 am

can you send it to me?
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 1:05 pm

Sent them, check your messages.

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 34787
Forum Reputation : 244

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Koltin wrote:
Sent them, check your messages.
Thanks

Contribution Points : 25665

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 2:53 pm

Are these the same scans Bill Ockham has in his archive?
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 4:57 pm

letitbe27 wrote:
Are these the same scans Bill Ockham has in his archive?
No, Bill's are WAY higher quality, not quite a scan of the actual film negatives.

letitbe27 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JJ

Contribution Points : 25025

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 6:42 am

Please, and thank you.
Back to top Go down
user624723

Contribution Points : 25650

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 7:26 am

slippy123 wrote:
I have the HQ un-cropped Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned right from the magazine.
If you'd like to see them, leave a message below and I shall PM you Cool.
They are the highest quality photos of the suicides I've seen to date.

Pm me please!
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 8:05 am

Sent them.

Ri0T and JJ like this post

Back to top Go down
JJ

Contribution Points : 25025

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 8:25 am

Thank you very much, Koltin.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T

Ri0T

Contribution Points : 25255

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 8:55 am

Would like a PM thank you!

Kenny

Contribution Points : 24075

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Send me, I will be very grateful!
Back to top Go down
fullconfe

fullconfe

Contribution Points : 24575

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 4:42 pm

pm me please
and thanks
Back to top Go down
feminio

feminio

Contribution Points : 26825

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 10:52 pm

I would like the photos, thanks.
Back to top Go down
yorkshire.tea88

Contribution Points : 24830

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 6:37 pm

would like to see. pls pm it to me
Back to top Go down
silvia88

Contribution Points : 22875

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 3:01 am

send me please
Back to top Go down
falcaopolicial

Contribution Points : 22825

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 2:07 pm

send me too, plz
Back to top Go down
juanjotoronja

Contribution Points : 31700

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Would like to see those,  pm me please Smile
Back to top Go down
Tec9MuzzleFlash

Contribution Points : 23950

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Pls pm!
Back to top Go down
Kyeguy1993

Kyeguy1993

Contribution Points : 31786

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 2:18 pm

PM me
Back to top Go down
2pennyprince

2pennyprince

Contribution Points : 26950

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 6:38 pm

pls gib
Back to top Go down
cc.jerry

cc.jerry

Contribution Points : 21867

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 9:38 am

pm pls
Back to top Go down
stormchaser

Contribution Points : 22450

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 6:26 pm

send the photo pls
Back to top Go down
disclonis

disclonis

Contribution Points : 21625

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 5:41 pm

May I have it pm'd to me as well? Thanks! Razz
Back to top Go down
HeartLocket

HeartLocket

Contribution Points : 20125

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 6:49 am

slippy123 wrote:
I have the HQ un-cropped Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned right from the magazine.
If you'd like to see them, leave a message below and I shall PM you Cool.
They are the highest quality photos of the suicides I've seen to date.

Hey, can you PM me, please?
Back to top Go down
Columbinecunt01

Contribution Points : 20125

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 9:24 am

please pm.
Back to top Go down
dontbeliveingod

Contribution Points : 21275

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 11:34 am

hi. pm me pls
Back to top Go down
ChawkA

Contribution Points : 19900

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 7:17 am

Можете отправить мне?
Back to top Go down
gsc53514

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 6:52 am

send som my way pls
Back to top Go down
quotestheraven

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 5:33 pm

I'd like to see too. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wednesday13t

wednesday13t

Contribution Points : 22635
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 4:33 am

I would like a PM of the photo too <3 Thankyou
Back to top Go down
inconsistentseas

Contribution Points : 23950

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 7:15 am

please
Back to top Go down
quesadilla

quesadilla

Contribution Points : 19140

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 9:51 pm

pm me pls

dstrattenfan

Contribution Points : 16950

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 5:00 am

Pm me please

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 6:09 am

Could you PM it to me? I'm new here so i dont really know how it all works lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.     High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.   - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High quality Eric & Dylan suicide photos scanned from the magazine.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next