Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Go down 
+46
Zbulojik
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
Licht
Samson
vril
war criminal
Benny123
arnounymus
AD 19-95
mrbaby56
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
School Massacre Archives
Jenn
QuestionMark
Death
Jessieo011
ClayKash
Icarius
Koltin
iforgotmyoldname2
7kids
exceptionella
LevtinAlex
Carnifex879
R4YN3
Subdomine
abstractsmigs
alphawhiskey86
DanielGardner
Unknown
Screamingophelia
slippy123
Mundus
gyro
W.A.R.
Antarath
unreal_hype
LPorter101
Juicy Jazzy
InsaneIntruder
thedarkmessiah
Clogerhead
STK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66669
Forum Reputation : 248

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:39 am

(Content removed by staff)

Gonna repost this video here since I found a longer version and that I doubt a lot of people have seen it.

I'm assuming this video takes place in the second mosque, since the building looks kinda different. It also looks like less people died here compared to what happened in the first mosque.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:45 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:

Gonna repost this video here since I found a longer version and that I doubt a lot of people have seen it.

I'm assuming this video takes place in the second mosque, since the building looks kinda different. It also looks like less people died here compared to what happened in the first mosque.

It's gotta be the second mosque. It looks nothing like the one in the livestream plus I'd say more people were dead in the first one. I'm amazed anyone made it out of that alive.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73244
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:46 am

hvernon wrote:

I'm surprised it is still up on Kiwi Farms actually. It's still not as big as reddit or liveleak granted, but they're a bigger forum than us.
Null notoriously doesn't give a shit about bullshit threats.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 am

Wow nice find, I wasn't even aware this vid existed
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151510
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 am

Someone here was asking about Rotherham. The alt-right narrative is that there was a scandal where a large number of "chav" (lower-class) white girls were being "groomed" (raped and forced into sexual slavery) by Pakistani gangs. Supposedly the local cops knew it was happening but did nothing to stop it because of their slavish adherence to the "Multiculti über alles" doctrine.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:51 am

I wonder if this will become standard procedure in the future, people recording their massacres on a livestream and spreading it across the internet for propaganda. I mean, how is this guy any different from ISIS with recording it? He's also likely doing it for similar reasons: extra shock, spread of infamy, and bringing those who hate the victims in the first place further on his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:54 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I wonder if this will become standard procedure in the future, people recording their massacres on a livestream and spreading it across the internet for propaganda. I mean, how is this guy any different from ISIS with recording it? He's also likely doing it for similar reasons: extra shock, spread of infamy, and bringing those who hate the victims in the first place further on his side.

He's not at all any different. Given what I've seen from his manifesto, that was his plan with streaming it all along. He wanted to further push his propaganda.

But you're right. We got pictures from the school shooting Brazil really quickly. And then again in Crimea. Think of all the videos we got from inside Parkland. Social media has given us a terrifying first hand look at mass shooting. It's going to be more and more common for people to record and post them I bet. Why not? This guy did it and got tons of views.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 2:58 am

I wonder if this guy read the Turner Diaries? Considering how he wants America to have a civil war and then a race war around the world, which is basically the plot of the book.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:01 am

@Tommy QTR I believe he wants his race war to be restricted to countries with a large white population. However, I would be surprised if he didn't read the Turner Diaries or at least books with similar plots and ideas.

I also can't wait to see how Secular Talk and TYT will cover this Friday. I hope TYT blames it all on Trump and absolutely melts down like a bunch of howling lunatics.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:10 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
@Tommy QTR I believe he wants his race war to be restricted to countries with a large white population. However, I would be surprised if he didn't read the Turner Diaries or at least books with similar plots and ideas.

I also can't wait to see how Secular Talk and TYT will cover this Friday. I hope TYT blames it all on Trump and absolutely melts down like a bunch of howling lunatics.
To be fair I like Secular Talk, Kyle is a likeable guy and is a lot less crazy than TYT.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:20 am

Just watched the 16-minute video. My initial reaction is ... Jesus fucking Christ.

I mean, I've spent twenty years studying Columbine, but when it comes down to it this type of event is just a guy (or a couple of guys) with a gun blowing people's brains out, and who in God's name knows why? He pulls the trigger and someone falls down and dies.

And they die so ... fast. All of that Hollywood dramatic bullshit prompts you to think that there's something almost exciting about it, but it's just pop pop, fall down; pop pop, fall down; pop pop, fall down.

The images that stick with me are the guy who was crawling away ... and, most especially, the one guy who tried to run past the shooter, the one who got shot at point-blank range. You could see, for a split-second, that he was holding his hand to his face in a final futile bid at self-preservation.

At first, I asked myself, "Why are they all just standing in the corner?" And then I realized that they were trying to hide, and there was nowhere to hide in that big open room, and they were all just huddled there in desperation like a bunch of sitting ducks. And this guy just picked them off, one by one, like a kid shooting beer bottles with a BB gun. It's ... incomprehensible.

Man is a sick, sick creature.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:24 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Just watched the 16-minute video. My initial reaction is ... Jesus fucking Christ.

I mean, I've spent twenty years studying Columbine, but when it comes down to it this type of event is just a guy (or a couple of guys) with a gun blowing people's brains out, and who in God's name knows why? He pulls the trigger and someone falls down and dies.

And they die so ... fast. All of that Hollywood dramatic bullshit prompts you to think that there's something almost exciting about it, but it's just pop pop, fall down; pop pop, fall down; pop pop, fall down.

The images that stick with me are the guy who was crawling away ... and, most especially, the one guy who tried to run past the shooter, the one who got shot at point-blank range. You could see, for a split-second, that he was holding his hand to his face in a final futile bid at self-preservation.

At first, I asked myself, "Why are they all just standing in the corner?" And then I realized that they were trying to hide, and there was nowhere to hide in that big open room, and they were all just huddled there in desperation like a bunch of sitting ducks. And this guy just picked them off, one by one, like a kid shooting beer bottles with a BB gun. It's ... incomprehensible.

Yes, the woman crawling away at the end begging for help who shot a point blank range will haunt me forever. That one guy tried to be a hero, but he didn't make it sadly. The shooter was just so cold and calculated.
Back to top Go down
unreal_hype

Contribution Points : 48880
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:27 am

Watching tv. Prime minister has confirmed 40 dead, 20 seriously injured. 10 dead at one mosque, 30 dead at the other. 3 suspects in custody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:28 am

unreal_hype wrote:
Watching tv. Prime minister has confirmed 40 dead, 20 seriously injured. 10 dead at one mosque, 30 dead at the other. 3 suspects in custody.

The 30 dead come from the mosque that was livestreamed.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:30 am

The shooter has been confirmed to be Australian.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:31 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

From what I understand from Kiwi friends: New stations are reporting the shooter moved to NZ to "plan and train" and decided to stay because it was a better target than Aus.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 am

hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

From what I understand from Kiwi friends: New stations are reporting the shooter moved to NZ to "plan and train" and decided to stay because it was a better target than Aus.
I bet he met the other 3 people online, and went to plan and train with them, and then decided to attack the Mosques. Question is when did he arrive in New Zealand, as this attack had to be months in the planning.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:42 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I bet he met the other 3 people online, and went to plan and train with them, and then decided to attack the Mosques. Question is when did he arrive in New Zealand, as this attack had to be months in the planning.

I'll ask my friends and see if the news mentioned that. I feel very bad for his friends and family in Aus. I'm sure he acted very different in person to how he was online. Bet his irl friends never knew. If I had to guess, you're probably right about him meeting the other 3 people online.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 am

The police have now officially confirmed the Shooter is 28 year old Brenton Tarrant.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 3:54 am

Someone on Twitter has found out most of the names of the people he write on his gun and Magazines:

1st Photo:
Feliks Kazimerez Potocki - Polish noble and military leader.
Unknown Name
Iosif Gurko - Russian field marshal.
Josue Estebanez - Fascist who stabbed 16 year old Carlos Palomino to death in 2007.
Milos Obilic - Serbian knight.
Sigismund of Luxembourg - Holy Roman Emperor.
Vienna 1683 - Battle as part of the Great Turkish War
Acre 1189 - Siege as part of the 3rd Crusade

2nd Photo:
Unknown Name
Bohemond I of Antioch - Prince of Taranto
Gaston IV of Bearn - Viscount of Bearn
Mihaily Pelayu - ???
Konstantin II Asen - Tsar of Bulgaria
Boy Na Ivankovui - ???
Ivalo Semenovich - ???
Charles Martel - Frankish statesman and military leader

3rd Photo:
John Hunyadi - Hungarian military and political figure
Tours 732 - Battle as part of the Umayyad invasion of Gaul.

4th Photo:
2 Unknown Names
Dimitry Senyavin - Russian admiral
Serban Cantacuzino - Prince of Wallachia
Marko Miljanov - Brda chieftain and Montenegrin general and writer.
Stefan Lazarevic - Serbian prince and despot.
Edward Codrington - English admiral
Marco Antonio Bragadin - Venetian lawyer and military officer
Ernst Rudinger von Starhemberg - military governor of Vienna

5th Photo:
Alexandre Bissonette - Mass shooter at Quebec City mosque, 6 killed, 19 wounded.
Luca Traini - Italian neo-fascist that shot and wounded 6 people in Macerata.
Crazheniepri Korgule 1770 - ???
Bajo Pivljanin - Hajduk commander
Sebastiano Venier - Doge of Venice
Shipka Pass 1877-78 - Battle as part of the Russo-Turkish War.
Novak Vujosevic - War hero in the Battle of Fundina.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:00 am

Well I'm officially heading to bed now. I'll check in on this thread tomorrow. I hope no more people die from their injuries.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:00 am

Well I'm officially heading to bed now. I'll check in on this thread tomorrow. I hope no more people die from their injuries.

I'm out too, but sadly, it looks like many people are in critical.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 am

hvernon wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Yes, the woman crawling away at the end begging for help who shot a point blank range will haunt me forever. That one guy tried to be a hero, but he didn't make it sadly. The shooter was just so cold and calculated.

That's Landon Jones right there, folks.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"More recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist."

This guy is disgusting, fucking Nazis.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:24 am

The song he listened to while he was in his car. I bet YouTube will take it down soon.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:29 am

I've noticed how you guys all talk about meme and how he did not take the thing seriously. Meme is a strategy, and despite it seeming trivial it can have a rather serious and effective impact. It makes me think about something Richard Spencer said in an interview with Vice:

Richard Spencer wrote:
We memed alt-right into existence.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:36 am

The police have said 48 people have been injured.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:48 am

Damn, I forgot to include the part of his writings where he comedically blames Candace Owens and implies that she radicalized him.

"Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?
Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes."
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 4:53 am

A good link (for the moment):

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:01 am

RT has said the shooter has been planning the attack for 2 years.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:13 am

Oh shit, 49 people have died and there are 39 injured.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:19 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm pretty sure he said in his manifesto that he started planning a mosque massacre 2 years ago, and started planning to attack that specific mosque 3 months ago. Not quite sure though, going off memory so don't quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:23 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm pretty sure he said in his manifesto that he started planning a mosque massacre 2 years ago, and started planning to attack that specific mosque 3 months ago. Not quite sure though, going off memory so don't quote me on that.
Yeah I already said that.

Tommy QTR wrote:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:25 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah I already said that.

Tommy QTR wrote:
Sorry, I replied before seeing your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 am

Tarrant might beat out TJ Lane as the most nonchalant and smug mass shooter ever.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 6:07 am

Juding by the video Brenton had:

2 AR-style Rifles
1 Semi-Automatic Shotgun
1 Pump Action Shotgun
2 other rifles/shotguns

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Antarath

Antarath

Contribution Points : 48435
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Someone on Twitter has found out most of the names of the people he write on his gun and Magazines:

Crazheniepri Korgule 1770 - ???
Ivalo Semenovich - ???

Srazheniye pri Korgule means Battle at Corgoyle.
The other one is Pavlo Sergiovich.

I read cyrillic and have been studying russian for some years, and some of these words are spelled similar, however they contain the letter "lje" which is only in the serbian and macedonian alphabet.
One has Fruzhin Bitka written on it, which means Battle... fighting battle.
There is also georgian names/words on on of the magazines.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 am

It was only a matter of time before someone live streamed a mass shooting.

RIP to the victims.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 am

To think this is not only the deadliest terrorist attack and mass shooting in Australia but is also one of the deadliest terrorist attacks and mass shooting in the world.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
gyro

Contribution Points : 52640
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 9:58 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
To think this is not only the deadliest terrorist attack and mass shooting in Australia but is also one of the deadliest terrorist attacks and mass shooting in the world.

Actually, Christchurch is located in New Zealand, not Australia. However, I think it's been confirmed that Brenton Tarrant is an Australian citizen or is at least from Australia. It's scary to think a shooting can appear anywhere in the world now.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:04 am

shadowofthewill wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Actually, Christchurch is located in New Zealand, not Australia. However, I think it's been confirmed that Brenton Tarrant is an Australian citizen or is at least from Australia. It's scary to think a shooting can appear anywhere in the world now.
I meant to put New Zealand and not Australia, my apologies. That's what running on no sleep will do to you.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:55 am

Looking all over social media. So far more people are reacting to the fact that the gunman told everyone to "Subscribe to PewDiePie". I thought I would see more talk about the actual victims.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 11:09 am

PrettyCoolGuy wrote:
Interesting.
Why didn't he stream the second mosque shooting?
Maybe the stream got taken down?
I imagine his camera malfunctioned.

PrettyCoolGuy wrote:
The police response time was awful.
I noticed he had a drum magazine, probs 50 rounds.
What caliber were his semi auto rifles? .223?
Most likely, either that or .556.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:09 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Tarrant might beat out TJ Lane as the most nonchalant and smug mass shooter ever.

He's still got a trial to look forward too as well. He's probably gonna do Hitler salutes in the courtroom like Brevik, maybe shout some memes out on top of that.

Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50319
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:25 pm

At least there won't be as many people saying that it was a hoax and no one died.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Mundus wrote:
At least there won't be as many people saying that it was a hoax and no one died.

It won't stop em. I'm predicting right now that some people are going to decry to footage as "unrealistic".

Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50319
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Mundus wrote:

It won't stop em. I'm predicting right now that some people are going to decry to footage as "unrealistic".

Yeah there's always gonna be someone but at least it won't be Sandy Hook levels of saying its a hoax.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:05 pm

I'm trying to figure out if there was significance to the date or if the shooter just picked a random day and time for the killings. The only thing I could find was this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm just wondering, because it's not like April is that far away. Aside from being on the Columbine anniversary, April 20th was Hitler's birthday.

slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105688
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm

The live-stream video is brutal.

I'm shocked this happened in New Zealand out of all places.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:26 pm

The 15th is also the Ides of March

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next