Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque

Go down 
+46
Zbulojik
CanIHelpYou
NEXT STEP UP
Licht
Samson
vril
war criminal
Benny123
arnounymus
AD 19-95
mrbaby56
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
DooMRebel
School Massacre Archives
Jenn
QuestionMark
Death
Jessieo011
ClayKash
Icarius
Koltin
iforgotmyoldname2
7kids
exceptionella
LevtinAlex
Carnifex879
R4YN3
Subdomine
abstractsmigs
alphawhiskey86
DanielGardner
Unknown
Screamingophelia
slippy123
Mundus
gyro
W.A.R.
Antarath
unreal_hype
LPorter101
Juicy Jazzy
InsaneIntruder
thedarkmessiah
Clogerhead
STK
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:17 pm

May take this a while to load, it did for me. Here's a link to the full livestream that still works:

removed

Last edited by hvernon on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:18 pm

He used two AR-15s and a semi automatic shotgun inside the mosque, and later used a pump action shotgun in a drive by shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:18 pm

People on my page from NZ are reporting one is in custody right now.
Back to top Go down

Apparently they have someone in custody in relation to the other mosque shooting, not totally sure if its been confirmed 100%
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66394
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:19 pm

(Content removed by staff)

Try this Liveleak page. It should work better.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:19 pm

This is definitely the most unreal day of my life. It's one of those things that makes you shake your head in disbelief at how bizarre it is.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
This is definitely the most unreal day of my life. It's one of those things that makes you shake your head in disbelief at how bizarre it is.

I agree with you.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:21 pm

He played Remove Kebab before the shooting and played fucking Initial D while driving away afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:21 pm

This is mad, this must have been planned for months.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:22 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:

I agree with you.

Yes, it's bizarre that the shooter livestreamed all of this.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
thedarkmessiah wrote:
Well maybe Muslim's better stop blaming everybody but themselves. I had to be the guy to say it. Muslim terrorists come into our countries and kill and hurt us. All because of loons like Osama Bin Laden and Abu Bakar Al Bhagdadi. It was only a matter of time until something like this happened because of 9/11, 7/11, Bataclan, Nice, Pulse Orlando, and the North African, Egyptian, Libyan, and middle east migrant terrorists coming to America and Europe and all the rapes, stabbings, terrorism, car rammings, acid attacks, beatings, bombings. It's a holy war now for lack of a better metaphor.
Are you seriously defending this guy? What the fuck?
I have repeatedly seen people argue that "Islamophobia" and cultural insensitivity is to blame for radicalizing the perpetrators of islamic terror attacks, and how we need to be more "culturally sensitive" to muslims.
It is almost certain that terrorist attacks such as the ones [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned helped radicalize the individual behind this attack-why is it a crime to expect muslims to be more sensitive to how islamic terror attacks and atrocities affect non-muslims?
That's no excuse to massacre innocent people. Not a single person that piece of shit murdered had anything to do with those attacks. And this guy was most likely radicalised by right-wing fascist websites.
I did not intend to imply that the people killed in these attacks were culpable for Islamic terrorist attacks, or that this massacre was justified. This attack was as morally unjustified and repugnant as any of the attacks listed above. However, I am annoyed that the same people who, in the aftermath of an islamic shooting, implore people to take into account the larger socio-cultural factors behind the shooter's motivations refuse to do the same in the aftermath of an anti-islamic shooting; If we argue that non-muslims should keep in mind the effect islamophobia and cultural insensitivity has on muslims, why shouldn't we ask muslims to keep in mind the effect islamic terrorist attacks have on non-muslims?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
This is mad, this must have been planned for months.
Had to have. He just walked right up to that mosque and start shooting, so calmly. He planned this. That mosque was a target for a long time. Sad
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

hvernon wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:

I agree with you.

Yes, it's bizarre that the shooter livestreamed all of this.

It's also unreal how this guy is not taking this whole thing seriously. Playing Remove Kebab, playing Initial D, telling everyone to sub to PewDiePie.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 pm

Brenton Tarrant is the name I'm getting from some friends in kiwi country.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:28 pm

Hell, even some people on 4Chan are taking this shit seriously and condemning the actions of the shooter, and I rarely ever see people on 4Chan take stuff seriously.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:29 pm

He just kept spraying and spraying constantly at those people in the corner long after they were all already down. Reminds me of Adam Lanza, Anders Breivik, Omar Mateen, and Cho Seung-Hui with how he does that. And it's most definitely not a coincidence that all of the people I just mentioned killed a massive amount.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:31 pm

I think he's not taking this seriously because he finds it 'fun' and is clearly incapable of realizing that video games and edgy ideas on the internet shouldn't be implemented in real life.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:31 pm

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
thedarkmessiah wrote:
Well maybe Muslim's better stop blaming everybody but themselves. I had to be the guy to say it. Muslim terrorists come into our countries and kill and hurt us. All because of loons like Osama Bin Laden and Abu Bakar Al Bhagdadi. It was only a matter of time until something like this happened because of 9/11, 7/11, Bataclan, Nice, Pulse Orlando, and the North African, Egyptian, Libyan, and middle east migrant terrorists coming to America and Europe and all the rapes, stabbings, terrorism, car rammings, acid attacks, beatings, bombings. It's a holy war now for lack of a better metaphor.
Are you seriously defending this guy? What the fuck?
I have repeatedly seen people argue that "Islamophobia" and cultural insensitivity is to blame for radicalizing the perpetrators of islamic terror attacks, and how we need to be more "culturally sensitive" to muslims.
It is almost certain that terrorist attacks such as the ones [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned helped radicalize the individual behind this attack-why is it a crime to expect muslims to be more sensitive to how islamic terror attacks and atrocities affect non-muslims?
That's no excuse to massacre innocent people. Not a single person that piece of shit murdered had anything to do with those attacks. And this guy was most likely radicalised by right-wing fascist websites.
I did not intend to imply that the people killed in these attacks were culpable for Islamic terrorist attacks, or that this massacre was justified. This attack was as morally unjustified and repugnant as any of the attacks listed above. However, I am annoyed that the same people who, in the aftermath of an islamic shooting, implore people to take into account the larger socio-cultural factors behind the shooter's motivations refuse to do the same in the aftermath of an anti-islamic shooting; If we argue that non-muslims should keep in mind the effect islamophobia and cultural insensitivity has on muslims, why shouldn't we ask muslims to keep in mind the effect islamic terrorist attacks have on non-muslims?
We do. Muslims condemn every Islamic terror attack there yet the right-wing constantly brand them all as terrorists and paedophiles, which makes causes more violence against Muslims which causes further radicalisation and more Islamic terror attacks.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Hell, even some people on 4Chan are taking this shit seriously and condemning the actions of the shooter, and I rarely ever see people on 4Chan take stuff seriously.

There was a lot of people praising it on 8chan (on the thread where the shooter posted his manifesto), the thread got nuked tho so its not up anymore
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:35 pm

Now people are blaming PewDiePie just because the shooter mentioned him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:39 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
He just kept spraying and spraying constantly at those people in the corner long after they were all already down. Reminds me of Adam Lanza, Anders Breivik, Omar Mateen, and Cho Seung-Hui with how he does that. And it's most definitely not a coincidence that all of the people I just mentioned killed a massive amount.

That was absolutely awful and cannot be unseen. That woman outside who was screaming for help... He was cold. He was prepared for this.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:45 pm

"Islam is so violent"
May Allah take care of them.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:46 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

We do. Muslims condemn every Islamic terror attack there yet the right-wing constantly brand them all as terrorists and paedophiles, which makes causes more violence against Muslims which causes further radicalisation and more Islamic terror attacks.  
I worded my post poorly; I'm not upset at muslim people for not doing enough to condemn terror attack (as you mentioned, they do that enough already). I am upset at the individuals (the overwhelming majority of whom are white and middle/upper class) who argue that muslims should not have to condemn muslim terror attacks and who implore us to look into the larger factors behind the attacker's motivations, while simultaneously arguing that non-muslims should condemn terror anti-muslim terror attacks while refusing to look further into the motives of those attackers. The question I posed in my previous post was intended towards those individuals, not muslims .
I'm sorry that I haven't explained my positions very well throughout this- I'm still shocked at this attack and how surreal it is. In retrospect my first post was rather insensitive, and you were right to respond as you did.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Clogerhead

Clogerhead

Contribution Points : 50668
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:47 pm

found a couple of links to the full livestream

(Content removed by staff)

pretty sure these won't be taken down

"little teen pirn" -Nikolas Cruz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:47 pm

Shooting through his car window with a shotgun, like Julian Knight in reverse.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:48 pm

thedarkmessiah wrote:
How about all the Western troops constantly invading our countries? An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.

ANOMIC dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Can't wait to see how the media deals with this.
Alek Minassian: I want to be a meme!
Brenton Tarrant: *hold my beer*
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:53 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Can't wait to see how the media deals with this.
Alek Minassian: I want to be a meme!
Brenton Tarrant: *hold my beer*
I am honestly excited about going to bed tonight, because I have absolutely no idea how the media will cope with covering such a bizarre and meme infused event.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:56 pm

This shooting's death toll is going to be in the double digits. Easily. But what I want to know how the hell did he (or they) get all of those weapons?

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 pm

This shooting is going to be the double digits. Easily. But what I want to know how the hell did he (or they) get all of those weapons?

He fired so many rounds on those bodies to make sure those people died... this is an awful terror attack. I don't even want to know the numbers. It's going to be a lot of people for sure. I don't know how anyone made it out.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:58 pm

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I worded my post poorly; I'm not upset at muslim people for not doing enough to condemn terror attack (as you mentioned, they do that enough already). I am upset at the individuals (the overwhelming majority of whom are white and middle/upper class) who argue that muslims should not have to condemn muslim terror attacks and who implore us to look into the larger factors behind the attacker's motivations, while simultaneously arguing that non-muslims should condemn terror anti-muslim terror attacks while refusing to look further into the motives of those attackers. The question I posed in my previous post was intended towards those individuals, not muslims .
I'm sorry that I haven't explained my positions very well throughout this- I'm still shocked at this attack and how surreal it is. In retrospect my first post was rather insensitive, and you were right to respond as you did.
It's fine, I'm in shock as well. Honestly this is crazy, this maybe the first meme Mass Shooters.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:59 pm

I'm probably going to pull an all-nighter just to keep up with this. The wackiness just keeps building up and up.

Also, I'm surprised that even though he clearly wanted maximum coverage, he did this so late in the week.

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:00 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

It's fine, I'm in shock as well. Honestly this is crazy, this maybe the first meme Mass Shooters.

Well, besides probably Chris Harper Mercer, but true.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:03 am

This shooting's death toll is going to be in the double digits. Easily. But what I want to know how the hell did he (or they) get all of those weapons?
Well from looking at the guns (especially the AR), it looks like they were obtained legally.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:04 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Well from looking at the guns (especially the AR), it looks like they were obtained legally.
Yes. Doesn't NZ have notoriously looser gun laws than its big brother Australia?

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:06 am

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Yes. Doesn't NZ have notoriously looser gun laws than its big brother Australia?
Yeah it does. Although now I fear there's going to be major gun control if not an outright ban.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Yeah it does. Although now I fear there's going to be major gun control if not an outright ban.
Damn, this has the potential to be New Zealand's Port Arthur. Dammit. Lets hope the politics behind the shooting overshadow the gun aspect.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:12 am

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Damn, this has the potential to be New Zealand's Port Arthur. Dammit. Lets hope the politics behind the shooting overshadow the gun aspect.
Hopefully but I don't it will. Norway is considering banning Semi-Auto rifles after Breivik's attack.

Speaking of Breivik, do you think this guy looked up to him or knew of him?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:13 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

Almost certainly, although Breivik was alot smarter in his choice of targets.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:16 am

STK wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Almost certainly, although Breivik was alot smarter in his choice of targets.
That came to mind immediately. He had to have looked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:20 am

Apparently the shooter said "subscribe to Pewdiepie" so the media would give it more attention.

He also said in his manifesto that he wants to force the US into a civil war because it will sweep the world.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 am

STK wrote:
If other would be terrorists learns from his example, well, it won't bode well.

It won't just be terrorists taking notes here. The next Adam Lanza or Nikolas Cruz could be looking at this, either now or later down the line, and think to themselves "that's a good idea".

A decade ago this wouldn't be the case. 4chan's demographics have changed, and it shows.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 am

Some meme parts from his manifesto:

Were/are you a supporter of Front National?
No,they’re a party of milquetoast civic nationalist boomers, completely
incapable of creating real change and with no actual viable plan to save
their nation.

Were you taught violence and extremism by video
games,music,literature,cinema?
Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me
to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies. No.

Why do you believe you will be released from prison?
I do not just expected to be released, but I also expect an eventual Nobel
Peace prize.As was awarded to the Terrorist Nelson Mandela once his
own people achieved victory and took power. I expect to be freed in 27 years from my incarceration, the same number
of years as Mandela, for the same crime.

Are you a Fed/shill/mossad agent/false
flag/patsy/infiltrator/antifa/glow in the dark etc?
No, but the next person to attack could be, so a healthy scepticism is a
good thing. Just do not allow your scepticism to turn to paranoia and keep you from
supporting those that want the best for you.

You are a bigot,racist,xenophobe,islamophobe,nazi,fascist!
A. Compliments will get you no where. B. That isn’t a question. C. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll
have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've
been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over
300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper
in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another
target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has
never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think
you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think
again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies
across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better
prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little
thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just
with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed
combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine
Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the
face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what
unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down
upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you
couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What makes you believe you are European, not just an Australian?
What is an Australian but a drunk European? Kidding, but Australian is a
European colony, particularly of British stock and thereby an extension of
Europe.

To Antifa/Marxists/Communists
I do not want to convert you, I do not want to come to an understanding. Egalitarians and those that believe in heirachy will never come to terms.I
don’t want you by my side or I don’t want share power. I want you in my sights. I want your neck under my boot.
SEE YOU ON THE STREETS YOU ANTI-WHITE SCUM

To turks
You can live in peace in your own lands, and may no harm come to you. On the east side of the Bosphorus. But if you attempt to live in European lands, anywhere west of the
Bosphorus.We will kill you and drive you roaches from our lands. We are coming for Constantinople and we will destroy every mosque and
minaret in the city. The Hagia Sophia will be free of minarets and Constantinople will be
rightfully christian owned once more. FLEE TO YOUR OWN LANDS, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE
CHANCE

Whilst we may use edgy humour and memes in the vanguard stage, and
to attract a young audience, eventually we will need to show the reality of
our thoughts and our more serious intents and wishes for the future. For
now we appeal to the anger and black comedic nature of the present, but
eventually we will need to show the warmth and genuine love we have
for our people. SHOW THEM THE WAY FORWARD

Be creative, be expressive, be emotional and above all be passionate. These are the things that speak to people, connect people, drive people. Paint, write, sing, dance, recite poetry. Hell, even meme. Create memes, post memes, and spread memes. Memes have done more for the
ethno-nationalist movement than any manifesto. Above all, just don’t be stale,placid and boring. No one is inspired by Jeb
Bush. BE PASSIONATE, NOT PLACID

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:25 am

This is the alleged shooter:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
This is the alleged shooter:

"Im MaStUrRaYcE gAiZ sUb 2 PoOdEePiE"

ANOMIC dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:28 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

He also said in his manifesto that he wants to force the US into a civil war because it will sweep the world.
Meh. This probably isn't going to have a huge impact in the US; alot of people died sure, but it happened too far away to really make an impact on people's consciousness here. There will be a few token efforts to attack trump with this, probably a few larger news articles on the alt-right, and tech companies will increase their crackdown on conservative and right wing content, but pretty soon it will be forgotten about and life will carry on as usual.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:33 am

Does anyone else feel like this isn't real? Like it's some kind of fucked up dream. Like a Mosque shooting? In New Zealand? Committed by a neo-Nazi edge lord who not only livestreamed it but also said subscribe to Pewdiepie? It's insane.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:34 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Does anyone else feel like this isn't real? Like it's some kind of fucked up dream.  Like a Mosque shooting? In New Zealand? Committed by a neo-Nazi edge lord who not only livestreamed it but also said subscribe to Pewdiepie? It's insane.

It's just like Las Vegas for me all over again. This all just feels so unreal.

STK

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 am

The world has gotten so ridiculous and absurd thats its honestly somewhat amusing- I feel like Nero, playing his fiddle as Rome burns to the ground.
Tommy QTR wrote:
Does anyone else feel like this isn't real? Like it's some kind of fucked up dream.  Like a Mosque shooting? In New Zealand? Committed by a neo-Nazi edge lord who not only livestreamed it but also said subscribe to Pewdiepie? It's insane.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 12:38 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

It's just like Las Vegas for me all over again. This all just feels so unreal.

It's very unreal. I wish so badly for that video to be fake, but I know it is not. This man livestreamed himself killing a ton of innocent people in their place of worship all the while acting like it was fun or a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at Christchurch Mosque   Shooting at Christchurch Mosque - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Christchurch Mosque
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next