Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request Empty
PostSubject: Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request   Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 1:36 pm

The music of Send Request was used by Randy Stair, in the intro of many of his videos. The band knew Randy since 2014 (if I’m not mistaken; I didn’t check this), and they were in contact since then. Also, Randy sent one of his “suicide letter-emails” to the singer of this band.
This song it’s part of “Perspectives”, the second album of the band (published in mid-2018).
I can’t post the link,(you can find the song in youtube) but here I leave the lyrics:

Edit: Link to the song [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alex213 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 70522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request   Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Very interesting. I can definitely tell this song is about Randy by the lyrics. I'm glad you showed us this, it's a good song too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request   Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 7:34 am

Short interview with Send Request. At 5: 20 they talk about the song, for a few minutes:
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 13105
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request   Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 7:17 pm

thread sneaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request   Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song about Randy Stair, by Send Request
Page 1 of 1