Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.

Go down 
+10
Lunkhead McGrath
SandraSmit19
true_crime
42099_4EVA
Jenn
cakeman
<<-reBKa->>
Lizpuff
Screamingophelia
slippy123
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63839
Forum Reputation : 0

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 6:16 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Bugg wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Bugg wrote:
Those letters Kristi tried to hide really bother me and I’m not sure why. I mean really made me feel sick inside. I never knew they existed, thank you for sharing them. I need to do some reading up on her apparently because while I’ve seen her name here and there, I didn’t realize   ...  that .... she sounds like she knew what they were planning? Can someone point me in a good direction for info?

Find her name in the 11 k and you'll have tons to read. I wish someone would make a version of the 11k that is searchable so you don't have to go through all the witnesses in alphabetical order just to find one. Damn it's annoying.

I found this when googling Kristi, anyone know where it's from or have picture where you can see more of the page?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, a searchable 11k would make things so much simpler! I’ve been through it a few times, and can never locate exactly what I’m looking for. That thing is my nemesis..
And google affraid I have trust issues LOL

That Ethan dude is creating a searchable 11k. He let me check out what he has so far and it looks promising.

Who is that Ethan dude? I want to be able to contact him Razz
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:52 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Bugg wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Bugg wrote:
Those letters Kristi tried to hide really bother me and I’m not sure why. I mean really made me feel sick inside. I never knew they existed, thank you for sharing them. I need to do some reading up on her apparently because while I’ve seen her name here and there, I didn’t realize   ...  that .... she sounds like she knew what they were planning? Can someone point me in a good direction for info?

Find her name in the 11 k and you'll have tons to read. I wish someone would make a version of the 11k that is searchable so you don't have to go through all the witnesses in alphabetical order just to find one. Damn it's annoying.

I found this when googling Kristi, anyone know where it's from or have picture where you can see more of the page?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, a searchable 11k would make things so much simpler! I’ve been through it a few times, and can never locate exactly what I’m looking for. That thing is my nemesis..
And google affraid I have trust issues LOL

That Ethan dude is creating a searchable 11k. He let me check out what he has so far and it looks promising.

Who is that Ethan dude? I want to be able to contact him Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2