Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it

Go down 
+2
symbolz
NEXT STEP UP
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Empty
PostSubject: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Hello, I would like to ask, if someone got something like a "list" of shooters that regretted their shooting, and the signs how. It's not even about guilt, but just the decision to really do it.

Thanks, for reading that, if someone will do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 7:49 pm

A pretty obvious example is Jon Romano.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43332
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 12:36 pm

Barry Loukaitis and Alec Mckinney wrote similarly bitchy shit about how you shouldn't "hide behind a gun", pretty basic bitch takes if you ask me, and fucking rich coming from two school shooters. Shit like this reminds me of why we need more mass killers that act like TJ Lane in court.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Engel and ZAVANZK like this post

Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

Contribution Points : 18004
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 9:01 pm

Evan Ramsey and Wayne Lo strike me as genuinely regretful.

Engel and evans12gauge like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 9:34 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Barry Loukaitis and Alec Mckinney wrote similarly bitchy shit about how you shouldn't "hide behind a gun", pretty basic bitch takes if you ask me, and fucking rich coming from two school shooters. Shit like this reminds me of why we need more mass killers that act like TJ Lane in court.

I was expecting Tarrant to pull something like that but it seems he chickened out for whatever reason.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43332
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 10:21 pm

Kip Kinkel seemed pretty genuinely regretful after he ran amok. Guy seems much more sincere about it than Barry Loukaitis and Alec Mckinney.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16246
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 2:22 am

Far from regretting his van rampage, Alek Minassian felt like he had accomplished his mission and seemed happy.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 6:33 am

Stephan Balliet for killing Germans
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26338
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 5:57 pm

Nikolai G killed himself After only one shot, even though he had a lot of ammunition and the police did not arrive.

Max Porta He started crying and stopped shooting when a teacher convinced him to stop shooting, he used a crossbow not a fire gun but anyways, He probably regretted in that moment.

Javier Romero was regretful for his shooting

gustavo "tavinho" pissardo, He turned himself in to the police after killing 5 people in his family, despite the fact that at the time of turning himself in no one had discovered the bodies yet, he's a familicide, not a mass shooter, but the post says only shooter so..
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22679
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 3:03 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Nikolai G killed himself After only one shot, even though he had a lot of ammunition and the police did not arrive.

Max Porta He started crying and stopped shooting when a teacher convinced him to stop shooting, he used a crossbow not a fire gun but anyways, He probably regretted in that moment.

gustavo "tavinho" pissardo, He turned himself in to the police after killing 5 people in his family, despite the fact that at the time of turning himself in no one had discovered the bodies yet, he's a familicide, not a mass shooter, but the post says only shooter so..

How would you know he killed himself out of regret? Not like he can say cuz he's dead.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26338
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 3:44 am

vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:

How would you know he killed himself out of regret? Not like he can say cuz he's dead.

I can't say but I guess it was the reason, but Nikolai said that he wanted revenge and wanted to kill "garbage", and there was nothing stopping him from shooting, obviously we can't confirm it because he's dead, But I'm sure there was some regret, maybe not for the victims but for himself knowing he was fucked after firing that first shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it   Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooters that regret/ted their shooting while/after it
Page 1 of 1