Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooters' dialogue during the shooting

Go down 
+26
ZELLAweistDAY3
Engel
Achlys
REBDOMINE99
MilverSoxie
cowardlycorpse
dyonqqr
EricsToastInTheCaf
SugaryDecay
Luci
lognifiiskurk
LønelyAnarchist
7.62×39mm
Killisaki
WhereHateRunsRed
Futility
Jaymie
Ankareth
Carnifex879
Primate Murder
aramuhk
School Massacre Archives
Tommy QTR
Unknown
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Empty
PostSubject: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:12 am

What are some pieces of dialogue said by various shooters heard by their witnesses? Here's a few:

Child: "I don't want to be here!"
Adam Lanza: "Well, you're here."

Separate moment:

Lanza: "Look at them!" *calls teacher an asshole*

here's another,

Omar Mateen: "Are there any black people in here?"
Witness: "Yes!"
Mateen: "I don't have a problem with black people," "This is about my country. You guys suffered enough."

or how about,

Robert Hawkins: "Open the safe! Open the safe!" *shoots the people who got tricked into doing it* also a lot of swearing

there's also,

Seung-hui Cho: *nothing*

and,

George Hennard: *called a few women bitches before shooting and killing them*

Last edited by eyutytuheu on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:42 am

This was what Kimveer Gill said during the shooting: "Get the fuck away from here!","Stay the fuck back!", "Is she dead?", "Now, she's dead" , "Do you want to die?" and "Come with me".
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85953
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:23 am

One of the Charlie Hebdo shooters said "I'm not killing you because you are a woman" to Sigolène Vinson and told them to read the Quran. They also shouted "Did you want to kill us?" to a police officer before killing them while escaping. While escaping, they also shouted "We have avenged the Prophet Muhammad. We have killed Charlie Hebdo!"

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 9:23 am

David Sonboly: "I am German and I was born here!" and "Because of you, I was bullied for seven years!"

James Huberty: "I've killed a thousand and I'll kill a thousand more!" and "Dirty swines!"

Tim Kretschmer: "Aren't you all dead yet?!"

Devin Kelley: "Everybody die, motherfuckers!"

Anders Breivik: "You are going to die today, Marxists!"

Pekka-Eric Auvinen: "REVOLUTION!"

Dimitrios Pagourtzis: "Another one bites the dust!"

Dylann Roof: "Ya'll want something to pray about? I'll give you something to pray about."

Victim: "Just leave us alone, you devil!"

Mutsuo Toi: "What's wrong about being a devil?"

Victim: "It's my son's birthday today."

Chris Harper-Mercer: "I don't care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Derrick Bird asked people for directions before shooting them.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67182
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Walter Seifert: "I am Adolf Hitler the second!"

Eric & Dylan:

Martin Byrant: "Nobody gets away from me." (supposedly said to victim Alannah Mikac before killing her occurring to a few witnesses)

Marc Lépine: "I'm fighting feminism." ( I think this was actually shortly before he started shooting)

George Hennard: "All women of Killeen and Belton are vipers! This is what you've done to me and my family! This is what Bell County did to me... this is payback day!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Jerad & Amanda Miller: "This is the beginning of the revolution."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 62001
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Omar Mateen:

"You could, you could bring  the bomb dogs, they're not gonna smell shit."

"You can't smell it. Bring, bring your little American bomb dogs, they're f*****g outdated anyways."

Last edited by Devil on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 11:18 pm

William Atchison: I know your in there!

Karl Pierson: Where's Murphy!

Kip Kinkel: Just kill me!

Robert Steinhauser: Thats enough for today, Mr. Heise.

Michael Carneal: Kill me, I can't believe I just did that

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 pm

Michael Ryan: "Bang!"

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Sat May 25, 2019 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66519
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 9:16 am

Nikolas Cruz:
"You better get out of here, something bad is about to happen" Said that to Chris McKenna seconds before the shooting.

Allegedly said something along the lines of “No one is here” while on the second floor.

One Tumblr user said he shouted "Hands up!" before shooting, but again, it's from Tumblr, so it's most likely not true.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 9:32 am

SavageGlocker wrote:

Pekka-Eric Auvinen: "REVOLUTION!"

"I'm going to kill you all!"

"Bitch!"

"This is a revolution!"

"The principle is dead"

"There will be no more school"

"Your all dead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 11:53 am

Genildo Ferreira de França: Before killing Edilson Carlos do Nascimento, Genildo yelled: Now I want to see you saying that you screwed me.
Back to top Go down
aramuhk

aramuhk

Contribution Points : 49535

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 6:03 pm

At the end of the video in that david sonboly is arguing with a resident he answered to the resident who said "they must have been shitting into your brain" with "No they havent , they havent thats why."
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66519
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:18 am

More Nikolas Cruz:
Yelled for someone to "Open the door"

Said "This door is locked, I'm going to try another door" after trying to get into room 1217.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64208
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 6:50 am

London Bridge Attackers: "Allahu Akbar!!" (No really, they actually screamed that).

Khuram Butt when he entered the Black & Blue and approached Geoff Ho: "Lie down on the floor, lie
down on the fucking floor now!"

One of them even responded to a woman asking what is wrong with them with, "No, what's wrong with you?", before stabbing her.

They even shouted about how unhappy they were about the way the people in London are living their lives.

One of them said while getting to a fight with one of the witness: "This is for Allah"

The rest I could tell all of you is that they screamed a lot during their attack.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Sat May 25, 2019 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

EricsToastInTheCaf likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 6:52 am

AmericaMan wrote:
London Bridge Attackers: "Allah Ackbar!!" (No really, they actually screamed that).

Khuram Butt when he entered the Black & Blue and approached Geoff Ho: "Lie down on the floor, lie
down on the fucking floor now!"
It's Allahu akbar, not Allah ackbar.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 6:55 am

Michael Adebolajo: The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one.... By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Sharia in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us?...when you drop a bomb do you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? ...Through many passages in the Koran we must fight them as they fight us...I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think politicians are going to die? No, it's going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back...leave our lands and you will live in peace.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 7:08 am

fixed it

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 5:36 pm

Brenton Tarrant said "What a motherfucking piece of shit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 5:44 pm

Dylann Roof said to Polly Sheppard "Did i shoot you?" and he also said "I'm going to leave you here to tell the story"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 2:04 am

Gilbert Twigg: "I am going to do some tall shooting, son,” "“And you had better run, as I have no desire to hurt you."

“I'll kill every one of you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 1:07 am

"Should I shoot you?"
- Ramesh Sharma
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68372
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 2:19 pm

After Trystan Terrell was tackled by Riley Howell and most students ran out of the classroom, he emptied his gun, laid it on the ground and said “I’m done”.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Matthew Riehl: “Get your bull horns faggots; get your man voices on. You
want to clear rooms?”

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 3:27 am

Jeff Weise: "Do You Believe In God?"

"I have hostages!"
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 6:59 am

Sulejman Talović: “Fuck you”

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 3:30 am

Jesse Osborne: “I hate my life!” (he shouted this while shooting at the playground)

Victim: “Why are you doing this?”

Santino Legan’s response: “Because I’m really angry!”

Jose Reyes: "Why are you laughing at me?", “Why are you doing this to me?”, and (not certain if he said this) “You ruined my life so I’ll ruin yours!”

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ankareth

Contribution Points : 42555

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 8:27 am

Last edited by Ankareth on Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42938
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 3:24 pm

School Shooting in Germany (Erfurt, April 26, 2002)

Teacher Heise: "Pull the trigger! If you shoot me now, look me in the eyes" Robert Steinhäuser then looked at him and said: "It's enough for today, Mr. Heise!"

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 11:21 pm

Guest wrote:

George Hennard: *called a few women bitches before shooting and killing them*

"This is for the women of Belton!”

“Wait ‘til those fucking women in Belton see this! I wonder if they’ll think it was worth it!”

“Was it worth it? Was it worth it?”

“Fuck you!”

“I’m going to kill more fucking people!”
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 12:47 am

Alek Minassian:
“Kill me!”, “I have a gun in my pocket”, “Shoot me in the head!”

Mert Ney: “Allahu Akbar!”, “God is the greatest!”, “Kill me! Shoot me in the fucking head!”

Alex Hribal: “No, I am not dropping them (his knives). My work is not done. I have more people to kill!”

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:25 pm

Alvaro Castillo:

"“Kill me. Shoot me. You’ll like it. You’ll like it!” he said as the school resource officer approached him

"Remember Columbine! Remember Columbine!”

Alvaro AFTER the shooting:

“He won’t hurt anyone else again.” (referencing his father)

“I sacrificed him. He won’t hurt anyone else again.”
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 1:24 am

Amy Bishop when she was arrested: “It didn’t happen. There’s no way.”

When asked about her coworkers she said: “There’s no way. They’re still alive.”

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 2:41 am

Guest wrote:
This was what Kimveer Gill said during the shooting: "Get the fuck away from here!","Stay the fuck back!", "Is she dead?", "Now, she's dead" , "Do you want to die?" and "Come with me".  

Also Gill:

"Pick it up, follow me."

“Everybody on the fucking floor!”

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 2:16 am

Luke Dollahite (school stabber): "This wasn't supposed to end this way." he said after an officer told him the students he stabbed didn't die.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 4:16 am

Kyle Huff: “I’ve got enough ammunition for everyone.”

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 2:30 am

Anton Lundin Pettersson: "I am your father"

Jacob Tyler Roberts: Allegedly shouted "I am the shooter!" to some people during his shooting

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 11:55 pm

Henry Michael Bello:
“Why didn’t you help me out when I was getting in trouble?” before shooting

Robert Bowers:
"All Jews must die!"
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Victim: “You better go, 40 students will be here in a minute.”

Robert Benjamin Smith: “Sorry, I don’t have that many bullets.”

Robert when the police asked him why he did it: “To get known. I just wanted to make a name for myself.”

Futility

Contribution Points : 38312
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 12:27 am

Didnt say it while the actual shooting but it was reported that Brendon Tarrant said "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" before attacking the Al-Noor-Mosque.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 10:15 pm

John Christopher Higgins: ''I am here for revenge!"

Mikhail Pivnev: "I came here to die!''

Alvin Lee King immediately before opening fire: ''This is war!"

John Filip Nordlund when he was arrested: ''This was my revenge on humanity.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 9:29 pm

James Oliver Huberty:

"Chino Roach!'

"Chicano witch!"

"Illegal rat!" "Thug!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Mexican whore"

"Tijuana whore!"

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Robert Lewis Dear (Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooter):

“You shouldn’t have come here today.”  (talking to one of the shooting victims)

After the shooting was over:

"No more baby parts!"

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 6:28 am

Ivan Lopez about 15 seconds before killing himself:

“You better kill me now...I was the shooter...kill me.”

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 4:21 am

Nathaniel Jouett:
“Run! Why aren’t you running? I’m shooting at you! Run!”

WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81954

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 11:36 pm

Guest wrote:
James Oliver Huberty:

"Chino Roach!'

"Chicano witch!"

"Illegal rat!" "Thug!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Mexican whore"

"Tijuana whore!"

Source?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 3:49 am

Mark Barton:
“Come here! You’re going to love this!” (said to victim before shooting him)

Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42443
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 12:18 am

Ali Syed:
“I killed somebody”
“Today is my last day”
“I’d like your keys. I don’t want to hurt you.”
He said this to pickup truck driver, after his vehicle (his family's GMC Yukon Denali) got a flat tire, and stole the vehicle of that driver.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 3:37 am

David Attias: “I am the angel of death!”

Sayfullo Saipov: “Allahu Akbar!”

(Both vehicle killers)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooters' dialogue during the shooting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next