Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooters' dialogue during the shooting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 11:10 pm

Robert Benjamin Smith to police: “I shot some people, they’re back there.”

When a woman asked why he shot a baby, he said: "Well, it was going to grow up and become an adult."

Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 8:35 am

Trystan Terrell: “We all die eventually.”

Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 9:23 am

Dmitry Vinogradov:
“Hello colleagues.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7.62×39mm

7.62×39mm

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 pm

"I hope this doesn't ruin your trading day." -Mark Barton

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 2:10 pm

"Today is going to be visual." - Mark Barton

Killisaki

Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 2:39 pm

“I don't want nurses, I want doctors! I want white coats.”
“Don’t give me that, you’re a doctor. You’re British. I like the British. I like ‘Are You Being Served?’ ”-Damascio Ibarra Torres

"Then you shall pay for him"-Quintino Júlio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N.W.S. Productions

N.W.S. Productions

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2020 4:30 pm

I don't know how accurate this is, but in the 22 July movie Before he opens fire on multiple youths in a cabin Anders Breivik says:

"You will die today! Marxists, Liberals, Members of the Elite!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paddock hemorrhoid

paddock hemorrhoid

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 2:12 am

"Do you believe in God? Now it's time for you to find out"
"I have hostages!"
"Help me"

Moments before he was shot, Jeff Weise also told the cops that he had enough rounds to finish the entire classroom
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 7:19 am

Charles Williams to a victim: “Shut up.”

Kimveer Gill to a victim: “What kind of fucking pants are those?”

HURRIKANE

HURRIKANE

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Kimveer Gill: "Walk in front of me with your hands behind your heads." said Kimveer to two student hostages, he took five steps and was shot by police, he then committed suicide immediately after.

Some other notable things he said that day (In best order as possible):

"Get the fuck away from here." (In response to the first Police on scene when Kimveer first arrived in Dawson and was hiding behind vending machines firing at random)

"Stay the fuck back." (In response to the first Police on scene when Kimveer first arrived in Dawson and was hiding behind vending machines firing at random)

“Come and get me, you fucking pig."

"Where are the Police at?" (Asking a male student to report to him where the were)

"Pick up the bag"

"What kind of fucking pants are those?"

"Is she dead yet?" (Questioning about Anastasias condition)

"Now, she's dead!" (After shooting Anastasia 4 more times, killing her)

"Today is his last day." (After exchanging several shots with the officers on the mezzanine, he then stopped to put his own gun under his chin, but then suddenly changed his mind, reloaded, and continued firing at officers)

"Do you want to die?" (Pointing his gun at another student lying near Anastasias body.)

"Come with me." (The new male student hostage helped carry the bag that the previous male student hostage was carrying)

anonman likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shooters' dialogue during the shooting   Shooters' dialogue during the shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Andrew Kehoe: "All right, I'll take you with me."

Shooters' dialogue during the shooting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-